The 1-10 rating system is retarded

D

Deleted member 86159

No one man should have all that power. . .
Rating 1-10 makes no sense when under a 5 is below average. The real rating system is -5 to 5. Below mtn should be negative because being below average means that you are essentially in genetic debt. And this debt can be payed off in the form of money, status, etc. Ascending to mtn means that you are now debt free, but you are still neutral and have no genetic worth.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, majesticincel and nathan
bro u joined in august. shut the fuck up and play along. u don't get to make the rules or have an opinion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, dawooddX, iblamechico and 4 others
bro u joined in august. shut the fuck up and play along. u don't get to make the rules or have an opinion
Sorry master, I will do better next post 😁👍

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Sorry master, I will do better next post 😁👍
no worries i change my mind. Since u called me master ur a very good greycel. please continue to make threads and posts ur opinion is validated now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, Deleted member 86159 and chudlite
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and tombradylover
Rating with numericals in general is not the best way to rate. People should just start using micro-categories from now on so you don't see one person's 6 being another person's 4.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Rating 1-10 makes no sense when under a 5 is below average. The real rating system is -5 to 5. Below mtn should be negative because being below average means that you are essentially in genetic debt. And this debt can be payed off in the form of money, status, etc. Ascending to mtn means that you are now debt free, but you are still neutral and have no genetic worth.
I don't like the rating system of 0 to 10 because 10 is basically human perfection and doesn't exist as you will have to appeal to the entire Earth and 0 is the complete opposite
Which makes 95% of the population 4/6 and only 5% are 1/3 or 7+

• +1
Reactions: nathan
the only ratings I believe in are Jeffery and adonis

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
High iq thread❤️

• +1
Reactions: nathan