The 2 Most Important Things for SMV , in Males & Females, Is Skin Colour & Height. [Revolutionary Thread] [holy shit]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
The 2 Most Important Things for SMV , in Males & Females, Is Skin Colour & Height.

forget about face, as long as ur not facially deformed.

as a guy, all that matters is being the ideal skin colour & being tall

and as a girl, all that matters is being the ideal skin colour & being petite , and ideal height for the guy(aka like 3-5 inches shorter than him)

I heard it so many times asking girls their type in asia. "Tall and white skin" thats what ALL of them say when i ask them, and thats what they say in all videos on youtube.

and then all western women talk about is "tall dark and handsome" so forget the handsome part, they want tall and tanned skin

HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO I HAVE TO GIVE TO DRILL IT INTO UR HEADS

SKIN COLOUR & HEIGHT = 2 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS FOR SMV

Skin colour 5

ORANGE WANTS GOLDEN TANNED SKIN

PURPLE WANTS PORCELAIN WHITE SKIN

right now in UK im white, and a turbomanlet. aka the bottom of SMV.

However when i tanned a lot with sunbeds, and an outdoors job. i could get hot girls ngl. i had 2 hot slim young white girls for 2.5 years.

but now im pale. im rock bottom SMV in UK. turbomanlet and pale. they want tall and dark. i even got rejected on a date and i asked why and she said "i like tall and dark" and i was like tf why did u meet me then, but it might have been because all my pics used was when i was tanned

but anyways im looksmaxxing for asian women cos they like tall and white. white is very rare there as its much harder to lighten ur skin than darken it. so ill have at least a bit of value there, despite still being short.

do you get it now?

Europe = be tall, have a golden tan

Everywhere else = be tall, have porcelain white skin

do u get it?

do u get it?

height, skin colour, the 2 most important things

do u get it now?

even i can only get hard to petite small brown girls like filipinas

proving that height & skin colour are the 2 most important things

do u get it?

how many more examples do i need to give?

height and skin colour

height and skin colour

but anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 17735, wificonnector and 1 other person
Water is wet new fag

@FML0908 he's right

• WTF
Reactions: FML0908
@Ai Impact you have to be >4/10 too

no height/skin for an ugly face

The ideal skin colour for males is light brown. Only self hating gooks want their man to be chalk white

The ideal skin colour for males is light brown. Only self hating gooks want their man to be chalk white
latinas, indian girls, african girls, arab girls, sea girls, east asian girls all want their man to have porcelain white skin

however european, american girls want their man to have golden tanned skin

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9 and Deleted member 24789
latinas, indian girls, african girls, arab girls, sea girls, east asian girls all want their man to have porcelain white skin

however european, american girls want their man to have golden tanned skin
who cares about curries gooks and niggers?? everyone else on that list wants light brown

who cares about curries gooks and niggers?? everyone else on that list wants light brown
latina girls want their man to have porcelain white skin. stop being in denial nigga and be happy european girls want tan

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
ye that meeks tanned gandy kelly oubre michel morrone etc.
3467630 IMG 9283
imo this skin is ideal for european women

But ure right, its more or less the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, T50 Mogger and BrahminBoss
I need proof dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 26859 and BrahminBoss
turanids have golden skin and tall stature by default truly the master race @Debetro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Debetro

• Hmm...
turanids have golden skin and tall stature by default truly the master race @Debetro
95% of the wprld population of women wont prefer them then if they have golden skin.

the master race is the one with the worldwide preferred skin colour and tallest height. aka white men.

95% of the wprld population of women wont prefer them then if they have golden skin.

the master race is the one with the worldwide preferred skin colour and tallest height. aka white men.
whatever

foids opinion doesnt determine our worth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 26859
well its over for many white men too its only the top tier whites that are ubermoggers
cope man. it can never be over for white men. if they cant get a white foid they can go for any other race and slay

cope man. it can never be over for white men. if they cant get a white foid they can go for any other race and slay
i height+framemogged 98% of white men when i was in germany this year

i height+framemogged 98% of white men when i was in germany this year
thats good for u. doesnt change the fact that white men are the tallest in the world by far

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
The 2 Most Important Things for SMV , in Males & Females, Is Skin Colour & Height.

forget about face, as long as ur not facially deformed.

as a guy, all that matters is being the ideal skin colour & being tall

and as a girl, all that matters is being the ideal skin colour & being petite , and ideal height for the guy(aka like 3-5 inches shorter than him)

I heard it so many times asking girls their type in asia. "Tall and white skin" thats what ALL of them say when i ask them, and thats what they say in all videos on youtube.

and then all western women talk about is "tall dark and handsome" so forget the handsome part, they want tall and tanned skin

HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO I HAVE TO GIVE TO DRILL IT INTO UR HEADS

SKIN COLOUR & HEIGHT = 2 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS FOR SMV

View attachment 2350336

ORANGE WANTS GOLDEN TANNED SKIN

PURPLE WANTS PORCELAIN WHITE SKIN

right now in UK im white, and a turbomanlet. aka the bottom of SMV.

However when i tanned a lot with sunbeds, and an outdoors job. i could get hot girls ngl. i had 2 hot slim young white girls for 2.5 years.

but now im pale. im rock bottom SMV in UK. turbomanlet and pale. they want tall and dark. i even got rejected on a date and i asked why and she said "i like tall and dark" and i was like tf why did u meet me then, but it might have been because all my pics used was when i was tanned

but anyways im looksmaxxing for asian women cos they like tall and white. white is very rare there as its much harder to lighten ur skin than darken it. so ill have at least a bit of value there, despite still being short.

do you get it now?

Europe = be tall, have a golden tan

Everywhere else = be tall, have porcelain white skin

do u get it?

do u get it?

height, skin colour, the 2 most important things

do u get it now?

even i can only get hard to petite small brown girls like filipinas

proving that height & skin colour are the 2 most important things

do u get it?

how many more examples do i need to give?

height and skin colour

height and skin colour

but anyways
What’s ideal for america since that’s not Europe

What’s ideal for america since that’s not Europe
well 50% of america is white. theyll prefer golden tan

the rest is ethnic so theyll prefer porcelain white

choose which race of women you are targetting and then decide what skin colour u need

• Woah
nope. anglos are niggers just like slavs are

the north frenchman is the purest specimen out of all
View attachment 2350518View attachment 2350519
cope, anglos are the highest smv men in the entire world.

well 50% of america is white. theyll prefer golden tan

the rest is ethnic so theyll prefer porcelain white

choose which race of women you are targetting and then decide what skin colour u need
wat would a latina prefer

cope, anglos are the highest smv men in the entire world.

• JFL

lightskin mogger

yea.. the unspoken rule is

race > height > skin colour
Then there was no point in making this thread with that title was there? Good thing I didn't waste time actually reading your post

Cope if this was true I’d be gigachad but I can’t even match with a human female on tinder
Don’t underestimate the importance of height+hair

Cope if this was true I’d be gigachad but I can’t even match with a human female on tinder
Don’t underestimate the importance of height+hair
whats ur skin colour and height and country?

Will def use a tanning bed when I go to do Erasmus at a nordic country around may, game changer

• +1
Abusing mt2 is the biggest looksmaxx for cumskins