The -1, 0, +1 rule

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.
There is -1, 0, +1

-1 : being subhuman, you get stares but yuck stares, not invisible but prone to negative attention

Millie Bobby Brown Reaction GIF by Converse

0 : you're average, you dont get stares often you're just the guy roaming the streets

Lonely High School GIF by nettwerkmusic

+1 : you're htn+, you get stares wherever you go, foids just want their your d cuz of that animalistic sense

Sexy Cute Girl GIF

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: framemoggerr, descension, Klasik616 and 5 others
i am 0.1 :)

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I'm +2 muahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, descension, KIVVV and 1 other person
thought this was ant card counting

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 45760
-1 doesn’t exist unless you look like elephant man

• JFL
There is -1, 0, +1

-1 : being subhuman, you get stares but yuck stares, not invisible but prone to negative attention

0 : you're average, you dont get stares often you're just the guy roaming the streets

+1 : you're htn+, you get stares wherever you go, foids just want their your d cuz of that animalistic sense

Sexy Cute Girl GIF
Autistic way of describing cuck incel and bull

• So Sad
getting stares is independent of being htn, you can get stares from being tall but be ugly and broke, you can get stares for being autistic and retarded yet those would both put you into 1 and not -1 nor 0

• +1
I guess being an autistic retard licking lampposts also makes you htn becuz stares bhai
the question of whether you are good looking and tall but broke will still be perceived as htn by girls is a question that should be answered

• +1
@RAMU KAKA Ok that's fair, subhuman stares. You're saying there are two types of stares, halo stares (good ones) and subhuman stares (bad ones) but then there are confusion stares, things that break society's expectations such as if you are good looking you must make a lot of money but what if you live in your car, will that stare be good or bad?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and starvecell
@RAMU KAKA Ok that's fair, subhuman stares. You're saying there are two types of stares, halo stares (good ones) and subhuman stares (bad ones) but then there are confusion stares, things that break society's expectations such as if you are good looking you must make a lot of money but what if you live in your car, will that stare be good or bad?
Good stare

Good stare
how do you know? being broke can be a dealbreaker for some girls, breaking expectations of society isn't inherently good or bad so you'd have to make the argument.

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Being a 0 is worse than -1 and +1
You get less attention being a 0
Bad attention is better than no attention

• JFL
how do you know? being broke can be a dealbreaker for some girls, breaking expectations of society isn't inherently good or bad so you'd have to make the argument.
Iam not that high iq, so I'll roll a dice and answer the questions

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Iam not that high iq, so I'll roll a dice and answer the questions
That's exactly my point, everyone oversimplifies it to "it's all about looks". You can't answer my question.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and starvecell
There is -1, 0, +1

Sexy Cute Girl GIF
Is there Any way to ascend from -2 to +1:feelswah:

• JFL