• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Shkreliii
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
She fogs me to death.

Lifefuel for @PrinceLuenLeoncur (peep first screenshot, second post). :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, Shkreliii, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
How old is she, Muslim Women are the opposite of every other women they get more delusional with age.
30s I believe. Probably y mid30s. She said she has a son from previous marriage lol.

Idk why they get more delusional it's like self-harm. You're literally decade(s) past your peak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, JohnDoe, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
She fogs me to death.
Cope. But looks at the pfp of that Manzer guy. If she can get guys like that who mog her to death in her mid-30s it's fucking over.

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist​

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, nathan and SecularIslamist
Cope. But looks at the pfp of that Manzer guy. If she can get guys like that who mog her to death in her mid-30s it's fucking over.
I did look at his profile picture, he is a chaddam. She isn't actually getting guys like that, he just wanted to zinamaxx with her. You actually think he would go for some LTB?

I did look at his profile picture, he is a chaddam. She isn't actually getting guys like that, he just wanted to zinamaxx with her. You actually think he would go for some LTB?
Ofc he is. But in her mind she actually thinks guys like that want her.

And lmao no he's not chaddam lol. But for 35 definitely in top 10% his age.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Lifefuel for @PrinceLuenLeoncur (peep first screenshot, second post). :feelsautistic:
@SecularIslamist shes a fucking stupid lying bitch. There’s plenty of Muslim men for her and yet she does this because she has the spirit of Jezebel. Now tbh I say it’s good she wants a Christian man cos god is gooooooood, orthodox Christian’s have a lot of practaces that muslims are familiar with. But still she retarded.

Same applies to Christian women to date Muslim men they also need to have FGM done to them. Billions of Christian brothers out there and you dare go with an Muslim you stupid skank.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
She legit looks like a man wearing a wig

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
30s I believe. Probably y mid30s. She said she has a son from previous marriage lol.

Idk why they get more delusional it's like self-harm. You're literally decade(s) past your peak.
Saw a swedish wife with black children get divorced and stay muslim desperately trying to find a partner.

These manipulated swedish women who become muslims during marriage then dumped are on another level of delusional
:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
Saw a swedish wife with black children get divorced and stay muslim desperately trying to find a partner.

These manipulated swedish women who become muslims during marriage then dumped are on another level of delusional
:lul:
Lots of them on here - even the curries are gonna say no to them since divorcees are shunned. Tbh kinda says at least they didn't convert for marriage. Or maybe idk they have a fetish kink lmao.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ofc he is. But in her mind she actually thinks guys like that want her.

And lmao no he's not chaddam lol. But for 35 definitely in top 10% his age.
Relative chaddam then. :Comfy: And of course. Even femcels think they are entitled to chad.

Lots of them on here - even the curries are gonna say no to them since divorcees are shunned. Tbh kinda says at least they didn't convert for marriage. Or maybe idk they have a fetish kink lmao.
Many girls have the fetish for Muslim masculinity males. This is why when women find out about the masc BVLLs of Eastern Orthodox and dominates they get their pussies drippin. Even Muslim women when they don’t marry Muslim men they want us because we are dark triad badboys. Westerners are cuck faggots atheists and agnostic gayboys

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist