Before Accutane:
-Guys:(Name) you're so ugly I mean look at your face
-girls:Dont talk to me and look in the mirror
-Guys didnt want to be my friend
-Kissless virgin at 16 1/2
-Made fun off
-No respect from guys and girls
-Called "Disgusting

After 5 months of accutane (1 Month ago)
-Got 3 girlfriends and broke up with all of them after fucking
-Getting mad iois outside
-Got called good looking sometimes
Now 6 months after accutane:
First day of school today:
-Everybody greets me happily and hugs me
-Girls and guys respected me and my opinion
-I Went to an empty table to sit alone
-Girls stared at me from all sides and giggled
-I walked up to the teacher to ask him something personal and this is what I hear from one of the hottest girls of class:"Omggg hes gotten so hot" They said it kinda quiet but I still heard them.I was like wtf no way she said that
-We switch classes I sit alone way back and despite 20 empty seats even next to her best friends,cute Girl sits next to me without saying anything before.(One of the girls that called me disgusting 5 months ago JFL)
Then we voted for class representative and Somebody suggested me.I was like :Fuck it and went for it
And guess what out of 6 people I got more than 50%of the votes.And I said no.I dont want to be class representative acting all chad after winning.This was the best day of my stupid life jfl

I can go on and on and on about this
IF YOU HAVE ACNE.GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY.I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE ACCUTANE FUCKING DO IT

Brb Bragging thread.Im just telling you what happened just by getting rid of acne My FUCKING LIFE HAS CHANGED IM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY DISGUSTING LIFE JUST BY GETTING CLEARER SKIN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 616, lorenzo_md, Luke LLL and 6 others
Tfw i dont have acne and nothing of this happens to me :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and AspiringChad
Bones > skin

You just look normie to them at best now

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Tfw i dont have acne and nothing of this happens to me :feelsbadman:
Damn well then you gotta change other things and look at your facial flaws.Surgery is One way to ascend.Or white teeth+Contacts+Hairstyle
Bones > skin

You just look normie to them at best now
Well I dont know if I'm normie but they called me hot and I got sex with 3 different jbs.Then I'm happy to be a normie.Acne is a true fucking disease that needs to be wiped away somehow

Its all in your head buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Vitruvian, medialcanthuscel and 5 others
have u posted pics of yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Its all in your head buddyboyo
😂😂😂Kissing and fucking girls is also on my head right?Cute girls sitting next to me and running up to me to hug me is also in my head😂😂😂😂😂

this describes psl6 tbh, unless everyone around you is ugly

I’ve never seen an ugly person with good skin

this describes psl6 tbh, unless everyone around you is ugly
Not ugly but the guys at my school are very average and nothing special really.Only one 13 year old kid at school is like 7/10 he is a beautiful motherfucker

didn't read but acne pill is legit

JB validation is quite addicting. Make sure you don't get too attached to it though, as at times it can leave quickly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Loko88 and turkproducer
JB validation is quite addicting. Make sure you don't get too attached to it though, as at times it turns out to be fleeting.

Proverbs 5:3-4 "For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword."
Uhm I dont know what you mean.But yeah Jb validation is fuckint life

legit br0

good bones with bad acne = low tier normie
mediocre bones with no acne = high tier normie

pics or no care

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 1464
pics

• +1
d5a.gif

Congrats buddyboyo, FUCK acne btw

Pics or this entire thread is worthless and has no weight

• +1
Before Accutane:
-Made fun off
-Called "Disgusting

-I walked up to the teacher to ask him something personal and this is what I hear from one of the hottest girls of class:"Omggg hes gotten so hot" They said it kinda quiet but I still heard them.I was like wtf no way she said that
-We switch classes I sit alone way back and despite 20 empty seats even next to her best friends,cute Girl sits next to me without saying anything before.(One of the girls that called me disgusting 5 months ago JFL)
Then we voted for class representative and Somebody suggested me.I was like :Fuck it and went for it
And guess what out of 6 people I got more than 50%of the votes.And I said no.I dont want to be class representative acting all chad after winning.This was the best day of my stupid life jfl

IF YOU HAVE ACNE.GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY.I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE ACCUTANE FUCKING DO IT

Brb Bragging thread.Im just telling you what happened just by getting rid of acne My FUCKING LIFE HAS CHANGED IM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY DISGUSTING LIFE JUST BY GETTING CLEARER SKIN
stupid retarded doctors only prescribe isotretinoin (accutane) only for most severe cases of Acne, therefore I suggest buying accutane online

Before Accutane:
-Made fun off
-Called "Disgusting

schick fotos bro wenn so krass braggst Xd

Lol I hope you didn’t lose your V to a whore.

Yeah bro accutane is the best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2426
Bullshit it was all in ur head faggot

I have good skin and I'm still ugly

Accutane nukes igf1 levels

Also how tall r u OP

You dont need to brag fag

Before Accutane:
-Made fun off
-Called "Disgusting

Do u know how to get rid of post acne red marks?

Before Accutane:
-Made fun off
-Called "Disgusting

u are a chad

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Before Accutane:
-Made fun off
-Called "Disgusting

No Accutane for manlets amd bones

No Accutane for manlets amd bones
Yeah but I'm good in both departments.I felt tall as fuck today at 6 ft.Mogged so many guys.The average is probably self reported and extegareted

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Bro I just drink only water.And exercise alot.Also I got special accutane moisturizer from the pharmacy.I only have like 2 or 3 red Mark's left it's not noticable
My marks are much lighter now but they’re still there if ur up close. I wanna get rid of them faster. And yeah man acne fucks lives even if ur really good looking

No pic no care

My marks are much lighter now but they’re still there if ur up close. I wanna get rid of them faster. And yeah man acne fucks lives even if ur really good looking
You need moisturize +Healthy food +Exercise or you will need to ask a dermatologist.Im sure he can help you

You need moisturize +Healthy food +Exercise or you will need to ask a dermatologist.Im sure he can help you
I am doing that atm. I guess they’ll fade as time passes. I’m using vitamin c serum atm and it helps to some extent

Yeah but I'm good in both departments.I felt tall as fuck today at 6 ft.Mogged so many guys.The average is probably self reported and extegareted
Having acne > being manlet
I pray to god i reach at least 5'10 with 30k€ HGH and frauding . Especiallyhere in Deutschland

No pic no care
Sorry brah I still think I'm ugly.I just wanted to say in this thread how acne destroyed my life but now I get girls.Im just insecure and lucky I guess.Why would I brag on this forum?
I am doing that atm. I guess they’ll fade as time passes. I’m using vitamin c serum atm and it helps to some extent
Yeah that too.But just wait.Im sure they are not that big of a deal.Unless they're scars
Having acne > being manlet
I pray to god i reach at least 5'10 with 30k€ HGH and frauding . Especiallyhere in Deutschland
I hope so because Deutschland Average is around 5 ft 10- 5ft 11so you better reach that

Sorry brah I still think I'm ugly.I just wanted to say in this thread how acne destroyed my life but now I get girls.Altough im

Yeah that too.But just wait.Im sure they are not that big of a deal.Unless they're scars
Fortunately I don’t have scars

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
congrats man. acne is a ruthless..it make anyone suffering from it blackpilled.

how old are you and what dose you take. im on month 4 skin is crystal clear on 10mg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
congrats man. acne is a ruthless..it make anyone suffering from it blackpilled.

how old are you and what dose you take. im on month 4 skin is crystal clear on 10mg.
I'm 17 now 6th month.started at 16 1/2.

1st Month 30 mg a day.
2-6 month 20 mg every 2 days

• +1
Reactions: metamorph