The 2nd or 3rd cigarette of the day doesn't really give me any nicotine.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Am I the only one here who can't feel any nicotine from smoking a 2nd or 3rd cigarette within 24 hours?

The 1st cigarette, especially when smoked in the morning gives me a major euphoric nicotine rush which is utterly beautiful. But later on in the day, when I light the 2nd cigarette, I feel close to nothing from the cigarette. It doesn't take long for your kidneys to get rid of nicotine out of your system anyway, so I don't understand how I cannot feel any euphoria or let alone a nicotine rush from the 2nd or 3rd cigarette I light in a day.

Another thing I can't fathom is how people who smoke an entire pack of cigarettes (20) a day exist.

I feel like, for me, 1-2 cigarettes a day is the max I need to smoke to actually get any real pleasure from smoking.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Am I the only one here who can't feel any nicotine from smoking a 2nd or 3rd cigarette within 24 hours?

The 1st cigarette, especially when smoked in the morning gives me a major euphoric nicotine rush which is utterly beautiful. But later on in the day, when I light the 2nd cigarette, I feel close to nothing from the cigarette. It doesn't take long for your kidneys to get rid of nicotine out of your system anyway, so I don't understand how I cannot feel any euphoria or let alone a nicotine rush from the 2nd or 3rd cigarette I light in a day.

Another thing I can't fathom is how people who smoke an entire pack of cigarettes (20) a day exist.

I feel like, for me, 1-2 cigarettes a day is the max I need to smoke to actually get any real pleasure from smoking.
you are still getting nic, it’s just you’ve developed tolerance and don’t get headrush anymore

you are still getting nic, it’s just you’ve developed tolerance and don’t get headrush anymore
brutal...

so what's the solution to this? just stick to smoking 1-2 cigarettes a day?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
brutal...

so what's the solution to this? just stick to smoking 1-2 cigarettes a day?
yeah just keep the nic levels low through the day