The absolute state of modern WHORES

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
IMG 5984

Remember that unless you LTR or marry an inexperienced virgin, you're not getting the best of the female and all you're doing is deluding yourself into thinking that you are special and not just a phase in her life like all the other guys that passed through her.

P.S : 300 body count (didn't screenshot the entire comment).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, lookismfugee, diggbicc and 5 others
Above 300 in weight or bodies? Really hoping it’s weight. Imagine 300 men digging your wife’s guts before you

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, MusicMaxxingMidget and 4 others
just be cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MusicMaxxingMidget and Chadeep
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Kingkellz and 5 others
Above 300 in weight or bodies? Really hoping it’s weight. Imagine 300 men digging your wife’s guts before you
It's body count. I didn't screenshot the entire comment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
How do these bitches even find the time in their day to be such whores!?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Greeicy
Roastie

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MusicMaxxingMidget, Chadeep and 1 other person
300+ pounds or 300+ bodycount either way that is brutal just suicidefuel, he should consider a trip to the rope store ASAP

• +1
Glad I was lucky enough to get a Virgin lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Chadeep and 1 other person
It's body count. I didn't screenshot the entire comment.
Goodness that is just disgusting; if she ain’t a virgin then she can rot

• So Sad
  • +1
After reading stuff like this, is inceldom really so bad?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
Glad I was lucky enough to get a Virgin lol
Lucky tbh. I'm on the verge of dumping my GF. Her giving me attention/affection makes it worse because it's already been received by many men before me. I feel like a cuck.

• So Sad
  • +1
Lucky tbh. I'm on the verge of dumping my GF. Her giving me attention/affection makes it worse because it's already been received by many men before me. I feel like a cuck.
I always told myself I will only settle for a 100% virgin. Meaning no blowjobs, kisses, boyfriend, etc. It’s cucked to be with any girl who has done those things before. She is just leftovers tbh. You should dump her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ToursOverBoyo2020, Chadeep and 1 other person
I always told myself I will only settle for a 100% virgin. Meaning no blowjobs, kisses, boyfriend, etc. It’s cucked to be with any girl who has done those things before. She is just leftovers tbh. You should dump her.
I feel bad because i'm currently avoiding her like the plague and she keeps spamming me but i'm gonna dump her since it's impossible for me to change my perception of her. I should settle for an inexperienced virgin after the rona.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Vermilioncore
What if she had 300 body count but was a PSL 7 and worth 30 million dollars. Would that be enough for you to marry her?

• Ugh..
  • +1
fuck that’s super hard to find; my oneitis is a virgin but she’s had I think 2-3 BFs before and most likely kissed. Would you still take that or thats cucked shit

• So Sad
  • +1
fuck that’s super hard to find; my oneitis is a virgin but she’s had I think 2-3 BFs before and most likely kissed. Would you still take that or thats cucked shit
I wouldn’t want that. I have to be her first kiss. I have to her first date. First everything tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
What if she had 300 body count but was a PSL 7 and worth 30 million dollars. Would that be enough for you to marry her?
No. I don't care about looks or money at all tbh. If i don't genuinely love a female (which is impossible if she's an used up whore) then i don't care how she looks or how rich she is.

• +1
I wouldn’t want that. I have to be her first kiss. I have to her first date. First everything tbh.
One in a billion tbh be lucky you found one like that

• +1
😔Feelsbadman. This degenerate culture and women being protected at all times is destroying the family unit.
One in a billion tbh be lucky you found one like that
She needs to extremely religious too.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MusicMaxxingMidget and Greeicy
Only for the money tbh tbh

• +1
Eversince I was a kid I always hated women

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and maxmendietta