The affects of too much sodium on my face

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I had assumed that bloating for me was largely over and that I wouldn't experience it again.

Well that was a meme.

Woke up this morning and looked in the mirror like wtf?

My eye area turned to shit and now I look asian jfl.

PXL 20201229 005457431

Normal (above)

Screenshot 20201229 093450

Too much sodium (above)

Fuuuuck bro...

I literally have asian tier hooding right now. Never eating salt again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Pumanator, OgreMaxxing and 4 others
one is a selfie and one is a mirror pic

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, datboijj, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
happens to me to
hapa problems

literally just angles and lighting

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, itorroella9, HeavenAdmιn and 6 others
Mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
literally just angles and lighting
It's not at all, it's a confirmed FACT that sodium bloats your face. I just know my face better than everyone else. It's a fact, sodium makes your face puffy, and mine is.

My eyes are EXTREMELY hooded right now and I have deep bags under my eyes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201229-094047.png
    Screenshot_20201229-094047.png
    554.8 KB · Views: 145
  • PXL_20201229_154009217.MP.jpg
    PXL_20201229_154009217.MP.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 125
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 5891
It's not at all, it's a confirmed FACT that sodium bloats your face. I just know my face better than everyone else. It's a fact, sodium makes your face puffy, and mine is.

thats what happens when you wake up in the morning it goes away

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Get a microstomia splint and start mouth widening

fucking asian collagen holy shit

my skin looked like this when I was 6 years old

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, coping ethnic and Neurose
Yeah I get the same shit. I’m extremely sensitive to sugar and salt (if I eat a lot). Quit sugar for 3 days and you will look great again.

You look like ER

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Good_Little_Goy, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
I had assumed that bloating for me was largely over and that I wouldn't experience it again.

Well that was a meme.

Woke up this morning and looked in the mirror like wtf?

My eye area turned to shit and now I look asian jfl.

View attachment 896561
Normal (above)

View attachment 896562

Too much sodium (above)

Fuuuuck bro...

I literally have asian tier hooding right now. Never eating salt again.
Look the same for me apart from increased hooding

I need stop it buts its fucking hard..

Is Hapa supposed to be bad? Hapa people always reminds me of Brandon lee and Keanu reeve. That cant be bad pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Look the same for me apart from increased hooding
It's a microdifference. The difference is so small that only you will notice, since you know your own face from every angle and how it's supposed to look. My under eyes look like shit right now and my face looks puffy as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 10987
That doesn't have shit to do with hooding

When you take picture with Phone distortion + Tired eyes . You will have swollen UEE.. and the distorion will make it even more worse looking.

i learned sodium has nothing to do with bloating the day i accidentally ate 20 grams of salt

i looked the same the next day and only found out the salt content like 2 weeks after

its literally blood flow and cortisol, nothing else affects facial bloating to a major degree

Is Hapa supposed to be bad? Hapa people always reminds me of Brandon lee and Keanu reeve. That cant be bad pheno?
It all depends on parents. A good looking white and good looking asian will create a good looking hapa. A low tier normie white and an average asian will create a low tier normie hapa.

My dad is a normie white dude and my mother is a stacy noodlewhore so I'm an average looking guy (in the west), hapa.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Good_Little_Goy and sergeant blackpill
i learned sodium has nothing to do with bloating the day i accidentally ate 20 grams of salt

i looked the same the next day and only found out the salt content like 2 weeks after

its literally blood flow and cortisol, nothing else affects facial bloating to a major degree
Interesting, I'll overdose on ashwagandha right now and go workout to get rid of this bloat and then eat healthier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and karbo
It all depends on parents. A good looking white and good looking asian will create a good looking hapa. A low tier normie white and an average asian will create a low tier normie hapa.

My dad is a normie white dude and my mother is a stacy noodlewhore so I'm an average looking guy (in the west), hapa.

You are lucky in sense that you dont need to do big operations to ascend. You front face is already pretty decent and you have mogger height. You only need grow your hair longer and get lean.. Thats it. You can became easily above average or chadlite.

You Chinese?
You eat monosodium glutamate ?

It will go away in a few hours jfc. Drink some water, you're dehydrated in the mornings. Besides, it's not about the absolute volume of sodium that causes bloat, it's an unbalanced Sodium : potassium ratio. Too much sodium makes you bloated so you need to balance it out by increasing your potassium intake. Also early stages of dehydration make your face bloated, even though that's counter intuitive, drinking water helps.

Just the lighting bro.

You look fully asian lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and androgenic
You look almost like the hapa version of me in the first photo ngl. Very similar, is weird

srsly this hapa worm will delude himself with ayahuasca to convince himself he looks even just 1/4 white lmao. He looks fully asian, no cap, it's over

CRY FOR ME, YOU BLOATED SUBHUMAN

Just a reminder that you look like this

Screenshot 20201229 111315

and I look like this

PXL 20201229 170608636MP

"muh confirmed 5.5 psl in real life you hapa"

EAT MY MOTHERFUCKING MOG YOU RAT

JFL

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and sergeant blackpill
Screenshot 20201229 093450 20201229 201910

op you have a slayer eye area. Go on a 30 day water fast immediately. No you don't have a "naturally bloated" face due to cheekbones, that's retarded. Your face is extremely fat and bloated. After that hop on roids, mouth stretcher, beta carotene, astaxanthin/makeup, and either a wrap-around or filler. Also for fucks grow out your hair, robbing yourself of extra points

20201229 202250

Spiderlol

Spiderlol

Spiderlol

Spiderlol

Spiderlol

Spiderlol

Spiderlol

Spiderlol

Spiderlol

Spiderlol

LMFAO WHY DO ALL SFCELCELS TURN OUT TO BE ALBINO CUMSKIN BLEACHED UTTER SUBHUMANS?

THIS ALBINO FURRY ROACH HAS MORE SILICON AND HYALURONIC ACID IN HIS GRACILE SUB-MAMMAL NORDID SKULL THAN A KARDASHIAN

JFL NO FILLER OR IMPLANT FOR HIS GARBAGE ORBITLAS

THIS SUBHUMAN HAD TO EXILE HIS COUNTRY BECAUSE WHITE FEMALES WOULDNT TOUCH HIS 4 INCH WHITE LIMP DICK TO CHINA LMFAO

I HAVE MORE BONE MASS IN MY ROBUST MED ORBITALS THAN THIS CUMSKIN RAT HAS IN HIS ENTIRE SKULL

20201229 194611

all bodybuilder know this, thats why they cut sodium before competitions

all bodybuilder know this, thats why they cut sodium before competitions
Exactly, it's probably more noticable in person than with self phone camera honestly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and DrMaze
Exactly, it's probably more noticable in person than with self phone camera honestly.

yeah dont listen to all the incels here, it's been know for ages that too much sodium makes you puffier

View attachment 896731

op you have a slayer eye area. Go on a 30 day water fast immediately. No you don't have a "naturally bloated" face due to cheekbones, that's retarded. Your face is extremely fat and bloated. After that hop on roids, mouth stretcher, beta carotene, astaxanthin/makeup, and either a wrap-around or filler. Also for fucks grow out your hair, robbing yourself of extra points
Dude my father had a round face my mother has a round face i have a round face. It's literally bone mass. My face is just wide. I have to explain this every fucking time to people. My BONES are wide. My face won't get any more narrow.

Dude my father had a round face my mother has a round face i have a round face. It's literally bone mass. My face is just wide. I have to explain this every fucking time to people. My BONES are wide. My face won't get any more narrow.

your parents have round faces because your lower orbit structure is predisposed to looking bloated when you have normie eating habits and bodyfat levels. Your parents aren't lookdmaxxes, you are. Your zygos are very well projected which is why your fat pad fullness doesn't seem to you like "bloat" or "fat". Your face isn't saggy or lumpy like a boneless fat subhuman would look. You would legit have hollow cheeks if you got rid of this bloat. ur face is 100% bloated, even the lowest set zygos look great when high in saggital projection, don't fucking kid yourself. Look where your zygos end vertically when you pose in a 3/4 view, your zygos are low set, but what's causing it to have no hollowness is the fat coalescing with your zygos, forming a super full face

You NEED to grow out your hair, get a mouth stretcher, do keto and intermittent fasting where you only eat 50 grams of carbs at the end of the day, and get a potassium supplement, don't lower sodium. You were fucked with the type of genes where you need to drop to 10% to see your true face. Also grow out your hair, it places less focus on your midface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bimaximum and sergeant blackpill
your parents have round faces because your lower orbit structure is predisposed to looking bloated when you have normie eating habits and bodyfat levels. Your parents aren't lookdmaxxes, you are. Your zygos are very well projected which is why your fat pad fullness doesn't seem to you like "bloat" or "fat". Your face isn't saggy or lumpy like a boneless fat subhuman would look. You would legit have hollow cheeks if you got rid of this bloat. ur face is 100% bloated, even the lowest set zygos look great when high in saggital projection, don't fucking kid yourself. Look where your zygos end vertically when you lose in a 3/4 view, your zygos are low set, but what's causing it to have no hollowness is the fat coalescing with your zygos, forming a super full face

You NEED to grow out your hair, get a mouth stretcher, do keto and intermittent fasting where you only eat 50 grams of carbs at the end of the day, and get a potassium supplement, don't lower sodium. You were fucked with the type of genes where you need to drop to 10% to see your true face. Also grow out your hair, it places less focus on your midface
Holy shit blackpill overdose you seem to know what the fuck you are talking about. I'm already leanmaxxing as we speak. Do you think I would look significantly better then if I got lean as fuck? And I'm going to screenshot what you just said god damn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and noor
Holy shit blackpill overdose you seem to know what the fuck you are talking about. I'm already leanmaxxing as we speak. Do you think I would look significantly better then if I got lean as fuck? And I'm going to screenshot what you just said god damn

Yes, you would. facial adiposity according to studies was rated to be more impactful on male facial sex appeal than ACTUAL FUCKING BONE STRUCTURE. And, lower facial fat in wide faces with saggitally projected zygos is an inevitable recipe for hollow cheeks. I've talked to many girls that are on birth control pills (essentially a bomb of a manifold of estrogens) and they all reported the same common side effect; water retention and bloating. This is how transgender MTF are able to feminize themselves even without surgery. One of the biggest indicatives of an estrogenic body chemistry is high adiposity, and a round, full race. It's correlated with neotenousness and estrogen. Not to be confused with "pretty boy" features or health indicatives. As a male you need to have the impossible combination of being dimorphic and robust, and healthy and aesthetic at the same time.

Facial adiposity completely changes up the contours of your face. I have zygos that are as high as can be. My zygos are wide, saggitally developed, and my vectors are positive, yet i STILL have the same exact facial roundness as you do. It's literally just the fucking facial fat. My mom is 40% bodyfat, fat as fuck, doesn't work out, doesn't do shit, overweight by 35 pounds, yet she has the most shredded face you'll ever see on a woman. She looks like a model that has bulimia. Incels here get submental fat lipsuctions meanwhile my mom is 40% bf and has a shredded tight submental and hollow cheeks just by virtue of existing. What I'm saying is that there's a genetic component as you pointed out, so don't despair. With long hair, a slightly wider mouth, a bit of filler work on your chin for more angularity, low dose roids combined with your hair, you'll be a tiktok slayer fuckboy force to be reckoned with

As of now, however, you're effectively looksminning. Not fully debloated, not leaned out, not taking care of coloring with beta carotene and astaxanthin (even makeup if those don't work. Blush is impossible to spot, so dw about that. ANYTHING to ascend), you're buzzing your hair which is one of the most important health indicatives (long curtains that come down to your zygomatic arches and add a bit of angularity with forehead show in the middle would look good on u)

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
The sad thing is you don't even mog him, let alone me. Hapa worm. You'll keep being the white people's bitch, no matter how much you try to forget you look fully asian.
Just kill yourself. You're a fucking moron and a loser. Do you actually believe people believe your stupid larp that you aren't this fat bloated white dude? Dude, you and I both know that's you, you're fucking delusional and literally a fucking moron. Just stop. It's not even funny, you just seem really stupid. And I don't look full asian, that's beyond cope.

And newsflash: even if I DID look full asian, I still mog you! Can you believe it? Yes, it's true! And you know what's even funnier, all the white girls that don't like you, I could probably get, and so you are forced to seamaxx to even get laid. Just fucking lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 7776
Just kill yourself. You're a fucking moron and a loser. Do you actually believe people believe your stupid larp that you aren't this fat bloated white dude? Dude, you and I both know that's you, you're fucking delusional and literally a fucking moron. Just stop. It's not even funny, you just seem really stupid. And I don't look full asian, that's beyond cope.

And newsflash: even if I DID look full asian, I still mog you! Can you believe it? Yes, it's true! And you know what's even funnier, all the white girls that don't like you, I could probably get, and so you are forced to seamaxx to even get laid. Just fucking lol.
Not a single word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back