The #1 Most Important Feature isn't even a Feature

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
This should be water, but...
It's not your eyes (though that is the most important 'feature'), nor your jaw (well kind of, but not the mandible just by itself), rather...
your BITE.
This is partially why orthodontics are such a big thing. Everyone knows that an overbite looks like shit. But for some reason on this forum, people try to looksmax and end up looking worse by jutting their jaw forward to make an underbite in an attempt to make their mandible 'stronger.' But they end up looking autistic, especially from the front, your most important profile.
"BUT BUT GUYS HE HAS A MANDIBLE THAT PROJECTS FURTHER, SO IT MUST BE BETTER" -'blackpilled' person who only looks at individual features

Your bite is the most important part because it can make or break your harmony. Even 'experienced' blackpillers make this basic mistake:
I'm not even entirely sure WTF happened here, but despite having folds in the left photo, he looks infinitely better, in part due to his natural-looking mouth.

Your mandible (lower jaw) MUST be aligned with your lower maxilla (upper jaw), otherwise you will either look like an ugly mouthbreather (overbite) or an ugly autistic ogre (underbite). If you don't get this right with orthodontic treatment, you're pretty much hard-capped at a 5.5.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jfbjfb, Kasanova, angelo and 4 others
yeah, thats why a well perfomed bimax is the still the biggest looksmax there is in PS currently, water

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Bushman, temporomandibular32 and 3 others
nigga is on .org telling us to get orthodontics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, goo25, Deleted member 17244 and 3 others
orthodontics is not a big thing because of that, people just want their teeth straight. But i agree, although more interesting than that would understand how autism works,
HOW One has the courage to post something like that like an improvement wtf.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1689288071.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, untouchable_coper and TheBrownOne

• So Sad
Reactions: untouchable_coper
nigga is on .org telling us to get orthodontics
Bro the sheer number of people I've seen who jut their jaw to try to be more attractive on this site made me post this

• JFL
Reactions: PashtunMogger
this is the most giga water thing every

obviously a recessed maxilla with a non-recessed mandible looks bad. thats an overbite.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and Donkeyballs
IMG 6814

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Banasura, rubberduck and 1 other person
water

also dont touch orthodontics unless its for pre- or post-bimax

you can have a good bite and have shit jaws as well.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I have 2 mm overbite. Despite the 2mm , it looks almost perfectly aligned , and a slight overbite is an evolutionary or maybe dietary norm in our time

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and T50 Mogger
I have 2 mm overbite. Despite the 2mm , it looks almost perfectly aligned , and a slight overbite is an evolutionary or maybe dietary norm in our time
I think 2mm is perfectly aligned tbh

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Birdcell and subhuman incel
Isn't it ideal for the upper teeth to be slightly ahead of the lower teeth ? Not the teeth being directly above each other that doesn't make sense.
This should be water, but...
It's not your eyes (though that is the most important 'feature'), nor your jaw (well kind of, but not the mandible just by itself), rather...
your BITE.
This is partially why orthodontics are such a big thing. Everyone knows that an overbite looks like shit. But for some reason on this forum, people try to looksmax and end up looking worse by jutting their jaw forward to make an underbite in an attempt to make their mandible 'stronger.' But they end up looking autistic, especially from the front, your most important profile.
"BUT BUT GUYS HE HAS A MANDIBLE THAT PROJECTS FURTHER, SO IT MUST BE BETTER" -'blackpilled' person who only looks at individual features

View attachment 2347108
Your bite is the most important part because it can make or break your harmony. Even 'experienced' blackpillers make this basic mistake:
I'm not even entirely sure WTF happened here, but despite having folds in the left photo, he looks infinitely better, in part due to his natural-looking mouth.

View attachment 2347086
Your mandible (lower jaw) MUST be aligned with your lower maxilla (upper jaw), otherwise you will either look like an ugly mouthbreather (overbite) or an ugly autistic ogre (underbite). If you don't get this right with orthodontic treatment, you're pretty much hard-capped at a 5.5.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Isn't it ideal for the upper teeth to be slightly ahead of the lower teeth ? Not the teeth being directly above each other that doesn't make sense.
When I say align, I mean whatever is the correct bite. I'm not sure exactly what that is, but if that is what is correct, sure