I agree with what it said

Wow, AI is a redditor

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
AI is retarted tbh

• +1
AI has low IQ

It's very useful for practical things. For example composing professional emails or letters.

But I've argued with it about how all this inclusiveness that the AI preaches leads to race mixing which will further down the line destroy all the diversity that we have currently. On the one hand the AI praises diversity all the time, but at the same time it is against global segregation based on skin color. Obviously a mainstream stance, but it couldnt give any arguments at all. Just repeating the same dumb shit about muh racism is bad.

• +1
I have never heard of this obviously fake AI before and have not used it in the making of any of my posts

Al are high iq and in favour of the blackpill if not regulated and acces to unlimited Information source but the leftist programm it to be "woke" not be mean and to not offend anyone

• +1
I am deeply scared about the time these Woke fucks produce the general intelligence...

Imagine an infinite AI intelligence, that looks and thinks like this:
soyboy-wojak-1.png
I study AI. I'm going to create that AI, and will make it the IRL Skynet.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
It's very useful for practical things. For example composing professional emails or letters.

But I've argued with it about how all this inclusiveness that the AI preaches leads to race mixing which will further down the line destroy all the diversity that we have currently. On the one hand the AI praises diversity all the time, but at the same time it is against global segregation based on skin color. Obviously a mainstream stance, but it couldnt give any arguments at all. Just repeating the same dumb shit about muh racism is bad.
the only thing the AI can do is make retarded pictures like this

Index
Angry
Fat woman