The Actual Height Fraud Guide

azuzu

azuzu

Bronze
People on here are clueless. Foids on average are 5’5 and low iq. If you are 5’4-5’6 you should be frauding 5’7. 5’8-5’9 fraud to 5’11. If you are actually 5’11 you can fraud to 6’1 but in reality even in regular shoes you tower foids and can pass. 6’2 is god tier height if you want to be taller than 6’3 max KYS.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, penisbreath123, 0S4MA and 3 others
I'm 6'2 but I fraud to 6'5 with lifts

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
You aren’t actually 6’2 then. Everyone knows 6’2 is literally peak height runway model type shiet. Foids love 6’2 and you tower everyone at that point regardless. I’m 6’ flat and I get height mogged maybe 3 times a day. (3” + is a mog) Anything over 6’3 is low class tbh. Kys

• +1
Reactions: mb2007
You aren’t actually 6’2 then. Everyone knows 6’2 is literally peak height runway model type shiet. Foids love 6’2 and you tower everyone at that point regardless. I’m 6’ flat and I get height mogged maybe 3 times a day. (3” + is a mog) Anything over 6’3 is low class tbh. Kys
I’m literally 6’2 and a quarter JFL whatever helps you cope
IMG 1577

• +1
Reactions: coispet
How is it cope you are like 1.5” taller than me. Anyways if you want to be more than 6’3 kys. Everyone knows foids love 6’2 its peak height and you are wasting it by frauding 6’5 just to impress niggers

• +1
Reactions: 3weq
How is it cope you are like 1.5” taller than me. Anyways if you want to be more than 6’3 kys. Everyone knows foids love 6’2 its peak height and you are wasting it by frauding 6’5 just to impress niggers
6'5 is peak human height

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, coispet, SubhumanForever and 2 others
Im 6’3 and dont want a single extra inch of height, I even stopped wearing lifts cause 6’3 is fucking perfect

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
6'5 is peak human height
Look I don’t know what shit eastern block country you live in. But in Southern California at least, if you are over 6’3/4 kys and if you are under 5’11 kys. Simple as that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, slavicpsycho and CoreSchizo
Look I don’t know what shit eastern block country you live in. But in Southern California at least, if you are over 6’3/4 kys and if you are under 5’11 kys. Simple as that.
Manlet ramblings

Im 6’3 and dont want a single extra inch of height, I even stopped wearing lifts cause 6’3 is fucking perfect
I agree although 6’1 or 6’2 might be closer to perfect. But if you don’t look super lanky and weird then I guess 6’3 is fine. I would do anything for an extra 1.5” tbh 6’2 mogs everything imo even 6’6 get fucking mogged by solid 6’2 JFL. Like I said foids are retarded especially in USA as long as she can wear 3” heels and not be as tall as you then her pussy will pulse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and RealNinja
I agree although 6’1 or 6’2 might be closer to perfect. But if you don’t look super lanky and weird then I guess 6’3 is fine. I would do anything for an extra 1.5” tbh 6’2 mogs everything imo even 6’6 get fucking mogged by solid 6’2 JFL. Like I said foids are retarded especially in USA as long as she can wear 3” heels and not be as tall as you then her pussy will pulse.
I want a 6ft girl

In that case I can’t help you not even god can help you. I can’t imagine wanting a 6ft girl. 5’9 max anything else is manly
Brooke Shields is 6'0

if Brooke shields is what your after it’s so over. Get a 5’4-5’8 bitch

Not at all my bidelt is 21 untrained + massive legs, whats the average where you live, cause even in taller or shorter countries 6’3 will always be the ideal height, it looks tall af in isolation without looking deformed and its the best heigbt for facial aesthetics

Not at all my bidelt is 21 untrained + massive legs, whats the average where you live, cause even in taller or shorter countries 6’3 will always be the ideal height, it looks tall af in isolation without looking deformed and its the best heigbt for facial aesthetics
To be fair Southern California is 90% beaners and chinks so I feel tall in slippers. If I ever went to Europe (never happening, failed continent) then I would probably be fuccd. 6’3 is solid but idk why everyone here thinks height is like money. We want infinite funds we don’t want to be 6’10.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Are you 6’6 or 6’5 in shoes + lifts cause 6’5 in shoes is actually 6’4 cause everyone is wearing shoes that give like an inch

How often do you get mogged at 6’5 and when you do how brutal does it feel jfl
I never get heightmogged but I definitely get mogged facially a lot of the times.

airmax 95s or 270s with lifts inside is law

I’m 6’3 and fraud to 6’5 or 6 depending on shoe I wear that day. 6’5 is ideal. Doing a cope height max routine too to see if that schizo shit works no downside to it

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
I’m 6’3 and fraud to 6’5 or 6 depending on shoe I wear that day. 6’5 is ideal. Doing a cope height max routine too to see if that schizo shit works no downside to it
Again why would you want to be over 6’4. There are diminishing returns. You already have peak height barefoot. Just walk around with bad posture so you can be 6’2 at this point theory

Again why would you want to be over 6’4. There are diminishing returns. You already have peak height barefoot. Just walk around with bad posture so you can be 6’2 at this point theory
In my friend group specifically I get height mogged by two ppl when we go out. I’ll admit publicly it’s rare but imo 6’5 tallest you can be without problems in day to day life.

In my friend group specifically I get height mogged by two ppl when we go out. I’ll admit publicly it’s rare but imo 6’5 tallest you can be without problems in day to day life.
You must live somewhere insanely tall. Move to the US and become perfect foid height at this point

Get new friends theory. I tower in California and I’m almost Manlet
Too late atp I’m finishing college. I tower when I’m not around them problem is I live with them over over over

Average white girl is like 5’7. Maybe in your third world they average 5’4

Average white girl is like 5’7. Maybe in your third world they average 5’4
Idk in my university (Los Angeles area) average girl is tiny. I don’t do white girls or chinks I stick to Persian girls. Even at 5’8 tbh I tower these foids with my shit posture

6'8 is ideal but keep coping heightmogging tall men 6'3 6'4 is another level satisfaction

6'8 is ideal but keep coping heightmogging tall men 6'3 6'4 is another level satisfaction
Lmao yall are autistic at this point wanting to be over 6’4. Yall rather impress niggers than Stacy’s at that point. Gay af

• Hmm...
Reactions: narojo666
Lmao yall are autistic at this point wanting to be over 6’4. Yall rather impress niggers than Stacy’s at that point. Gay af
Have you ever saw those tik toks where foids want a guy who is a foot taller than them

Have you ever saw those tik toks where foids want a guy who is a foot taller than them
That shit is clown world. These whores honestly can’t tell the diff between 6’3 and 6’7 jfl. Also none of these whores will end up with a 6’3 man they will all settle for Manlets if we’re being real

Idk in my university (Los Angeles area) average girl is tiny. I don’t do white girls or chinks I stick to Persian girls. Even at 5’8 tbh I tower these foids with my shit posture
Lmfao LA you mean mutt capital and Latinas who average 5’2 jfl. Go to a white city in USA, and average girl there is your height

In that case I can’t help you not even god can help you. I can’t imagine wanting a 6ft girl. 5’9 max anything else is manly
imagine your children's genetics

• +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252
People on here are clueless. Foids on average are 5’5 and low iq. If you are 5’4-5’6 you should be frauding 5’7. 5’8-5’9 fraud to 5’11. If you are actually 5’11 you can fraud to 6’1 but in reality even in regular shoes you tower foids and can pass. 6’2 is god tier height if you want to be taller than 6’3 max KYS.
fraud it, how ? lifts ?

yeah because foids don't also wear shoes? jfl

In California foids wearing shoes make no difference they are 5’8 max lol

Lmfao LA you mean mutt capital and Latinas who average 5’2 jfl. Go to a white city in USA, and average girl there is your height
Why would I want to live in a shit poor white state. California mogs any other state. I would rather be a manlet in California than be poor in some white rural state lol