THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DOT ORG IN 2024 [HOLY JFL] [PURE INSANITY]

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory

>Just go for a walk bro
HOLY KEKARONI. This is funny because I remember seeing the same shit on reddit like 8 years ago on that original incel subreddit.
Dot org has FALLEN hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, Moggkrates, watah and 10 others
View attachment 3114331

>Just go for a walk bro
HOLY KEKARONI. This is funny because I remember seeing the same shit on reddit like 8 years ago on that original incel subreddit.
Dot org has FALLEN hard.
Dot org has never even been good to "fallen" everyone there, is ugly stupid and retard, and the site was made up since 2022 thats crazy

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, cannotbeasked and h111
View attachment 3114331

>Just go for a walk bro
Dot org has FALLEN hard.
he is right doing shit that makes you happy is objectively better than bitching, obviously a surgery is better but while you cant afford that ur better of going on walks being otuside listening to good music, its enjoyable good calorie expenditure and if you live in a sunny place you can get a good tan to ascend skin color

@tombradylover is a good user dont try to clown him

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, TechnoBoss, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and 8 others
he is right doing shit that makes you happy is objectively better than bitching, obviously a surgery is better but while you cant afford that ur better of going on walks being otuside listening to good music, its enjoyable good calorie expenditure and if you live in a sunny place you can get a good tan to ascend skin color

nah rotting playing video games and jacking off is better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, sickdawgie, lowiqNormie and 1 other person

Thank u bhai ur a good user too. Mirin that ppl on this site arent all retarded.

nah rotting playing video games and jacking off is better
The point was to just do something enjoyable for urself rather then complain 24/7 saying its over. If that's video games and jacking off for u then go for it man its ur life at least try and enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, cannotbeasked, watah and 6 others
Thank u bhai ur a good user too. Mirin that ppl on this site arent all retarded.

The point was to just do something enjoyable for urself rather then complain 24/7 saying its over. If that's video games and jacking off for u then go for it man its ur life at least try and enjoy it
Complaining a bit is fine tbfh, it’s fine to complain sometimes but I agree too much complaining or your entire personality being complaining is annoying

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, WeiWei, Chadeep and 2 others
Complaining a bit is fine tbfh, it’s fine to complain sometimes but I agree too much complaining or your entire personality being complaining is annoying
Yea and thats my entire gripe with lebg. All he does is complain and whine that its over for him. Hes making his life worse staying on this site complaining and constantly being reminded its "over" for him by users such as yourself (even though its not fucking over for him he's not even ugly like that lmao). For 2 years that I've been here its been the same thing with him over and over again. So many good users have given him good advice on what to do and have advised him on leaving the site to live life and better his mental health, yet he stays on here constantly nagging and complaining trying to farm sympathy from users. It gets tiresome at some point

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ss07 and dragomaxxer

i try to agree with the op user subhumanforever cause he makes good points but idk why literally in every single thread you go 1 reply in and he goes absolutely fucking mental raging at people

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
i try to agree with the op user subhumanforever cause he makes good points but idk why literally in every single thread you go 1 reply in and he goes absolutely fucking mental raging at people
I never "rage" at people, retard. If I see someone saying something retarded I have to call this user out.

• +1
Reactions: itsover36282
Yea and thats my entire gripe with lebg. All he does is complain and whine that it’s over for him. Hes making his life worse staying on this site complaining and constantly being reminded its "over" for him by users such as yourself (even though its not fucking over for him he's not even ugly like that lmao). For 2 years that I've been here it’s been the same thing with him over and over again. So many good users have given him good advice on what to do and have advised him on leaving the site to live life and better his mental health, yet he stays on here constantly nagging and complaining trying to farm sympathy from users. It gets tiresome at some point
I mean ya he’s not super ugly he just looks like a sewer rat currently, softmaxximg would unironically ascend him and if he geomaxes with that he will easily be able to find a gf with his white skin and 5’11 height. Maybe he got too stuck on the pipeline which I did when I thought “ohh only 10/10 billanore gigachad can get a girlfriend” when it’s just not true, that’s what women want but theirs not enough of those guys anyways to take all the girls

• +1
View attachment 3114331

>Just go for a walk bro
Dot org has FALLEN hard.
Jfl this guy thinks going for a walk is better than rotting on org

Oh wait it obviously is better

@tombradylover jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and tombradylover
I think hes just tryna troll and rage bait tbh. If u read the thread i literally made it quite obvious in my original post that if lebg isn't gonna try he should just do shit he finds fun in life instead of complaining on this shithole and keeping himself as miserable as possible 24/7. The guy subhumanforever then starts barking at me saying its over for lebg and there are no better alternatives for him then just staying on here and complaining :forcedsmile:. Like wtf reasoning is that. He kept barking and i kept repeating myself over and over again to him and he finally stopped and claimed that i moved the goal posts in the "debate" when from the literal start i said if he's gonna give up stop bitching and do other shit lmao.

Point is the guy is a clear troll.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
The point was to just do something enjoyable for urself rather then complain 24/7 saying its over.
Bro do I need to make another thread today about why it's over for the average man in 2024?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Gaygymmaxx, tombradylover and 1 other person
Bro do I need to make another thread today about why it's over for the average man in 2024?
Please do cause it is, unless your white and move to south east Asia. Your bound to be an oofy doofy betabux as an averege guy

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Gaygymmaxx
Oh my god please no bro we get it.
U filthy paki cunt how obvious do i have to make myself when I say that if its over for u just do stuff in life u enjoy like video games, walks in parks etc?! How is this a controversial statement? This site is braindead as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, watah, Alucard69 and 3 others
buddy no one gives a shit about this anymore, you're clowning on high iq and good people. You're only making yourself look retarded. Muh muh state of org, it's fallen because of donkeys like you

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and tombradylover
buddy no one gives a shit about this anymore, you're clowning on high iq and good people. You're only making yourself look retarded. Muh muh state of org, it's fallen because of donkeys like you
>No argument
Done.

Jfl this guy thinks going for a walk is better than rotting on org

Oh wait it obviously is better

@tombradylover jfl
4 k posts in a month and some change of course this niger thinks rotting on here is the best alternative. JFL this guy is about to pass my post count and has been on here for one fucking month, he unironically needs to go outside and take a walk in the park as well. How do people even have this much time to rot on org all day every day :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, goo25, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
4 k posts in a month and some change of course this niger thinks rotting on here is the best alternative. JFL this guy is about to pass my post count and has been on here for one fucking month, he unironically needs to go outside and take a walk in the park as well. How do people even have this much time to rot on org all day every day :forcedsmile:
I can't talk I'm on my way to 35 K :what:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and tombradylover
  • JFL
  • JFL
This guy is a menace ong, bro argues w everyone😭

• JFL

This negroid (just read his username jfl) quite literally only suggests surgery and then bitched about it when I point out the fact that all he does is useless "just get surgery bro" "muh surgery" sloth iq replies in threads where the OP doesn't even want to do surgery lmao

and then of course this currycel's coping mechanism is posting screenshots of people pointing out his retardation (me included) and hoping his friends join up in an orgy to slob on his meat (there's a few degen users who love to slob on this negroid's meat)

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and dragomaxxer
this niglet actually be rotting on these forums more than he's taken showers

• JFL
This negroid (just read his username jfl) quite literally only suggests surgery and then bitched about it when I point out the fact that all he does is useless "just get surgery bro" "muh surgery" sloth iq replies in threads where the OP doesn't even want to do surgery lmao

and then of course this currycel's coping mechanism is posting screenshots of people pointing out his retardation (me included) and hoping his friends join up in an orgy to slob on his meat (there's a few degen users who love to slob on this negroid's meat)
this niglet actually be rotting on these forums more than he's taken showers
Anything Else Anything Meme - Anything Else Anything Else - Discover &  Share GIFs

thats insane ngl but this guy will pass u up in a few months. Theres levels to this shit
He's a mentally deranged troll, don't bother trying to talk logic with this guy

• +1

Kys

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever