That oneitis girl was the worst thing that happened to me

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Imagine being a 28 yo reclusive incel and you meet a young psl9 bisexual girl that doesnt wear a bra and you can see her hard nipples. This shit gets burnt in your fucking memory, i have to put lots of energy to forget about it. Her appeal is insane.

But thats the thing i came to realize, its just sex appeal. I had convinced myself that this girl was something special, that she was this amazing female thats better than the others. She aint, she is basic and manipulative, high IQ but still basic and manipulative.

And she was very good at giving Mandela Effect. I thought she was into rock music but in actuality, she never said that. She just faked interest by asking me to send her a Weather Report song (and probably was laughing at the obscure music im into) and understood some stuff about music due to high IQ. "Did you practice today? did you make in progress?" was the first thing she asked when i met her. She just knew what to say and what buttons to press to get a guy's interest, kinda scary.

But do you know who was actually into rock music? My old oneitis, she listened to mid 00s emo rock like Panic at Disco and her brother played in a death metal band. She was also willing to give me her instagram so i could have sent her videos of me playing bass. Literally the biggest wasted opportunity of the history.

I could have lived out my dreams with her and be the ultimate jester. But i was so obsessed with slaying her that i blew it. I should have accepted being a simp for a femcel because thats how dating works for most average looking guys.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and SubhumanForever
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and primqwe
nigga shut the fuck up already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and primqwe
I think you showed your oneitis and it was some subhuman Indian JFL
she is stacy goddess in my country. combined with high IQ, she basically every non NT guy's dream.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever