the absolute state of this forum.

h111

h111

Unban Pei
Banning @Pei for no reason, he has been a member here for ages and now they want to ban him? he has done nothing wrong, im sure many of you guys agree he should be unbanned. Stop the trolling and lets unban him.

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @nathan @CopiumX @DalitBoss @heightmaxxing @CoreSchizo @halloweed @zurzolo @ey88 @Darkeningstar @N1666

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, 14vic, Gengar and 2 others
Banning @Pei for no reason, he has been a member here for ages and now they want to ban him? he has done nothing wrong, im sure many of you guys agree he should be unbanned. Stop the trolling and lets unban him.

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @nathan @CopiumX @DalitBoss @heightmaxxing @CoreSchizo @halloweed @zurzolo @ey88 @Darkeningstar @N1666
I thought female barrett was cute tbh miss seeing him post it

• +1
Reactions: nathan and h111
I thought female barrett was cute tbh miss seeing him post it
well tbh he can have his preferences and leave him alone to that

• +1
Reactions: nathan and CopiumX
he become boring and tiresome posting the same thing over and over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, twojei, halloweed and 2 others

Dindu nuffin

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, h111 and nathan

The staff members are Barrettphobic. :feelswah:

• +1

• +1
The staff members are Barrettphobic. :feelswah:
i think to be fair we need to see every mod's personal top 10 male model list

• +1
so can you try to get him unbanned?
I can’t — even if I were to ask a moderator then they just wouldn’t listen to me anyway. :forcedsmile::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: h111
I can’t — even if I were to ask a moderator then they just wouldn’t listen to me anyway. :forcedsmile::feelswah:
so fucking annoying and stubborn when he has had his acc for so long

so fucking annoying and stubborn when he has had his acc for so long
Don’t let your rage in your love for a fellow member consume you. It’s what happened with @nigkook.

• +1
Reactions: h111
he didn't pei up, it seems :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and h111