The ACTUAL LeanMaxxing Guide

redcel

redcel

Slayer

You may have went through so many leanmaxxing guides but you still haven’t found actual and good information on how to properly leanmax and how to actually leanmax without any BULLSHIT

Thankfully, i’m here today to tell you guys how to actually leanmax and have a great jordan barret like body within a month maximum

My Progress:-
84D31BB3 4F32 4A72 9D8F 5A9690AF14C2

This was in august of 2023, i was around 13 - 16 % bf

C491D914 57C7 4E99 9263 F50463DEFB40

Me now, i lost over 10 pounds and i’m at a pretty good bf % of 8 - 11%

FIRST STEP: Metabolism

Metabolism has been one of the most important weight losing and gatekept tactics to lose of weight in a short period of time, it’s pretty simple to fasten also

First, decompress your meals and i mean having bursted meals through out the day as in many many meals which is basically the opposite of compressing your meals to slower metabolism, to decompress them just cut your breakfast into half
ex:-
Breakfast: Have a 50 calorie soup but don’t drink it fully, drink half of it and around 2 hours later drink the rest.

Lunch: Starve

Dinner: starve

SECOND STEP:

Second step is really simple and more of a bonus than a step, you just have to smoke to lose appetite to not eat or have any ideas about eating food, here’s some good cigarettes

1: Vogue Mint (Menthol)
2: Marlboro gold
3: Marlboro Blacks

FINAL STEP:

Final step is also more of a bonus than a step because it’ll aid you alot in the leanmaxxing journey but hear me out, i was talking to this nice friend named reza who told me some oretty good advice, here it is

Reza:”If you aren’t willing to sacrifice yourself for your goals then the goals become the sacrifice”

Just know before you start this journey that you will always like being in a skinny body than a fat muscular body or a morbidly obese body.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and redmaxx
hands down the worst thread on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33485, lemonnz, Deleted member 47775 and 27 others
bro said split a 50 cal soup into two meals 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxergymcel, lemonnz, someone.something_ and 13 others

You may have went through so many leanmaxxing guides but you still haven’t found actual and good information on how to properly leanmax and how to actually leanmax without any BULLSHIT

Thankfully, i’m here today to tell you guys how to actually leanmax and have a great jordan barret like body within a month maximum

My Progress:-
View attachment 2460924
This was in august of 2023, i was around 13 - 16 % bf

View attachment 2460932
Me now, i lost over 10 pounds and i’m at a pretty good bf % of 8 - 11%

FIRST STEP: Metabolism

Metabolism has been one of the most important weight losing and gatekept tactics to lose of weight in a short period of time, it’s pretty simple to fasten also

First, decompress your meals and i mean having bursted meals through out the day as in many many meals which is basically the opposite of compressing your meals to slower metabolism, to decompress them just cut your breakfast into half
ex:-
Breakfast: Have a 50 calorie soup but don’t drink it fully, drink half of it and around 2 hours later drink the rest.

Lunch: Starve

Dinner: starve

SECOND STEP:

Second step is really simple and more of a bonus than a step, you just have to smoke to lose appetite to not eat or have any ideas about eating food, here’s some good cigarettes

1: Vogue Mint (Menthol)
2: Marlboro gold
3: Marlboro Blacks

FINAL STEP:

Final step is also more of a bonus than a step because it’ll aid you alot in the leanmaxxing journey but hear me out, i was talking to this nice friend named reza who told me some oretty good advice, here it is

Reza:”If you aren’t willing to sacrifice yourself for your goals then the goals become the sacrifice”

Just know before you start this journey that you will always like being in a skinny body than a fat muscular body or a morbidly obese body.
you're retarded only MARBOLO REDS IN MY LUNGS

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Mr. President
op's cardio sessions are sucking cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shogrim, sirpepy, schizo echochamber and 7 others
you’re a idiot for example the soup will be 240 - 280 grams so simply pour the soup into another cup (half if it) which can vary
bro said split a 50 cal soup into two meals 😭

Snus is def superior to cigs in this situation

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
you’re a idiot for example the soup will be 240 - 280 grams so simply pour the soup into another cup (half if it) which can vary
its 50 cal bro just drink that shit and go eat something else later

its 50 cal bro just drink that shit and go eat something else l
its 50 cal bro just drink that shit and go eat something else later
No what the fuck you’re a actual idiot

Guys you should cottage cheesemaxx. I eat 1.5kg everyday. Insane macros, 1200 cals and 210g protein

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Sixdaysinfallujah66, redmaxx and 2 others
op's cardio sessions are sucking cock
i didn’t include cardio in it because you really don’t need cardio to leanmax and achieve your goal but if you want to do cardio such as HIIT go for it

• Love it
Reactions: Einon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, danbalk, Yasusuke and 1 other person
  • WTF
Reactions: DildoFaggins
hands down the worst thread on the forum
Aint nun wrong with the thread bro nobody said its a healthy way its just true that it works

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Aint nun wrong with the thread bro nobody said its a healthy way its just true that it works
He’s a idiot he thinks you can’t split a 50 calorie soup by literally pouring half of it onto another cup

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid
Thats why i am here nigga

Some Indian will try this and think he will get abs and hollow cheeks and end up dying
He’s a idiot he thinks you can’t split a 50 calorie soup by literally pouring half of it onto another cup
You're dumbass retard

So you gon eat 25 calories and you think it will fill you up for the next two hours

Nigga i eat pizza and still lose weight

Some Indian will try this and think he will get abs and hollow cheeks and end up dying
This is just the same thing as water fasting except for the soup thing so nobody will die from doing it dw

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
bro has 100ng testosterone levels

You're dumbass retard

So you gon eat 25 calories and you think it will fill you up for the next two hours

Nigga i eat pizza and still lose weight
Yes it WILL fill you up, the calorie doesn’t matter you fucking idiot its a SOUP.

"ACTUAL LeanMaxxing Guide" same shit as every other leanmaxxing thread if not worse

Yes it WILL fill you up, the calorie doesn’t matter you fucking idiot its a SOUP.
Its does matter nigga
A fucking soup has no fucking nutrients density you will get hungry quick

Its does matter nigga
A fucking soup has no fucking nutrients density you will get hungry quick
You’re a 5’6 burrito who is fucking fat upload a body picture

"ACTUAL LeanMaxxing Guide" same shit as every other leanmaxxing thread if not worse

No you’re just retarded this is basically all you need to leanmax, and i even added a gatekept tactic (fastening metabolism) so your fat ass can go from 5’6 100kg to 5’7 72kg

Good thread. No bs. Be thinner look better.

• +1
Reactions: redcel
op do you do this yourself ?

Yea and losing insane muscle mass in the process, nuke ur test, nuke ur thyroid, nuke ur metabolism, and as soon as u eat anything again u will gain all that weight back. Delete thread

Drink My 50ml cum Instead Retard.

The progress pics r shit

op do you do this yourself ?
Yeah i do this entirely myself but after fastening my metabolism i just start starving then when i reach the weight i’m aiming for i’ll maintain

Yea and losing insane muscle mass in the process, nuke ur test, nuke ur thyroid, nuke ur metabolism, and as soon as u eat anything again u will gain all that weight back. Delete thread
All this and i somehow still mog you to death, and no i can’t just gain it all back you’re an idiot metabolism doesn’t work like that

Guys you should cottage cheesemaxx. I eat 1.5kg everyday. Insane macros, 1200 cals and 210g protein
Cottage cheese is super food but do you really eating 1.5kg in a day? Its the most hard to absorb protein sources of all , when i started eating 300-350 a day its fells hard as fuck

Cottage cheese is super food but do you really eating 1.5kg in a day? Its the most hard to absorb protein sources of all , when i started eating 300-350 a day its fells hard as fuck
Short simple answer. NO

Yeah i do this entirely myself but after fastening my metabolism i just start starving then when i reach the weight i’m aiming for i’ll maintain
i meant do you have soup in the morning cause that's retarded

i meant do you have soup in the morning cause that's retarded
Having soup in the morning is important as fuck, detoxification are 98% in the morning occurring around 10am - 11am so NO you retard soup in the morning is the best time

Having soup in the morning is important as fuck, detoxification are 98% in the morning occurring around 10am - 11am so NO you retard soup in the morning is the best time
it's just that there is no point to a 50 cal soup in the morning you could just starve and have a good high protein lunch or dinner (omad)
your diet is retarded even hardcore weight losers don't do shit like this and opt for some protein while smoking heavily
i say this as a hardcore weight loser myself, your shit's unsustainable and will result in hypoglycemia, fainting etc hence why i ask if you even do this yourself cause i highly doubt it

it's just that there is no point to a 50 cal soup in the morning you could just starve and have a good high protein lunch or dinner (omad)
your diet is retarded even hardcore weight losers don't do shit like this and opt for some protein while smoking heavily
i say this as a hardcore weight loser myself, your shit's unsustainable and will result in hypoglycemia, fainting etc hence why i ask if you even do this yourself cause i highly doubt it
I never really mentioned what type of soup it is i only specified that it was a 50 cal soup that was for ex 240 - 280g which you pour half of onto another cup to drink for later to fasten metabolism not to leave out that supplements exist

I never really mentioned what type of soup it is i only specified that it was a 50 cal soup that was for ex 240 - 280g which you pour half of onto another cup to drink for later to fasten metabolism not to leave out that supplements exist
What soup is it then
either way 50 calories is nothnig
don't even bother taking that in the morning and just have a high protein/low to no carbs lunch is a much better diet
since protein is satiating as fuck and will keep some muscle mass while giving you some energy

What soup is it then
either way 50 calories is nothnig
don't even bother taking that in the morning and just have a high protein/low to no carbs lunch is a much better diet
since protein is satiating as fuck and will keep some muscle mass while giving you some energy
It’s not about muscle mass, being lean gives you leanmass which looks literally so much better than muscle mass and you can choose what type of soup you want to make i personally do a broth soup which contains nutrient density which is way more than enough for energy

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
It’s not about muscle mass, being lean gives you leanmass which looks literally so much better than muscle mass and you can choose what type of soup you want to make i personally do a broth soup which contains nutrient density which is way more than enough for energy
how much weight did u lose