That retard of my dad Is only good at screaming nonsense

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
He started saying i Need to get out, because i started kicking the chair in the morning, so i told him to get me a fucking job where he works, as he got One for my Brother Who dropped out of uni, putting him in the office doing some menial task for a decent pay, and now he's even manager, but he said no. Meanwhile my friend, Who Is a literal schizo that Imagines stuff, got helped by his father and now works with him. He Just cannot stand the fucking mog, if he loved me he would have helped me, instead he only Scream nonsense on how i Need to calm down, "go outside", "take action", other bullshit like that, he doesn't want to really help me because he knows i'm a mogger and Deep down doesn't even want me to get Money, because he's jealous, he just says things for the sake of It and to make me mad. I almost drank the sodium nitrite, but i couldn't grasp the courage in the end, fuck this shitty Life and family

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bedes, autisticretard, beefliverontop and 12 others
I thought chad didn't have problems like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Sub5kang and HitAndRun
Same my dad could get me to work for him instead he makes me work at mcdonalds or some shit place

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Just work for the gomorrha, get rich or die tryin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and the BULL
I thought chad didn't have problems like this
It's very common. As a man Who mogs every male in the Town, everyone hates you and want to see you miserable

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
What a schizo rant, why would you say your dad doesn't want to help you because you're a mogger and he's jealous of that don't you realize how crazy that sounds

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and bululu_87
What a schizo rant, why would you say your dad doesn't want to help you because you're a mogger and he's jealous of that don't you realize how crazy that sounds
It's perfectly normal. It's common for Dads to be jealous of their sons

It's perfectly normal. It's common for Dads to be jealous of their sons
Sure he's jealous of his 5'7 virgin jobless 30yo son.

quote-never-lose-hope-be-persistent-and-stubborn-and-never-give-up-there-are-many-instances-theodore-kaczynski-110-86-58.jpg

He doesn’t even understand the term “ mogger”
He doesn't Need to. Mogging Is embedded in the human nature. He Just knows basically every girl would fuck me, including the brasilian Whore he imported here, Who cried because i acted like She didn't exist, and he doesn't want me to do that

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Your dad birthed you. Took care of you

Fed you. Protected from high T Sicilian criminals. Fed you a good diet

And this is how you repay him? By bitchin him out on an incel Forum?

You have no shame,,,

• JFL
Reactions: spermium
He's right bro I've spoken to his father :what:

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
Your dad birthed you. Took care of you

Fed you. Protected from high T Sicilian criminals. Fed you a good diet

And this is how you repay him? By bitchin him out on an incel Forum?

You have no shame,,,
No One asked to do that. People like him shouldn't breed at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
He started saying i Need to get out, because i started kicking the chair in the morning, so i told him to get me a fucking job where he works, as he got One for my Brother Who dropped out of uni, putting him in the office doing some menial task for a decent pay, and now he's even manager, but he said no. Meanwhile my friend, Who Is a literal schizo that Imagines stuff, got helped by his father and now works with him. He Just cannot stand the fucking mog, if he loved me he would have helped me, instead he only Scream nonsense on how i Need to calm down, "go outside", "take action", other bullshit like that, he doesn't want to really help me because he knows i'm a mogger and Deep down doesn't even want me to get Money, because he's jealous, he just says things for the sake of It and to make me mad. I almost drank the sodium nitrite, but i couldn't grasp the courage in the end, fuck this shitty Life and family
WAKE UP BABE THE BULL JUST UPLOADED:feelsgood::feelsgood:. tell him his place my birds @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @Gaygymmaxx @enchanted_elixir @beefliverontop @CopiumX @nathan @MA_ascender @BrutalMogger @ReadBooksEveryday

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop, Gaygymmaxx and CopiumX
stfu and self study literature or philosophy or something to distrat yourself right now and than do a masters next semester and get a job

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Gaygymmaxx and the BULL
Really ? Damn. You must’ve been very important to her
She used to Scream "sei bellooo" (you're handsome) in front of my Door. I didn't even want to look at her, the whole situation disgusted me

• +1
She used to Scream "sei bellooo" (you're handsome) in front of my Door. I didn't even want to look at her, the whole situation disgusted me
And she cried right away or did someone tell you about it ?

And she cried right away or did someone tell you about it ?
Lol that you believe his tales. That's the tiny cope that keeps him intact. Or occasionally he would say something that is true between all the tales and if you call him out on that it'll reinforce all the other copes in his head because hey, how dare they say I'm lying! It's a twisted, twisted mind.

• JFL
IMG 20240822 084340
Indeed. My dad envies me, employers are scared of me because i look like i would become their boss fast, females hate me because they feel inferior. Lion among sheeps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bedes, beefliverontop and Nick.Harte
Lol that you believe his tales. That's the tiny cope that keeps him intact. Or occasionally he would say something that is true between all the tales and if you call him out on that it'll reinforce all the other copes in his head because hey, how dare they say I'm lying! It's a twisted, twisted mind.
Keep seething Bro. I never lie

• +1
He is Chad though

I will take a shit now hoping I enlighted you.