The absolute STATE of African nigcel men

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled

Nigerian HTNs and Tyronelites having to marry old as fuck obese white women to get a green card

I have seen SEAmonkey prostitutes walk in hand to hand, maybe offer sex, but never straight up marry when the looks and age difference is like this

Screenshot 20240916 050015

Screenshot 20240916 050106

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, DarkAscender, Gargantuan and 9 others
for most african countries white women are seen as a trophy and ur only escape out of a country
imagine, ur a unemployed BBC in the streets of nigeria and somehow start to communicate to a American white woman online
that's like hitting a goldmine right?
so why not do this then divorce and live in the us forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Gonthar, psychomandible and 1 other person
@SadLivwr @Looks234 @klip11 @FaceandBBC @Jason Voorhees :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Is there a term for these fellas? I forgot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Costcosuperstore
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and HeightPilledum
White women= Green card= Better life.
It's embarrassing

At this point just hop on the boat like every other nigger. These guys aren't even the LTNs or subhuman Somalis, they're tall, fit and good looking ones but they gotta go through this humiliation ritual

Also if they divorce them immediately after, you think their future partners won't find out?

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Costcosuperstore, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
It's embarrassing

At this point just hop on the boat like every other nigger. These guys aren't even the LTNs or subhuman Somalis, they're tall, fit and good looking ones but they gotta go through this humiliation ritual

Also if they divorce them immediately after, you think their future partners won't find out?
You living in the first world country won't understand how difficult it is for these men in their countries in Nigeria there's even a tern for it "Japa". These men are utterly desperate for better opportunities because the Nigeria is full of court merchants and venial politicians. There is no employment for thr youth, inflation at a sky high. People can't even afford to have a roof over their head. For these men these women are an opportunity for better life. @alurmo

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, deepfuckingvalue, nofap and 4 others
for most african countries white women are seen as a trophy
Not true at all. In fact, traditional African men are very strict about marrying their own tribe and ethnicity.

Gold diggers(male and female) will hunt for White foreigners and other foreigners but White women aren't really seen as a "trophy" at all except for a green card or a quick fuck due to them being seen as sluttier than African women.
ur a unemployed BBC in the streets of nigeria and somehow start to communicate to a American white woman online
that's like hitting a goldmine right?
so why not do this then divorce and live in the us forever
Exactly. It's just some desperate Africans trying to get the bag.

Many desperate men in poorer countries will marry old hags and fat women for money and citizenship.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HeightPilledum and alurmo
It's embarrassing

They're getting the bag.

Also, it's only some African dudes doing this shit and it goes viral.

African men tend to favor African women from their own tribe/culture and they have the highest birth rates currently.

I don't think run of the mill Africans should be embarrassed at all. Everyone knows poorer countries have some desperate men trying to finesse foreign women.

• JFL
  • +1
traditional African men
Key word there

Gold diggers(male and female) will hunt for White foreigners and other foreigners but White women aren't really seen as a "trophy" at all except for a green card or a quick fuck due to them being seen as sluttier than African women.
Dude its deffo seen as a trophy
My uncles literally told me "you better marry a white woman one day"
Its bc in developed sub saharan african countries the whites colonized most of them, and natives were forced to see them as superior so thats mostly subconsciously put in to them

Many desperate men in poorer countries will marry old hags and fat women for money and citizenship
Water ofc

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Scarface756 and HeightPilledum
They're getting the bag.

Also, it's only some African dudes doing this shit and it goes viral.

African men tend to favor African women from their own tribe/culture and they have the highest birth rates currently.

I don't think run of the mill Africans should be embarrassed at all. Everyone knows poorer countries have some desperate men trying to finesse foreign women.
Not true at all. In fact, traditional African men are very strict about marrying their own tribe and ethnicity.

Many desperate men in poorer countries will marry old hags and fat women for money and citizenship.
Aren't this guys too good looking to be poorcels starving?

One is literally wearing air pods at his own wedding. Doesn't feel like some tribesman hunter or some guy from the slums, correct me if I'm wrong :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

One is literally wearing air pods at his own wedding. Doesn't feel like some tribesman hunter or some guy from the slums, correct me if I'm wrong :feelshehe:
Are u sure those are even airpods bro:forcedsmile:

• +1
Key word there

Dude its deffo seen as a trophy
My uncles literally told me "you better marry a white woman one day"
Its bc in developed sub saharan african countries the whites colonized most of them, and natives were forced to see them as superior so thats mostly subconsciously put in to them

Water ofc
Okay cool.

I've talked to African dudes who literally almost got disowned for being in relationships with non-Africans but it really varies so good point.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and alurmo
Airport made in china

• +1
They are doing it for a green card. Meanwhile this is what white HTNs in living in the west have to settle for :feelskek:

A guy with autism found a woman who actually loves him and won't be using him vs nigcels having to get married to 60yo goblin white women because they are too pussies to get on the boat :fuk:

Also both of the white ladies posted ITT are uglier, fatter and older than Yinrun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Swarthy Knight
Can you blame them? I mean have you seen the state Africa is in:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Cope and seethe for the BBC takeover

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
  • Woah
A guy with autism found a woman who actually loves him and won't be using him vs nigcels having to get married to 60yo goblin white women because they are too pussies to get on the boat :fuk:

Also both of the white ladies posted ITT are uglier, fatter and older than Yinrun
Cope all you want with the fact white men are betabuxxing noodlewhores way below there looksmatch meanwhile black men can get uglier, fatter white women to betabuxx them while also getting better looking women of all races on the side.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Swarthy Knight
  • +1
Cope all you want white men are betabuxxing noodlewhores way below there looksmatch
She's the one betabuxxing him
He's a nobody with autism and she's an influencer who has already been on British TV
meanwhile black men can get uglier, fatter white women to betabuxx them while also getting better looking women of all races on the side.
"we wuz fucking on the side n' shiet thou" :feelskek:

• +1

Jfl this is next level copium. But here's another example of something I personally saw IRL

Let's see how you cope about this :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 45175
Jfl this is next level copium. But here's another example of something I personally saw IRL

Let's see how you cope about this :forcedsmile:
Screenshot 20240916 062444

• +1
eh, this is just jbw, but for women

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and DarkTriadBeliever
JBW doesn't exist for men
It exists, but being mtn+ then it's worthless, the ethnics they can get won't be on the same tier as white women they could get

• +1
More copium jfl I got plenty of these

Now what's ur next cope attempt for this? So far you 0/2

unironically mogs most "snowbunnies" i see with black men lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Swarthy Knight and Costcosuperstore
unironically mogs most "snowbunnies" i see with black men lmao
That's only bcuz u have jungle fever :forcedsmile: She looks like female cousins (not a good thing jfl)

That’s how @Blackgymmax got into canada

• JFL
More copium jfl I got plenty of these

Now what's ur next cope attempt for this? So far you 0/2

Pajeeta
So far you 0/0 because you haven't posted a single White Chad yet

And while this guy is dating maybe 1 point below his league, he's nothing nothing special himself
Screenshot 20240916 065500

Screenshot 20240916 065512

Pajeeta
So far you 0/0 because you haven't posted a single White Chad yet

And while this guy is dating maybe 1 point below his league, he's nothing nothing special himself
View attachment 3174491

View attachment 3174601

Except I never called this guy a chad. But jfl if you think he mogs her by "maybe 1 point". Even the comments are roasting her for him being way above her league.

Except I never called this guy a chad. But jfl if you think he mogs her by "maybe 1 point". Even the comments are roasting her for him being way above her league.
Side profile frauding harder than a white woman, because he looks average at best from the front

Its either that or live in shithole nigeria, i dont think you know how desperate these guys are and how bad they want out

Its either that or live in shithole nigeria, i dont think you know how desperate these guys are and how bad they want out
It's easier to hop on the boats like all the other niggers

Seriously, Africa isn't that far away from Europe. Unlike the Philippines and the USA there isn't an ocean in-between. There's even a strait in Spain

Seriously, Africa isn't that far away from Europe. Unlike the Philippines and the USA there isn't an ocean in-between. There's even a strait in Spain
Nigga you want them to come illegally? Why do u even care so much about this

Asia is for passport bro, afrika is for passport sis :lul:

• JFL
Blacks and other ethnics would rather fuck fat ugly white women than stacies of their race

• +1