The Acerbic Truth is Now - I'm a transgender man who was born with a fat, long penis - this is my story

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Ah, yes, some truths told are courageous and modestly inspirational. But sometimes, every so often, a tale would slide inside, causing tension and cringe, a story the people would cheer for in confusion and perverted celebration.

I was born with a fat, long penis. The doctor mistook it as a third leg and accused my mother of copulating with a disgusting Indian. He assured her that such deformities only occur with the cursed curry race. Thankfully, Mom wouldn't much look at such an eyesore or even entertain a conversation with one. I was no mutilated creature. I was a man baby.

Growing up, feeling like a man was difficult among my peers. The girls mocked me with meanness and said things like, "You no man! You're a little boy with a special, blessed package that will make many women happy and satisfied one day."

But by the mid-teen years, I couldn't hide any longer and came out of the closet while watching lesbian sex on my bed. Taffy cried out, "Jim! Why did you cum so soon? We wanted that on us! Now get back into the closet and reload." Cindy tossed me an energy drink.

I remember the very first time a woman recognized my manhood with deep, agonizing appreciation. I was toppy and her legs intertwined around mine, locking that shit in place as she climaxed. My fat, long penis pushed her cervix into her guts. She said, "Only a real man can touch me in this way." Ah, yes, she was not prejudiced against my preferred gender. She was indeed a feminist.

By my twenty-first birthday, I'd racked up a 137 body count score of manhood reminders. But a few years later, a woman seduced me to detrans to baby man. She was a cruel sexist. She hated men and took her bullish rage out on my fat, long penis.

For the next decade, my true pronoun was suppressed by the hateful cock-abusing witch. But by the grace of a daring threesome, another woman would convince me, "Be a fucking man and leave the stupid bitch." And so I did.

Today, I am no longer a boy. I am no man baby, either. I am free of bigotry! Likewise, I embraced my transgenderism with pronoun joy! I AM TRANSGENDER MAN FOREVER!

Celebrate We The Best GIF by Booksmart
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem
Clapping Applause GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and LancasteR
- your unemployed friend on a Tuesday at 2 pm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, fuse and BigJimsWornOutTires
"I used to be a man trapped in a women‘s body and then I was born" ahh post ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
currently living life with the same birth defect as you, it's so torturous. this one time these 7 random HTBs came up to me while I was just enjoying my cow dung curry, surrounded me and they started aggressively touching my third leg. I expERience daily flashbacks and am deeply traumatised since the incident. trve lifefuel to see I'm not the only one struggling.

• So Sad
"I used to be a man trapped in a women‘s body and then I was born" ahh post ☠️
I was a man trapped in a boy's body who finally came out as transgender man.... I transgended from a boy to a man. Yes! Anyone can use that term in that way. If any LGBT or tranny clown says otherwise, fuck him. He's a jealous hating piece of shit. We can TAKE BACK the transgender term and make it whatever the fuck we want!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: econescence and LancasteR
I was a man trapped in a boy's body who finally came out as transgender man.... I transgended from a boy to a man. Yes! Anyone can use that term in that way. If any LGBT or tranny clown says otherwise, fuck him. He's a jealous hating piece of shit. We can TAKE BACK the transgender term and make it whatever the fuck we want!
IMG 7885

• JFL
currently living life with the same birth defect as you, it's so torturous. this one time these 7 random HTBs came up to me while I was just enjoying my cow dung curry, surrounded me and they started aggressively touching my third leg. I expERience daily flashbacks and am deeply traumatised since the incident. trve lifefuel to see I'm not the only one struggling.
I know. Its disgusting how women treat us. But if I had a little dick, thus the majority of men; women wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Ugh, how I envy the little dicks. Ngl.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and econescence
The reason why I wrote this is because of that faggot @The False Prophet triggering me. Motherfucker hit the wrong nerve, my nicca beans

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
@Lookologist003 @vermillioncorefan @Vermilioncore @vermillioncoreCell @The False Prophet @Economical

READ IT

The fuck? I finally revealed who I am and this is what I get??????????

New York No GIF by Talk Stoop

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back