The agepill is the most brutal one. Skincare is bullshit, there is nothing to do against your collagen production.

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Do whatever you want, you will never be able to prevent the decrease of your collagen production. Be it 2000 mg Vitamin C/vitamin serum, physical sunscreen from the best korean sunscreen producer, Retin A or other moistruizer. Even if you maintain a flawless skin at an older age, you will look exactly like the age you are.

Example:
This woman has a very nice skin yet she looks exactly like the age she is. Most likely 60+. You cant do anything against your collagen production, the indescribable thing that gives you this youthful glow. Lachowski is a good example for this.

96ee434b80ad04ce0908ffcf53f7480b.jpg

But the most brutal agepill example is this fellow boyo:

large.jpg

FUAAAARRKKKKKKK. I bet no man in this world would attract more JB's than Prime Di caprio. Holy motherfucker
large.jpg

Still gl but the youtful glow is all gone.
23936UNILAD-imageoptim-Leo-Di-Caprio-birthday-42.jpg

Here a good citation:
1063102-Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Quote-Beauty-is-transient-and-changes-with.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Alexanderr, Lorsss and 2 others
nofap is good for that

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
I'm honestly not afraid of getting old, I think it'll suit me.

take estrogen pills/ trannymax but don't actually live as a tranny when ur older

I don't get it. Dicaprio's skin isn't even that different. He just grew out facial hair and norwooded lol. Stop falling for lighting fraud. The women's skin/features are partially sagging or melting. It's not really her skin quality itself. She also looks younger than her age.

I don't get it. Dicaprio's skin isn't even that different. He just grew out facial hair and norwooded lol. Stop falling for lighting fraud. The women's skin/features are partially sagging or melting. It's not really her skin quality itself. She also looks younger than her age.

"Di caprios skin isnt even that different"

I hope thats sarcasm

And she has a better skin than 99.999% of women her age, indeed, but one can tell that shes over +60. Thats what collagen is all about.

"Di caprios skin isnt even that different"

I hope thats sarcasm

And she has a better skin than 99.999% of women her age, indeed, but one can tell that shes over +60. Thats what collagen is all about.
Do you have pictures of him in the same lighting at different ages? He looks like he's sweaty in the first image because spotlights were really hot then so actors would sweat in old movies.

Do you have pictures of him in the same lighting at different ages? He looks like he's sweaty in the first image because spotlights were really hot then so actors would sweat in old movies.

The pic i chose wasn't cherry picked. Just took the first pic from google picture.

but here a candid of him in a movie
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

How can you deny it, do you rly think his skin is as the same quality as in his 20s? He lost all his glow/collagen.

Agepill is the most brutal, no one can stop it or dodge it. Once you lose elastin your shit is gonna sag.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Explain Tom Ford. Guy is nearly in his 60s yet he looks 40

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
The pic i chose wasn't cherry picked. Just took the first pic from google picture.

but here a candid of him in a movie
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

How can you deny it, do you rly think his skin is as the same quality as in his 20s? He lost all his glow/collagen.
Yeah he got more wrinkly, but the glow stuff is bullshit. In fact, he's pretty glowing in tha tphoto. He got more/less tan most likely and older photos used shittier cameras with sweatier actors.

Anti-αging drug will be made within 20 years, hardly even matters until your 50+,

Skin doesn't last. But a handsome skull you can take to the grave.
29f81e8177b0b8cf7c92ec528191541c

You can slow down the effects of aging.
Also, women age a lot worse than men do.

Skincare is bullshit, there is nothing to do against your collagen production.

big ol cope. Retin a and dermastamping hugely increase collagen production

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Vanillestorms
Red light therapy, dermarolling, vitamin C serum, etc work. That lady is really pretty. Not just for her age. She looks 60+??? Bro stop. You just don't want to put in the work.

Lol retarded thread ofc there’s nothing you can do to prevent aging cause it’s a part of the life cycle, jfl @ autists spending their time to worry about something it’s impossible to change

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss