That nigga i designated as my successor

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Where u at? I don’t see u no more. You’re the FUTURE of .me son. I need u making more informative posts son

@54UD4D3 I’m backing u

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4671 and Feanor
roped.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps
Where u at? I don’t see u no more. You’re the FUTURE of .me son. I need u making more informative posts son

@54UD4D3 I’m backing u
That guy is a shit user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, 54UD4D3 and BigBiceps
It's over buddy boyo

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Blackout.xl, .👽. and 4 others
I cant accept that. He’s a king and my successor on this forum. I’m passing my crown to him
Dude in 6 months of .co and .me i was a random dude who only wanted to shitpost and was hated by no one. The moment you mentioned me in a thread i made 2 enemies and half of userbase is calling me shit now. How are you not mirin my dark triad gains?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Fuck everyone who talks shit on him. He is a legendary user on .co. He is a good, intelligent guy.

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and Blackout.xl
It's over buddy boyo
Son you’re my successor, you’re a beast. Go insane and post high T threads son. I believe in u. Don’t replicate my mentally ill behaviour though it’s falio 😔
Dude in 6 months of .co and .me i was a random dude who only wanted to shitpost and was hated by no one. The moment you mentioned me in a thread i made 2 enemies and half of userbase is calling me shit. How are you not mirin my dark triad gains?
I’m mirin u so hard. This is why I appointed u. I believed in u from the start. I saw something in u no one else saw. Keep mogging king. 👑

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and stuckneworleans
It's over buddy boyo
I remember your avi on .co to this day. I was the first to compliment you for it.
It catapulted you to stardom on .co. You have my backing as well.

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and Blackout.xl