The 4 M's of the Unconscious Mind. [The 4 DEEPEST Primal Things Which Motivates People ]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Understanding human motivation involves delving into the depths of the unconscious mind, where desires and drives often lie hidden. One way to categorize these motivations is through the lens of the 4 M's, each representing a fundamental aspect of what compels individuals to act and make choices in their lives.
  1. Material: For some, the allure of material possessions such as luxurious cars, fashionable clothes, and other tangible goods is a powerful motivator. These individuals find satisfaction and meaning in acquiring and displaying material wealth.
  2. Mating: Another intrinsic motivation revolves around the desire to form connections and build a family. People motivated by mating seek fulfilling relationships, envisioning a future that involves partnership, parenthood, and the bonds of family life.
  3. Movement: Freedom, exploration, and new experiences drive those motivated by movement. These individuals find joy in travel, adventure, and the ability to break free from constraints. The allure of discovering new places and cultures fuels their actions and decisions.
  4. Mastery: The pursuit of mastery represents the desire to excel and become proficient in a particular skill or domain. Whether it's in the realm of art, sports, business, or any other field, individuals driven by mastery seek to hone their abilities, achieve expertise, and gain recognition. This pursuit can lead to financial success, elevated social status, and personal fulfillment.
It's important to note that individuals vary widely in their motivations, and the significance they attach to each of these factors differs from person to person. Some might prioritize material wealth as a means of measuring success, while others value the depth of their relationships or the freedom to explore the world. Additionally, many people find fulfillment in mastering skills, which can lead to both personal satisfaction and societal recognition.
By recognizing and understanding these underlying motivations, we gain valuable insights into human behavior, enabling us to connect with others on a deeper level and comprehend the driving forces behind their choices and actions.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, |Daddy_Zygos|, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, aspiringexcel and Jamaldickjavontus
chat gpt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, Deleted member 32410 and Jamaldickjavontus
quora

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Jamaldickjavontus
you want it because its role in increasing probability of sex. Nobody likes cars for hte sake of it, you will point to the car guys etc, the thing is their desire for such things is because they lack in other areas of life and fundamentally they are feeding into the subconscious pursuit of material things which increases chance of sex
The purpose of life everything in human life that we enjoy/pursue is an activity which increases the odds of this, everything we dont like and avoid are things which reduce the probability of mating.
An evolutionarily determined desire which increases the odds of spreading ones seed (mating)
Again this is a behavior which increases the odds of mating.

The truth is:

Purpose of life: MATING
Traights to increase odds of mating:
- movement
- mastery
- material

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
you want it because its role in increasing probability of sex. Nobody likes cars for hte sake of it, you will point to the car guys etc, the thing is their desire for such things is because they lack in other areas of life and fundamentally they are feeding into the subconscious pursuit of material things which increases chance of sex

The purpose of life everything in human life that we enjoy/pursue is an activity which increases the odds of this, everything we dont like and avoid are things which reduce the probability of mating.

An evolutionarily determined desire which increases the odds of spreading ones seed (mating)

Again this is a behavior which increases the odds of mating.

The truth is:

Purpose of life: MATING
Traights to increase odds of mating:
- movement
- mastery
- material
true tbh

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: Graham
unemployed broke behavior. you're at the bottom of the food chain as a neet.

unemployed broke behavior. you're at the bottom of the food chain as a neet.
nah ur mistaken

YOU are at the bottom of the food chain, for being a slave every day. while not even having a girlfriend.

I have a girlfriend + get free money + im not a slave

i MOG you

nah ur mistaken

YOU are at the bottom of the food chain, for being a slave every day. while not even having a girlfriend
i don't WANT a girlfriend. I am at the bottom of the food chain wageslaving and I'm PROUD. At least I'm making money.

• JFL
i don't WANT a girlfriend. I am at the bottom of the food chain wageslaving and I'm PROUD. At least I'm making money.
and what do you gain from making money?

SLAVE BEHAVIOUR. LOOKS LIKE THINGS DONT CHANGE BLACK BOI
I only work part time and am applying for food stamps. we will see. but yeah I'm not making enough to make a difference. need to work full time for that.

• +1
I only work part time and am applying for food stamps. we will see. but yeah I'm not making enough to make a difference. need to work full time for that.
youll get there bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back