That's hilarious that we can't change some fucking "bones"

Alvaro

Alvaro

Tanio skóry nie sprzedam
Humans are literally able to amend fucking diamons in a single day. And we, after hundreds (or even thousands) of hours of hard work can't fucking widden our maxillas, mandibles and raise fucking cheekbones even few millimeters! We live in fucking honk universe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 8758
Wym we cant? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Gad
alvaro

• +1
Reactions: Gad
does SARPE widen the maxilla?

> Wym we cant?
I mean we can, but that requires some fucking cutting and shit, we can't simple bend our bones like branches of tree. Meanwhile humans are eassly capable of bending fucking iron in short time

Meanwhile humans are eassly capable of bending fucking iron in short time
ah yes, the 'burn the bone until it reaches 1,538 °C like iron and you can sculpt it any way you like it' theory :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 19551, Mewton and 7 others
ah yes, the 'burn the bone until it reaches 1,538 °C like iron and you can sculpt it any way you like it' theory :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Plus when bones will cool down, bones will be rock hard which is clearly a dimorphic trait :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, RecessedChinCel and SOS-Sonic
> Wym we cant?
I mean we can, but that requires some fucking cutting and shit, we can't simple bend our bones like branches of tree. Meanwhile humans are eassly capable of bending fucking iron in short time
not enough interest in research for the subject

i once read about some medical theory about some method which can modify the age of different structures of the human body, like making your growth plates even preteen age so u can grow, or your skull's hardness to that of a child so it can be more malleable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alvaro
all we need is some desperate blackpilled incel millionaire that can pour all his money into such research

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, BoneDensity, Deleted member 8365 and 5 others
not enough interest in research for the subject

i once read about some medical theory about some method which can modify the age of different structures of the human body, like making your growth plates even preteen age so u can grow, or your skull's hardness to that of a child so it can be more malleable
Can you post some link?

all we need is some desperate blackpilled incel millionaire that can pour all his money into such research
Such research would be studying salludon case kek

Yes I told my normies friends that I was planning surgery they thought I was mentaly ill. I told them every men in Japan or Korea does it but they denied me :bluepill:.

what do you mean?
@datboijj changed his bones by mewing&jewting.

oh, wait. he couldn't :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You kinda can.

Humans are literally able to amend fucking diamons in a single day. And we, after hundreds (or even thousands) of hours of hard work can't fucking widden our maxillas, mandibles and raise fucking cheekbones even few millimeters! We live in fucking honk universe
THATS WHY BEAUTIFULNESS iS SO RARE AND THATS WHY ITS SO ATTRACTIVE

imagine the whole world would be full of chads.. that would let you fuck less than now

thats why looksmaxx is so important.. imagine a city with 1.000.000 Chads or with 100 Chads
your smv is much much much more higher when you are rare chad

what do you mean?
@datboijj changed his bones by mewing&jewting.

oh, wait. he couldn't :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Have you seen his jewting results he ascended so fkin hard

• +1
Can u share his post or photos? I am aware of jewting but not of @datboijj results.
Unfortunately cant but you can try dming him

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro
It’s amazing we can’t even regrow fucking hair follicles :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Alvaro, randomvanish and 1 other person
Yes! Jewting, the superior version of mewing which is much more efficient and yields better results. Invented by none other than @datboijj

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and bogii
Yes! Jewting, the superior version of mewing which is much more efficient and yields better results. Invented by none other than @datboijj
how do you do that ?

• +1
Try mewing + D3 + K2 and in 8 months you will have the jaw of Brad Pitt.
I tried and i fuck 5 times a week.

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and gamma
Try mewing + D3 + K2 and in 8 months you will have the jaw of Brad Pitt.
I tried and i fuck 5 times a week.
the fact that a better jaw will get you bitches is just too much for me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

humans are the most autistic species on earth LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
the fact that a better jaw will get you bitches is just too much for me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

humans are the most autistic species on earth LOL
Look at the jaw of every chad you see in your shitty third world country and you'll see that without square jaw you cannot be a chad.

Look at the jaw of every chad you see in your shitty third world country and you'll see that without square jaw you cannot be a chad.
no shit

The smartest people are not in the surgery innovation niche lol

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and StrangerDanger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back