The 5 Levels of Cryptocurrency Fanboys

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Mistral
A List: The Bitcoin maxis.
These are the smartest and most respectable cryptocurrency proponents. They include high profile personalities, such as Michael Saylor, Kevin O' Leary and even the president of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele. Bitcoin is covered by mainstream media and is the most widely known cryptocurrency. It is a proxy for the entire market.

B List: The Ethereum supporters.
Not quite as high-profile as the Bitcoiners, but they're still worthy of respect, as Ethereum gets plenty of mainstream news coverage and is often grouped together with Bitcoin. Ethereum is to Bitcoin as Alibaba is to Amazon.

C List: The mid-cap altcoin contingent.
There are various groups of fanboys in this category, each convinced that their chosen crypto is going to "change the world", JFL (Solana, Dogecoin, XLM, Avalanche, Chainlink, Cardano, Polygon, Monero, Shiba Inu, etc.). While there's no credible evidence that their wishes will ever come true, their faith is unwavering, like a captain who goes down with his ship, believing until the last moment that a miracle is imminent.

D List: The XRP Army moonboys.
These idiots are among the most obnoxious and delusional people on the internet. They have zero crediblity and tend to make outlandish price predictions in order to get YouTube views. These clickbaiting little faggots will even fabricate XRP news out of thin air and do it with a straight face. They have zero shame and integrity. But that doesn't stop their idiot followers from coming back for more fake content.

F List: The small-cap altcoin and meme coin crowd.
These are basically young kids trying to get rich by trading obscure and highly volatile shitcoins. Most of them lose their shirts, but nothing dissuades them, even if they have to borrow money. They're analogous to penny stock traders, and are bascially the peasants of the cryptocurrency space.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, MA_ascender, Sean o' Tist and 4 others
real shit
I'm all tho ngl

you forgot the top of the food chain is the people who make Dapps / coin devs and web3 devs.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
you forgot the top of the food chain is the people who make Dapps / coin devs and web3 devs.
Well, they're technically not fans. They're creators.

Well, they're technically not fans. They're creators.
I would say they are even stronger fanboys as it takes a lot of dedication and understanding to become one but I do get what you mean.

XRP fanboys are funny tho. XRP might moon hard one day but it literally made no gains since like 2017 .

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Part-Time Chad
G List: People that actually know how to make $ and aren't completely braindead

My 1.19 XMR mog

• JFL
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
I have 15 cents in solana what am i

I'm C-List and F-List. Spray and Pray methodology (put little amounts into as many coins as possible, pray one of them does 100x) @PsychoDsk

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
Where ruggers?

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back