The absolute state of marriage in America. Hooker destroyed Chad Asian Doctor who married her!

RICO

RICO

Equinox
The swift settlement followed a stunning 264-page filing in Manhattan Supreme Court in which Kim, 41, sought to annul the marriage — claiming his 32-year-old wife had duped him into the union by hiding her “secret life as a prostitute for wealthy men.”

The doctor alleged that Turner had pocketed nearly $700,000 in cash from johns since 2015.

He filed for divorce in December 2020 after finding a racy text message from another man on a computer in the couple’s Upper East Side home, court documents state.

The pair officially separated in April — and Kim said he then learned his wife had been selling sex for money starting before they wed Nov. 27, 2015, and continuing throughout their marriage, according to the amended complaint filed earlier this month in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Turner’s alleged financial records showed $675,030 in cash deposits from 2015 to 2021 -— with many checks coming from a New Jersey real estate executive, as well as a lighting designer’s UK-based company, according to the document.

“It remains inconceivable to plaintiff that given his substantial earnings as a spine surgeon, and his enormous generosity to defendant, that defendant continued to sell sex for money during the marriage,” the complaint alleges.

Turner, who was crowned Miss Connecticut USA in 2011, allegedly conned Kim while the pair dated, telling the doc that she was working on an app supported by a wealthy investor.

When Kim asked Turner how she was supporting herself while the app was still in development, she claimed she was living off of a $500,000 inheritance from her great-grandmother, the filing states.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, mulattomaxxer, Basedprincess and 1 other person
  • marry hot sex bomb
  • act surprised when she's a turbo slut

You do NOT marry a hot woman. That is not the girl you want for a wife. You want a very mediocre woman that cooks and is pleasant to be around and a good mother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Biiyo03, mulattomaxxer and 6 others
oh Asian Chad, you're going to get fleeced so hard
white women are the devil

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14781, BigBoy and 6 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, mortis, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: grimy, Chadakin, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
She has that crazy bitch look though, red flag just from the pictures. Also looks like my mother (who was probably an 8/10 in her prime, of which I inherited near 0 goodlooking genes from) so ig that's why.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14781 and 6 others
She has that crazy bitch look though, red flag just from the pictures. Also looks like my mother (who was probably an 8/10 in her prime, of which I inherited near 0 goodlooking genes from) so ig that's why.
She does look crazy haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and chadison
What a dumbass for getting married in the first place making that kinda money let alone betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 14781, Lolcel and 6 others
I see no chads here

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
The swift settlement followed a stunning 264-page filing in Manhattan Supreme Court in which Kim, 41, sought to annul the marriage — claiming his 32-year-old wife had duped him into the union by hiding her “secret life as a prostitute for wealthy men.”

The doctor alleged that Turner had pocketed nearly $700,000 in cash from johns since 2015.

He filed for divorce in December 2020 after finding a racy text message from another man on a computer in the couple’s Upper East Side home, court documents state.

The pair officially separated in April — and Kim said he then learned his wife had been selling sex for money starting before they wed Nov. 27, 2015, and continuing throughout their marriage, according to the amended complaint filed earlier this month in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Turner’s alleged financial records showed $675,030 in cash deposits from 2015 to 2021 -— with many checks coming from a New Jersey real estate executive, as well as a lighting designer’s UK-based company, according to the document.

“It remains inconceivable to plaintiff that given his substantial earnings as a spine surgeon, and his enormous generosity to defendant, that defendant continued to sell sex for money during the marriage,” the complaint alleges.

Turner, who was crowned Miss Connecticut USA in 2011, allegedly conned Kim while the pair dated, telling the doc that she was working on an app supported by a wealthy investor.

When Kim asked Turner how she was supporting herself while the app was still in development, she claimed she was living off of a $500,000 inheritance from her great-grandmother, the filing states.

View attachment 1242241

This is the cost of being bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14274 and oldcelloser
she's super hot

Just Be Rich Pilled again JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14781, John124 and 2 others
imagine thinking LTR or marriage is an option in 2021 , when girls can and will order Chad just like they order pizza or Uber Eats
these betas deserve the worst; i hope she'll take 80% of his wealth srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, RICO and Deleted member 14274

View attachment 1242241
Guy is literally LMS-maxxed for an asian and still gets cucked

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, RICO and oldcelloser
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RICO and GripMaxxing
Am I the only one that doesn't find her that attractive?
American women are extremely overrated and their looks are also ridiculously inflated-you can see a shit ton amount of girls that look like this in big EE cities like Sofia or Belgrade and while they obviously get a lot of attention, they are nothing special like they would be in America(JFL she earned 700k in a few years for being a whore, may Allah save us from this travesty).

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, RICO, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
American women are extremely overrated and their looks are also ridiculously inflated-you can see a shit ton amount of girls that look like this in big EE cities like Sofia or Belgrade and while they obviously get a lot of attention, they are nothing special like they would be in America(JFL she earned 700k in a few years for being a whore, may Allah save us from this travesty).
Sad to me when an above average girl can go on only fans and make more money than a CEO of a medium sized company.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RICO, mulattomaxxer and fras
Sad to me when an above average girl can go on only fans and make more money than a CEO of a medium sized company.

Proudly financed by your local horde of wagie simps with zero self respect.

• +1
Reactions: RICO and chadison
Proudly financed by your local horde of wagie simps with zero self respect.
I still don't understand how those guys exist, all my friends it seems like none of them would do that. But apparently they're out there somewhere hiding in the dark. I'd rather suck 10,000 dicks then pay a whore thousands of dollars to see picks of her in scantily clad outfits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14781, Alesund and 1 other person
I still don't understand how those guys exist, all my friends it seems like none of them would do that. But apparently they're out there somewhere hiding in the dark. I'd rather suck 10,000 dicks then pay a whore thousands of dollars to see picks of her in scantily clad outfits

Yea I often think that something is off. There are insane amounts of revenue being pulled in by some whores on OnlyFans and I am baffled that there would be such a large amount of utter faggots who pay for that. It’s either all blown way out of proportion or the majority of the male gender really is as cucked and pathetic as it seems.

• +1
Reactions: RICO, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 14781
All your friends are frat bros that get laid at least on a semi-regular basis and see no point in simping/paying for girl's nudes or whatever. You have to understand that the main demographic of these OF whores/ sex workers are mostly incels that unironically live in their mothers basements and spend weeks thinking about that one time they brushed hands with some random girl in a supermarket.

• +1
Reactions: RICO, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
All your friends are frat bros that get laid at least on a semi-regular basis and see no point in simping/paying for girl's nudes or whatever. You have to understand that the main demographic of these OF whores/ sex workers are mostly incels that unironically live in their mothers basements and spend weeks thinking about that one time they brushed hands with some random girl in a supermarket.
Hmm. Fair point I guess

• +1
Reactions: RICO, mulattomaxxer and Alesund
Am I the only one that doesn't find her that attractive?
her face is so simple to be considered a model, connections made her a model thats all. so many ordinary and better looking girl i see everyday

• +1
Reactions: Alesund, chadison and RICO
I remember seeing this topic on some guys YT channel. Something about her seemed off, she has the narcy whore stacy look. I would imagine that if you spoke to her IRL she would present a million red flags.

While ultimately the guy didn't deserve this, it seems so obvious. I am not suprised. Its like a girl being suprised when her bad boy "boyfriend" has 3 sidechicks and goes out to "get milk" when she gets knocked up.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
I remember seeing this topic on some guys YT channel. Something about her seemed off, she has the narcy whore stacy look. I would imagine that if you spoke to her IRL she would present a million red flags.

While ultimately the guy didn't deserve this, it seems so obvious. I am not suprised. Its like a girl being suprised when her bad boy "boyfriend" has 3 sidechicks and goes out to "get milk" when she gets knocked up.
Imagine having to get the best grades, studying hard for over a decade to become a doctor.
And then a young slut can simple sell her body like a whore and be more successful than you at a younger age.
not by any hard work or dedication, by just existing and being a whore.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Imagine having to get the best grades, studying hard for over a decade to become a doctor.
And then a young slut can simple sell her body like a whore and be more successful than you at a younger age.
not by any hard work or dedication, by just existing and being a whore.
400 weeks, 1 meeks buddy boyo. Being good looking and having powerful connections = life on tutorial mode. You live a low stress life from taking photos of your ass from some millionaires penthouse in dubai.

Its worth making peace with this reality, life isn't fair. I used to seethe at post like this but it is just the way it is. Some people are born high class stacies that live the life of luxury while others are born street shitters in the slums of mumbai. Wagecucking in a sweatshop from childhood until they die.

A 6/10 becky can live the life of luxury if she is willing to whore herself out to rich men (This girl is like a 7-8/10 but she is nothing special looks-wise). Now some people may cope with religion saying she will go to hell, but she won't. She will probably die smilling after living a carefree life of luxury. Or maybe she will spend all her money and end up poor like the rest of us. Then she will be too old to sell her body because the next generations of whore stacies will be fogging her to death.

Idk what you want to do, but I just try and focus on myself. Some people will have it easier then me, some people will have it harder then me.

• +1
Reactions: RICO