That's why being averge and getting laid it's not enough.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I was sitting on the bench outside School and there was so many fuckin foids. NO SINGLE ONE LOOKED AT ME. EVERY TIME I HOPE FOR EYECONTACT WITY FOID. I HOPE SHE'S LOOKING FOR ME, SHE'S WET LOOKING AT ME, BUT NO I'M JUST OF MANY OTHER MAN, I'M NOT IMPORTANT TO HER LIKE AHE IS TO ME. SHE DOESN'T SEE ME AS HER CRUSH, SHE DOESN'T FEEL EMOTIONAl EVERY TIME SHE SEES ME. SHE DON'T TRY TO FIND ME IN CROWD FULL OF HIGH TIER NORMIES JUST TO LOOK AT ME. I'M just of many dudes that this slut can fuck. I can get laid with slut but most of the guys can too. FUCK. That's not what i want. Stop coping with that just get laid nr1 cope. Sex is shit validation and being one and only in whole School, when foid look at you and ignore other dudes this is the biggest pleasure.

Eye contact doesn’t mean shit.

P in v is only ioi.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Eye contact doesn’t mean shit.

P in v is only ioi.
I WANT FOIDS TO LOOK AT MY 24/7. I WANT TO BE THEIR WET DREAM. I WANT REJECT THEM, PLAY WITH THEIR HEARTS. I WANT TO SHOW THIS NORMIES HOW MUCH SUPREME I AM TO THEM.

Those foida don't even look at me. I hope at least few foids will check me out all the time but fuck i'm shit to them. How i can handle another year of being mogged everyday.

I WANT FOIDS TO LOOK AT MY 24/7. I WANT TO BE THEIR WET DREAM. I WANT REJECT THEM, PLAY WITH THEIR HEARTS. I WANT TO SHOW THIS NORMIES HOW MUCH SUPREME I AM TO THEM.

Those foida don't even look at me. I hope at least few foids will check me out all the time but fuck i'm shit to them. How i can handle another year of being mogged everyday.
Must be hard being narcy and ugly
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 1464
Everytime i go out i got mogged by at least 30% of the young male population. Why the whores would look at me? They only want the chaddest chad

Everytime i go out i got mogged by at least 30% of the young male population. Why the whores would look at me? They only want the chaddest chad
I get moged by many Young man facialy. Heigh help a little but still face must be at least 5 psl.