That’s how I know people here don’t want to ascend

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
@Tellem--t should be a source of inspiration yet you niggas rag on him. That’s how I know y’all don’t want to ascend. U tear down people who put in work

@Tellem--t u said u had a second puberty? Tell me more

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 5632, Kingkellz and 3 others
I have to workout now bro, and yes I was subhuamn truecel growing up, I was verbally bullied experienced iods,rejections etc. But gymcelling and 2nd puberty changed my life, the same girl that rejected me hard in highs school seen me in my recent form in my college gym, she was trying to get my attention but I ignored her, I think she even snapped a pic of me, not to sure but it looked like it. Anyways gymcelling was a saviour To me, the girls I was invisible to in hs all of sudden keep eyefucking lmao in my college gym. I will go more into details later, I have to go to the park and workout to maintain the my godlike frame
4C711F0D E981 44D7 8A39 37C182EEAC6A
see you than

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 5632, Vidyacoper and 5 others
I'M. GONNA SKINMAX AND TELL EVERYONE I USE HORSE CUM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
I have to workout now bro, and yes I was subhuamn truecel growing up, I was verbally bullied experienced iods,rejections etc. But gymcelling and 2nd puberty changed my life, the same girl that rejected me hard in highs school seen me in my recent form in my college gym, she was trying to get my attention but I ignored her, I think she even snapped a pic of me, not to sure but it looked like it. Anyways gymcelling was a saviour To me, the girls I was invisible to in hs all of sudden keep eyefucking lmao in my college gym. I will go more into details later, I have to go to the park and workout to maintain the my godlike frame View attachment 376946 see you than
tell me more to a fatcel plz. when did you start gym ? when did you ascend ? etc

Shut up fatass

Just have huge clavicle theory

Almost none of you have his body genetics so don’t coping thinking you can pull off what he did

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, hebbewem, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Face + Height + Frame + Dick Size = Unmoggable

Almost none of you have his body genetics so don’t coping thinking you can pull off what he did
I probably can. Tbh in general most people here can get body halo. I’m running an experiment where chestbrah (giga subhuman facially) gets tons of matches because of BODY

I probably can. Tbh in general most people here can get body halo. I’m running an experiment where chestbrah (giga subhuman facially) gets tons of matches because of BODY
Top tier body can offset a bad face but most people here are not top tier in anything lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I have to workout now bro, and yes I was subhuamn truecel growing up, I was verbally bullied experienced iods,rejections etc. But gymcelling and 2nd puberty changed my life, the same girl that rejected me hard in highs school seen me in my recent form in my college gym, she was trying to get my attention but I ignored her, I think she even snapped a pic of me, not to sure but it looked like it. Anyways gymcelling was a saviour To me, the girls I was invisible to in hs all of sudden keep eyefucking lmao in my college gym. I will go more into details later, I have to go to the park and workout to maintain the my godlike frame View attachment 376946 see you than
I wish I could say the same. My peak natty physique was decent-looking due to leanness and aesthetically pleasing muscle insertions, but disappeared in clothes and lacked a certain "wow factor" due to a lack of size; a result of my thin ectomorph frame. Was not enough to get me out of inceldom. Roids won't fix my height, and will probably exacerbate my baldness, so I doubt even roidmaxxing will be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
I was the black version of Blackops2cel at 16. 2nd puberty changed my life as well. Props to u @Tellem--t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143