• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Jagged0, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
Massive cope. Noen Eubanks has millions of JBs worshipping him BECAUSE OF LOOKS

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
  • Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
he is ugly
That’s cope, 100%. He can’t be ugly if he became a millionaire off of LOOKS. He can’t be ugly if he literally has millions of JBs following him due to him looking good
Their hormones are fucked?
Yes, their hormones are 100% fucked. They literally Like androgynous men

That’s cope, 100%. He can’t be ugly if he became a millionaire off of LOOKS. He can’t be ugly if he literally has millions of JBs following him due to him looking good
He is extremly ugly and looks like those k-pop rats
just look at this abomination
-no class
-0 masculanity
-hijrah
-piss colored hair
repulsive abomination/10
noen-eubanks-2.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and 2peasinapod
He is extremly ugly and looks like those k-pop rats
just look at this abomination
-no class
-0 masculanity
-hijrah
-piss colored hair
repulsive abomination/10
noen-eubanks-2.jpg
He’s ugly according to YOUR standards as a man.

JBs literally do not care about the negative traits you listed or they straight up don’t notice.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yes, their hormones are 100% fucked. They literally Like androgynous men

Na I think women have alway liked this look.
I read a Dostoevsky novel written 150 years ago and in it there was a feminine looking tall pale blonde guy with red lips and women were mesmerised with him. He could get away with anything he wanted.

Dom theory has always been cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and godsmistake
I read a Dostoevsky novel written 150 years ago and in it there was a feminine looking tall pale blonde guy with red lips and women were mesmerised with him. He could get away with anything he wanted.

Dom theory can never be cope

Dom theory can never be cope

Dom is all good but really women would rather experience the heaven of a tall thin pretty boy

The feeling of taking his genetics must be just pure heaven for them
Images 26

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
they ain't got nothing on my boy king

Right, basically look at David Bowie or another rock stars that era.

JFL this dog is utterly disgusting indeed! What an abomination. Absolutely not sexy or cute at all, just caging at the cringe.

• Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta
why wasnt i tagged

It's just his face though. Irl even some normies mog him because he is short like a dwarf and weighs 40kg.

Where is cavill

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
if you are not in this list, you are not a male sexual being

• Woah
Dom is all good but really women would rather experience the heaven of a tall thin pretty boy

The feeling of taking his genetics must be just pure heaven for them
View attachment 222815
Cope, Chico is outdated and oldcel now, women love youth and what is trendy

• +1
Cope, Chico is outdated and oldcel now, women love youth and what is trendy

exactly, every face can be seen too much

these are the top 3 breakthrough in trend

It's just his face though. Irl even some normies mog him because he is short like a dwarf and weighs 40kg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and 2peasinapod
You forgot me

• Love it
jfl all of these are twinks. just look at chalamets frame and his cuck god eye area

inb4 some retard confirms my hypotheses by typing cope

• Love it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, AbandonShip and 2peasinapod
top 3 in 2013 mogged these twinks by a cumulaTIVE score of 9 PSL points

yes on 2D images

in real life its different
People only liked your retarded comment due to your status. “Muh 2D images” is one of the biggest copes I’ve ever heard.

People only liked your retarded comment due to your status. “Muh 2D images” is one of the biggest copes I’ve ever heard.
elab son

also ur indirectly implying i said face is not the most important IRL either, which I didn't. i obviously implied IRL is more complciated with more variables and being 40kg manlet hurts your SMV signficiantly more than on 2D images. how is this not true? jfl at you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Wow op is back.

• Love it
elab son

also ur indirectly implying i said face is not the most important IRL either, which I didn't. i obviously implied IRL is more complciated with more variables and being 40kg manlet hurts your SMV signficiantly more than on 2D images. how is this not true? jfl at you
Major cope. JBs would line up to suck his cock irl. He’s good looking. You can’t suddenly blow up on tiktok and become a millionaire (due to JBs following you and donating to you) without you being extremely good looking. Regardless of “2D images” or not.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
He’s ugly according to YOUR standards as a man.

JBs literally do not care about the negative traits you listed or they straight up don’t notice.
Imagining listening to men’s opinions about looks besides psl

Major cope. JBs would line up to suck his cock irl. He’s good looking. You can’t suddenly blow up on tiktok and become a millionaire (due to JBs following you and donating to you) without you being extremely good looking. Regardless of “2D images” or not.
you're strawmanning what i said. he is obviously extremely good looking facially. he made a career out of his face online. my argument is not that he is not good looking facially, but that in real life he's failod by his midget appearance and thus failos his face. he can still get girls etc, but he doesnt have the appeal as he as on videos/images.

you're strawmanning what i said. he is obviously extremely good looking facially. he made a career out of his face online. my argument is not that he is not good looking facially, but that in real life he's failod by his midget appearance and thus failos his face. he can still get girls etc, but he doesnt have the appeal as he as on videos/images.
JBs won’t care about that. He can still be a slayer in a high school / college. Face>>>>>>

Chalamet definitely has the it factor right now

I just can’t picture him suiting aging like some other leading men can tho

• Love it
Chalamet definitely has the it factor right now

I just can’t picture him suiting aging like some other leading men can tho

Lorenzo Zurzolo moggs him, he is mine and AR1s prototype rejected pedigree/ anti-hero simulation

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Only the last one looks good, the other 2 look like massive cocksuckers. Will we ever get another trio like Opry, Chico and Barret?

Only the last one looks good, the other 2 look like massive cocksuckers. Will we ever get another trio like Opry, Chico and Barret?

they are all subhuman, you need to be british, french or italian mate

anything else is chuck on the bonfire tier

Never seen a more accurate thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401