The 4 types of fighters; which are you?

UllzzangSlayer

UllzzangSlayer

Iron
These 4 styles are instinctive to you when you begin your fight training. You can train in other styles but you wont be as efficient as you are in your natural style.

1. The outfighter: this type of fighter sacrifices defense and for increased mobility and evasiveness. These types of fighters use range, agility and speed to avoid attacks and dart in and out hitting using long range punches like the jab and delivering devastating fast knockout kicks. In boxing these types usually have trouble with knockouts but in kickboxing outfighters often get very scary kos with their amazing kicks.

2. The swarmer: This type of fighter rushes in and uses pressure and speed to overwhelm his opponent. These types of fighters have insane burst damage, power and aggression but lack evasiveness and defense. They make great brawlers on the street.

3 The slugger: This type of fighter sacrifices mobility for pure offensive power. These guys wait and shell up or even let shots hit in order to deliver devastating knockout punches and brutal chopping low kicks. These types of fighters have low mobility but high defense and enormous power.

4. The blocker-puncher: This style of fighter is the most balanced type. He uses a parrying, countering and evasiveness to fight at mid range. This is one of the best fighting types as it has very few weaknesses. On the other hand its harder to develope a unique and confusing personal style as a blocker-puncher.

5. synergists- a synergist is someone who is capable of using all the fighting styles to adapt to different opponents. Usually these guys are masters and start out as one of the 4 main subtypes.

@Playboypuertorican

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 1100
swarmer is high t

The swarmer bro but I know a good blocker-puncher that knows karate and kickboxing, dodges punches and throws hits like crazy and ends up beating swarmers, I think that is the best fighting style imo but it just takes time to master it

lowinhib slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and EckhartTollemaxx
These 4 styles are instinctive to you when you begin your fight training. You can train in other styles but you wont be as efficient as you are in your natural style.

1. The outfighter: this type of fighter sacrifices defense and for increased mobility and evasiveness. These types of fighters use range, agility and speed to avoid attacks and dart in and out hitting using long range punches like the jab and delivering devastating fast knockout kicks. In boxing these types usually have trouble with knockouts but in kickboxing outfighters often get very scary kos with their amazing kicks.

2. The swarmer: This type of fighter rushes in and uses pressure and speed to overwhelm his opponent. These types of fighters have insane burst damage, power and aggression but lack evasiveness and defense. They make great brawlers on the street.

3 The slugger: This type of fighter sacrifices mobility for pure offensive power. These guys wait and shell up or even let shots hit in order to deliver devastating knockout punches and brutal chopping low kicks. These types of fighters have low mobility but high defense and enormous power.

4. The blocker-puncher: This style of fighter is the most balanced type. He uses a parrying, countering and evasiveness to fight at mid range. This is one of the best fighting types as it has very few weaknesses. On the other hand its harder to develope a unique and confusing personal style as a blocker-puncher.

5. synergists- a synergist is someone who is capable of using all the fighting styles to adapt to different opponents. Usually these guys are masters and start out as one of the 4 main subtypes.

@Playboypuertorican
fighting is cope. gl people are so gl that no one wants to fight them because they make heterosexual males so insecure that they desperately flee the gl male to avoid being mogged in the presence of any grills.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
The one that gets fucked up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Wheneve I fought while training Muay Thai I just focused on being defensive as fuck. People always said it was imposible to get any decent punches into me, I was fast while dodging and I never took any risks. I barely got any decent punches myself because of that, and whenever I did they barely had any power into them.

Low T as fuck, I know

Idk i just punched without stopping when i fought.

Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.

i‘m a nigga

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Yummyinmytummy
The loser

I lost every fight I got involved to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, JaredSubhumanMaggot, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Swarmer.I just assult and 9/10 times the opponent runs or gives up

I'm either 1 or 4, not sure tbh

Slugger

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Outfighter probably due to long reach.

I’m the swarmer until I start getting hit back, then I start wrestling.

Slugger but if its someone i hate, like a bully or thief, I enjoy a dirty fight.

the dead fish

I'm a mage apprentice.
I'll be a certified wizard in 8 years, my kind doesn't fight.

Wtf is that where is grappler? I use single leg x guard from the bottom and speed passing on top. I do some wrestling too

I block and counter

Wtf is that where is grappler? I use single leg x guard from the bottom and speed passing on top. I do some wrestling too
im talking about striking. Grappler types is its own thing.

Mix between 2 and 3 tbh. I've been boxing for 6 years and almost 7.

The swarmer bro but I know a good blocker-puncher that knows karate and kickboxing, dodges punches and throws hits like crazy and ends up beating swarmers, I think that is the best fighting style imo but it just takes time to master it
There is no best style. It depends on the users and the match up. Swarmers lack defense so they are very open to sluggers. Out fighters tend to do well against sluggers but poor against swarmers cause they get rushed and have trouble pressuring back. Im a pure outfighter.
Mix between 2 and 3 tbh. I've been boxing for 6 years and almost 7.
wow good job bro. Yea thats a solid combination. Very aggressive offensive fighting style. I imagine you are unstoppable in a street brawl.