That time I made a bitch submissive

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
A long time ago there was this crazy bitch that hated me.
I won't go into detail as to why she was hating me, just know that she was fan of a famous guy i knew and me and this guy had problems. The guy was HTN/Chadlite.
Btw this girl would harass me every time she saw me, insulting me, provoking me and so on, funny thing is that I didn't have any personal problem with her but she was so in love with this guy that she was doing all of that for him.
One day I was going out and this girl saw me again and came there to provoke me. I got enough, the street was empty so i calmly told her "if you say something again I'm gonna beat your ass up now, I don't care if you are a woman"
Her face changed completely. She went from provocative to submissive in a fraction of second and started stuttering.
I said that I got enough. She apologized and said that she got everything wrong.
I went home (back then there was no smartphone) and when i opened my FB i found out she sent me a friend request.
6730 pepe laugh

Not only that, but as soon as I accepted that she started liking all of my pics. I could've banged that bitch the same day but I had a gf at that time.
Now every time she sees me she acts very kindly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 13137, owlofathena and 12 others
I won't go into detail as to why she was hating me, just know that she was fan of a famous guy i knew and me and this guy had problems. The guy was HTN/Chadlite.
Btw this girl would harass me every time she saw me, insulting me, provoking me and so on, funny thing is that I didn't have any personal problem with her but she was so in love with this guy that she was doing all of that for him.
One day I was going out and this girl saw me again and came there to provoke me. I got enough, the street was empty so i calmly told her "if you say something again I'm gonna beat your ass up now, I don't care if you are a woman"
Her face changed completely. She went from provocative to submissive in a fraction of second and started stuttering.
I said that I got enough. She apologized and said that she got everything wrong.
I went home (back then there was no smartphone) and when i opened my FB i found out she sent me a friend request.
View attachment 1277231
Not only that, but as soon as I accepted that she started liking all of my pics. I could've banged that bitch the same day but I had a gf at that time.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Deleted member 14781
chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 14781
Dark triad pill never fails to disappoint

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CANI, Deleted member 14274 and 1 other person
View attachment 1277231
Put her in her place Chad

2000s was a different time, but it was over for incels even back then, they didn't have a facebook account or need one, and before facebook there was hi5 or whatever local garbage site, and they didn't have an account on there either

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
2000s was a different time, but it was over for incels even back then, they didn't have a facebook account or need one, and before facebook there was hi5 or whatever local garbage site, and they didn't have an account on there either
It was 2013

i love women

pinocchio GIF

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Nah it's a meme for the most part. Just dont simp and act extra nice over her. Treat her like you would your friend
Which is something 99% of men can't do due to biological imperative

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and owlofathena
adrenaline or fear is linked to sexual arousal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280