The 3 stages of blackpill

illusivespirits

illusivespirits

Spectral Aura
- This was a reply post I sent but I decided to make it's own thread -

Possibly other minor traits I haven't involved but going through from a degree of experience so bare with me

shitty quick introduction:

This is what happens when you mostly watch/read/listen anything blackpill related for a long time.

Now your brain has made to consume that slop as a default.

You are striving further to ever becoming NT and low-inhib.

it was only best to get on here to acknowledge the truth and get advice and to never go about dwelling deeper into this sphere and completely shaping your worldview into this toxic mess.

-------------------

There are 3 stages to this. (going backwards)

The first stage which is the
extreme are those who think anything blackpill related in most situations they are in. Either this is you having thoughts in your head about it on your way to school,work or any event that is not at home or using media like (forums,youtube,tiktok,etc.).

People in this stage also mostly have the need to open their camera or use a mirror to look at themselves and can't seamlessy leave their house without heavily frauding at all times.

Traits you have developed by this stage:

- severe body dysmorphia / negative self image
- bad social anxiety
- fragile
- alienation/isolation

- constant comparison between other men

--------------------------------------------------------

The second stage is people who are currently in-between and don't always bring up anything blackpill related in social places other than home but have thoughts about it every now and then, or sometimes use media source to consume it as well.

So while it's still very similar, these people aren't always obligated, and they have themselves more mentally in check.

Traits you have developed by this stage:

-
[mild] body dysmorphia / negative self image
-
[mild] social anxiety
-
[mild] alienation/isolation (still able to socialize and still having the drive to meet people and especially someone you find attractive)
- [mild] constant comparison between other men (at times you will compare but it won't be damaging to your mental sake/mood)

----------------------------------------------------

The third stage of people are the ones who almost never bring up the blackpill in social places or needing to consume it at all besides at home but strictly for the purpose of finding advice they can improve themselves on and never making it a part of themselves.

These are the people who are mostly NT to a good degree and don't have issues of obsession about themselves 24/7

And not needing to let it shape the worldview around them where they start comparing someone based on look for their own ego or being isolated

I don't have the need to include any traits for this stage as there are pretty much none you have immediately developed from finding about blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, PeakIncels and chudlite
good post

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, irkkedmulatto and illusivespirits
Last stage is white pill

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and illusivespirits