That ONE TIME as an OLDCEL when you REMEMBER this FORUM

LOOKISM-LOGIC

LOOKISM-LOGIC

Pattern recognition
I am going to preface this by saying this forum probably drains many hours of the typical user’s day. So this forum is significant to them.

Now BOOM, ZAP, POW…… You are on oldcel now and you either are alone, actively betabuxxing, or have loving wife or young gf. And you hear a trigger that erupt all the memories, for an alonecel it is a passing thought that redirects to all of this, for the betabux, he is actively trying to find another forum, for those with loving wife or a young gf it is, “hey I am thinking I could max out my looks with….” or your son is called max and she says, “look max”

Suddenly you feel some pressure in your head then….. zap you remember the forum that taught you the blackpill and looksmaxxing and whatever it did for you.

You remember the hauntingly beautiful blue and white default theme and how you preferred dark. You may remember users without any bias and see them for what they were, you may wonder what has gone on in their lives. So much time has passed that finding anyone from this big forum may be impossible.

The you search up the forum and find archives and some replacements. You search the archive and BAMN you recognise some of the perma rotters of the day. Thereafter you check the replacement and you cringe.

For the rest of the day you feel weird, and a longing for that time for an odd reason, the stillness of your life back then is something you can only envy now.

@nathan @ramirezfanboy @Hottaco34
@emo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, LegitUser, Beastimmung and 7 others
nicely written but why did you write this lol

Classic is a great theme, very clean and easy to use

• +1
Reactions: descension and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Thank you

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
nostalgia copium
When all these user’s life gets busy and chaotic they are going to crave the stillness of the time when they rotted on the forum.

“A zoologist who observed gorillas in their native habitat was amazed by the uniformity of their life and their vast idleness. Hours and hours without doing anything. Was boredom unknown to them? This is indeed a question raised by a human, a busy ape. Far from fleeing monotony, animals crave it, and what they most dread is to see it end. For it ends, only to be replaced by fear, the cause of all activity. Inaction is divine; yet it is against inaction that man has rebelled. Man alone, in nature, is incapable of enduring monotony, man alone wants something to happen at all costs — something, anything.... Thereby he shows himself unworthy of his ancestor: the need for novelty is the characteristic of an alienated gorilla.”
― E. M. Cioran, the trouble with being born

Woah, it worked.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
When all these user’s life gets busy and chaotic they are going to crave the stillness of the time when they rotted on the forum.

“A zoologist who observed gorillas in their native habitat was amazed by the uniformity of their life and their vast idleness. Hours and hours without doing anything. Was boredom unknown to them? This is indeed a question raised by a human, a busy ape. Far from fleeing monotony, animals crave it, and what they most dread is to see it end. For it ends, only to be replaced by fear, the cause of all activity. Inaction is divine; yet it is against inaction that man has rebelled. Man alone, in nature, is incapable of enduring monotony, man alone wants something to happen at all costs — something, anything.... Thereby he shows himself unworthy of his ancestor: the need for novelty is the characteristic of an alienated gorilla.”
― E. M. Cioran, the trouble with being born
You give too much meaning to this mental ward
My life is shit right now and I won't miss this shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, Darkeningstar and LOOKISM-LOGIC