The absolute state of American politics

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023
Contributor
Admittedly most incels have always been on the right, particularly due to it being more accepting of mysogny and hatred of 'woke' culture

But its such a JFL that the same right wing personalitites accuse Lefties of being NPCs , reguritating the same bullshit over and over

Only to end up doing the exact same thing

Just JFL at this shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, noobs, maarda and 2 others
The truth of the matter is, politics is indeed an absolute cope

The right wing are just as idiotic as left wing. Both have women preying on ugly hardcore supporters to sway them to donate money to their OnlyFans because they also like Trump

In times like these I get why @forevergymcelling chooses to suck Tyler Maher's dick instead. There are a gazillion losers on Twitter each day making post after post about Politics when their life will remain shit irrespective of who wins.

Politics is indeed cope, times were better when we had a king and once he died his son would take over

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
The truth of the matter is, politics is indeed an absolute cope

The right wing are just as idiotic as left wing. Both have women preying on ugly hardcore supporters to sway them to donate money to their OnlyFans because they also like Trump

In times like these I get why @forevergymcelling chooses to suck Tyler Maher's dick instead. There are a gazillion losers on Twitter each day making post after post about Politics when their life will remain shit irrespective of who wins.
Hey Reddit fam!

I just wanted to take a moment to express how grateful I am to be living in these interesting times. Sure, the political landscape in the US is a bit chaotic right now, but isn't it wonderful to see so many people engaged and passionate about our future? It's inspiring to witness the diversity of opinions and the robust debates that keep our democracy vibrant and strong! 🇺🇸✨

Speaking of vibrant, my amazing wife (34F) has been quite the social butterfly lately. She's been spending a lot of time out with her friends, and I absolutely love how she's living her best life! I mean, who doesn't need a bit of personal space and independence, right? It's healthy to have our own circles and activities. Plus, it gives me plenty of time to binge-watch my favorite shows without any guilt. 😅📺

Sure, sometimes I wonder about those late nights and the new "friends" she’s making, but hey, trust is the foundation of any strong relationship. I’m confident that she’s just making the most of her social time, and it's probably all totally innocent. After all, honesty is the best policy, and I’m sure she’d tell me if there was anything I needed to know. Right? Right! 😂

Anyway, back to the big picture – isn't it fantastic how resilient we are as a society? Despite all the challenges and uncertainties, we keep moving forward, finding joy in the little things, and supporting each other through thick and thin. Life is good, folks! 🌟

So, let's keep spreading those positive vibes, embracing the chaos, and trusting that everything will work out just fine in the end. After all, what could possibly go wrong? 😉

Stay awesome, everyone!

• JFL
United States of Jesters

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back