The 7 Forbidden novels + Recommendations

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

7 Forbidden Novels

Blood Martial God: The legend of the forbidden wuxia novels in Korea. The novel is quite famous for having so much bs logic-- starting from the fact that the author started off the novel with pitting the main character against one million martial artists. The author's bs logic is highlighted at the end of volume 1, where the author utters these famous words: "What is the fate of the martial world after this Not even god knows But I as an author know Which means that I the author is above god uhahahahaha". The novel has been completely erased from the site it was on. Only the first volume of the book still exists.

Supreme Martial Arts: A wuxia novel written by a middle schooler who became inspired by the writing style of invisible dragon. Apparently the entire plot of the novel was created in a mere 12 minutes.

Dissecting Fantasy Plots: This isn't actually a novel. It's actually a parody of generic fantasy novels. The only reason this is considered a forbidden text is because it was written a long time ago. People couldn't understand it that well because of the language from the early 90's, and marked it as a forbidden text.

Harry and Monster: A legend among forbidden novels. It is on a different class from other forbidden texts. The text destroys any bit of logic that may have been left in the plot, which makes it completely meaningless to try to understand. It was actually published in real life, which just serves to make it even more infamous. It was dubbed the name "Korean Necronomicon", and the reason why the book even got published is a mystery in itself. If you want to read more about this novel, there is a small preview of it in the "Novel Pickup Request" section.

Otherworld Dragon: A generic fantasy novel. This was only marked as a forbidden novel because of how generic it was during the early days of Korean novels. These types of novels are everywhere in Korea now. The plot is about a dragon who transfers to earth and wrecks shit. The novel is criticized even more because of its plot progression.

My Boyfriend's IQ is 180: The novel that was created with the mind of an elementary schooler. The main character is a person who is 180cm tall, and weighs 40kg, who can fight and win against a group of 60 people. Reading this numbs the mind of the reader. The fact that the author ended the novel with a kiss that lasted several hours just makes everything worse.

Credit: ensj

As far as novels that I would actually recommend that you read:

All of the recommendations I will give is stuff I have personally read before
(Also I'm biased so none of these will have even an ounce of romance)
there is also no rape so don't worry​

Lets start with something short

(https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21220/mother-of-learning)

This is about a character named Zorian who is stuck in a time loop. At the end of every month time resets. But this time loops wasn't made for his sake and he has to dig deep to find out the orgins of it.​

This one is much longer

(https://boxnovel.com/novel/lord-of-the-mysteries-boxnovel/)

This is about Klien who is transported into a steampunk world. Klien is a massive scammer so quite of bit of this novel is about him swindling people to climb up the ranks.​

This one is very evil

(https://boxnovel.com/novel/reverend-insanity/)

The main character believes that everyone who isn't immortal is dogshit and he dedicates literally everything to his goal(which is immortality). Early on he even throws these 2 children into this fire pit. Anyway he used to be one of the strongest members of the demon pathway but was gang up on killed and forced to restart his life.​

This one is the longest (and my particular favorite)

(https://boxnovel.com/novel/reincarnation-of-the-strongest-sword-god-boxnovel/)

It's about Shi Feng who plays this virtual reality game. He is a former captain of this guild called shadow and he dedicates everything to it for years but is eventually kicked out. For some reason he wakes up in the past when he just started playing this virtual reality game and decides to do things very differently this time around. I don't want to spoil too much but it is definitely worth a read.

Cat Read GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
they are all childish, edgy and bluepilled novels about losers who become overpowered.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 10673
how old are you and why do you post so many cat gifs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10413
how old are you and why do you post so many cat gifs
17 and I post cat gives because they subconsciously manipulate people into liking my threads more I like them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670