The 100% working solution to smelly armpits. (PERSONALLY TESTED)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Lets be honest. There is no such thing as curry smell or Pig smell or anything.
Its all your armpits smell.

Personally speaking, i always had the shittiest armpits smell for some reason. My brother always pointed it out to me after workout. Jfl.
Then my brother told me that our male cousin was same, his, was even worse infact. My mom then took my cousin to dermatologist and he advised him to rub lemons on his armpit. And his smell went poof in 1 week. Had to do it 2 times a day.
I didnt believe my brother. Why would I rub juicy lemons on my armpit. But when i was once pooping, i thought to Google search "does lemon help with smelly armpits" and yes. My brother was right. Lemon helps to increase pH level of our armpits so the bacterias cant survive. Thus making our armpits smell free.

I tried it for 1 week and boom, been a month since my brother told me i smell. Infact he told me "you dont even smell anymore" jfl.

So yeah. I personally think this deserves to be pinned. Its a basic softmax that will work for anyone. Smelly armpits would even devalue chads to LTN. This must be pinned.

Tldr: rub lemon on ur armpits 2 times a day to increase acidity of ur armpits so smell-causing bacterias cant survive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 8365, qwertynineofive and 12 others
Use Anti Perispant lol stick lasts like 2 months and u won’t smell for whole 24 hours at all, u can literally get in there and u won’t smell. Add some cologne on top for fragrance too

Use Anti Perispant lol stick lasts like 2 months and u won’t smell for whole 24 hours at all, u can literally get in there and u won’t smell. Add some cologne on top for fragrance too
If u have bacterias living in ur armpits, the cologne will get mixed in with it and thus create an even shittier smell sadly

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and justinzayn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian, Eren, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
baking soda mogs

If u have bacterias living in ur armpits, the cologne will get mixed in with it and thus create an even shittier smell sadly
Anti perispant is different from cologne, it doesn’t let bacteria grow since ur supposed to use it after u dry up post shower, but it doesn’t have any fragrance it just blocks odor. Use cologne on your neck afterwards for fragrance halo

dont u smell like lemon then?

your smell is 100% determined by your diet, currysmell is reall

• +1
Reactions: User49
It’s actually funny when looksmaxxers discover the most basic hygiene tips and think it’s a groundbreaking discovery. I used to do this too btw. But lol muh looksmaxxing forum, we’re literally 20 years behind. Most normies already by default spam deodorant after showers and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, StrangerDanger, Debetro and 2 others
There are so many stanky ass curry smelling Indians and pakis on my campus it's unreal. Curry smell is real.

I doubt blacks can hide their leather smell tbh

Personally speaking, i always had the shittiest armpits smell for some reason. My brother always pointed it out to me after workout. Jfl.
Then my brother told me that our male cousin was same, his, was even worse infact. My mom then took my cousin to dermatologist and he advised him to rub lemons on his armpit. And his smell went poof in 1 week. Had to do it 2 times a day.
I didnt believe my brother. Why would I rub juicy lemons on my armpit. But when i was once pooping, i thought to Google search "does lemon help with smelly armpits" and yes. My brother was right. Lemon helps to increase pH level of our armpits so the bacterias cant survive. Thus making our armpits smell free.

I tried it for 1 week and boom, been a month since my brother told me i smell. Infact he told me "you dont even smell anymore" jfl.

So yeah. I personally think this deserves to be pinned. Its a basic softmax that will work for anyone. Smelly armpits would even devalue chads to LTN. This must be pinned.

Tldr: rub lemon on ur armpits 2 times a day to increase acidity of ur armpits so smell-causing bacterias cant survive
curry will do anything other than shower in the morning and wear deodorant

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
people who sweat more,smells more
,plus dark skin along with hair and body fat makes it more likely for some people

some people starts smelling again even after a 20 min off shower

rubbing lemon seems like good idea like you said,depends on the person too

Anyone will smell bad after spending hours active, I only wear it if im going out, I have a neutral smell most of the day and shower so it doesnt matter, for normies tho their minds are wired in a way where if they catch u slipping one or two times its over which is why pajeets are hit the most by the sterotypes, they can be clean most of the time but get caught slipping 1 or 2 times and the image sticks to them far more likely than anyone else, imo who cares, in the end BBC transcends anything and everything like a metaphysical force of destruction and power, if u have 1 u p much won the right to rule.

better than spamming deodorant

East Asians’ arm pits don’t smell. They lack the gene for it. It’s why they don’t sell deodorants because there’s not a market for it amongst the natives. That’s why East Asians are the true master race.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
East Asians’ arm pits don’t smell. They lack the gene for it. It’s why they don’t sell deodorants because there’s not a market for it amongst the natives. That’s why East Asians are the true master race.
Dont smell
No body hair
No balding
Eye hooding
High pfl

Only if they didnt had such a soft diet and were taller

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Eye hooding
High pfl
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• +1