That one time I learnt about elliot rodger in school...

thugmaxxer2

thugmaxxer2

Silver
About a year ago, in one of my careers lessons we learnt about incel "culture" and the "notorious" er, it was hilarious my 60 year old teacher was trying to explain terms like chad and stacy to us and he had no idea what he was talking about. Haha the funniest part was when everyone in my class was just calling him elliot mogger and the teacher was getting so mad. :forcedsmile:

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Elliot rodger wink elliot rodger

(he's still a fag tho :LOL:)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Numb, 14vic, fezzz and 4 others
Larp

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.Proper, dbva, Uncle Dinky and 8 others
tales from the shit and piss ridden, curry infused, chicken tikka massala, onions and garlic borne particles contaminating the air, radioactive, lethal island made up of washed up feeces in the ganges river.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, shia.jihadist, psychomandible and 5 others
tales from the shit and piss ridden, curry infused, chicken tikka massala, onions and garlic borne particles contaminating the air, radioactive, lethal island made up of washed up feeces in the ganges river.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
This did not happen jfl

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Least obvious larp in the whole history of .org

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and psychomandible
most mentally sane org user

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
About a year ago, in one of my careers lessons we learnt about incel "culture" and the "notorious" er, it was hilarious my 60 year old teacher was trying to explain terms like chad and stacy to us and he had no idea what he was talking about. Haha the funniest part was when everyone in my class was just calling him elliot mogger and the teacher was getting so mad. :forcedsmile:

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ View attachment 3106639

(he's still a fag tho :LOL:)
Guys it's true I was the teacher

tales from dirtiest gutters of bangladesh

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
tales nigger never post this shit again

tales from lord vishnus' underground hero layer in southern kolkata

Users who are viewing this thread

• asian
Back