That's it, I am doing another AMA

n9wiff

n9wiff

😛
Ask me anything

Don't forget to leave a rep, drop a follow and a question down below!

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and ltsOver

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Hi

• Love it
Ask me anything

Don't forget to leave a rep, drop a follow and a question down below!
What historical figure do you admire the most?

• Woah
which ethnicity of men have the best tasting sperm?

• +1
  • +1
Don't really know much about history but it'll probably be Alan Turing :p
Never heard of him. I'll go look him up.
Oh, ok then. I saw a movie about him. Pretty good. Now don't get mad at me for this next question, but you probably understand me having to ask.

Are you gay?

• JFL
Oh, ok then. I saw a movie about him. Pretty good. Now don't get mad at me for this next question, but you probably understand me having to ask.

Are you gay?
Nah I am not gay at all

But I don't hate gay people except for the ones that act overly sexual and like to push some agenda.

Homosexuals/queer people in my country are extremely reserved and very, very nice people :p

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Opinion on elliot Rodger

• +1
Nah I am not gay at all

But I don't hate gay people except for the ones that act overly sexual and like to push some agenda.

Homosexuals/queer people in my country are extremely reserved and very, very nice people :p
Why Turing then? Are you an Atheist? There are probably many mathematicians much more brilliant than him?

• Woah
Why Turing then? Are you an Atheist? There are probably many mathematicians much more brilliant than him?
I am an Atheist but it has nothing to do with that.

I just resonate with how marginal groups can be discriminated against despite contributions and achievements. Nothing to do with his gayness or personal beliefs but with his strides in early computer science, revolutionizing the way we think of linking components in computing, service to his nation and struggles he faced just from deviating from the social norm.

• +1
I am an Atheist but it has nothing to do with that.

I just resonate with how marginal groups can be discriminated against despite contributions and achievements. Nothing to do with his gayness or personal beliefs but with his strides in early computer science, revolutionizing the way we think of linking components in computing, service to his nation and struggles he faced just from deviating from the social norm.
Yeah, they put him in a mental institution for being gay or something didn't they?

• +1
Yeah, they put him in a mental institution for being gay or something didn't they?
charged him for being gay and he was legally punished.

He pleaded guilty and I think was made to take the choice of of being imprisoned or chemical castration I believe. I believe he did chemical castration and that led him down the spiral of losing his mental health...

• +1
charged him for being gay and he was legally punished.

He pleaded guilty and I think was made to take the choice of of being imprisoned or chemical castration I believe. I believe he did chemical castration and that led him down the spiral of losing his mental health...
That's terrible.

• +1
नमस्ते मम भ्राता

Last edited:
  • JFL