The American people are fucking guinea pigs

i hear voices

i hear voices

Officially a whitepill believer
The government was created to represent the people and uphold a standard (constitution). We now live in a country where the PEOPLE are controlled by the government. Everything about how America functions has a downside that no one pays attention to. The government makes sure that people arent unified through the polarization of people's views. Men and women have the biggest political view disparity we have ever had in years, there's a whole sentiment of a racial divide in this country whether that is inequality financially or biological. The amount of different communities that have such a different outlook on how this country should be ran makes it easier for the government to do whatever they want.

No one cares about how anyone else besides how their community is doing. Its so ridiculously easy to control people here because how much the average person is exploited daily. You are given a little device and anything they want you to listen too, you WILL hear and believe. Testosterone levels are down, fertility rates are down, the national debt just hit 35 TRILLION dollars a week ago, prices are going up, and most people will continue to live in their tiny little bubble.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

This is why I love the blackpill so much, the lower the fertility rate the lower the young people in the future, the LOWER the number of young people in the future, the LOWER the workforce, the LOWER the amount of money that the government can tax, its impossible for the US government to operate without income tax, that would 100% trigger a collapse coupled with less people who are paying social security which would also be bad.

THIS COUNTRY WILL COLLAPSE BECAUSE WOMEN DONT WANT TO DATE THEIR LOOKSMATCH

The Office Lol GIF

The only way for the younger generations to even get a chance in life is by some miracle where everyone sets asides their differences like a fairy tale and works together to create a better future through a cleaner culture and a rejection of modern life, also voting more on people who understand their problems (younger and smarter people).

maybe I'm just wrong and all of this is just my schizo tendencies manifesting into an extreme scenario :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
im gonna go jerk off to anorexic women now

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx
What's happening now is the normality that should have happened a long time ago, but now it's happening on a bigger and more visible level, because women can earn enough money to live on their own and choose..

Thus, subhumans stop breeding, and chads and staicys will increasingly start to be the only ones having children, until there will be only chads and staicys left in the human species..

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
What's happening now is the normality that should have happened a long time ago, but now it's happening on a bigger and more visible level, because women can earn enough money to live on their own and choose..

Thus, subhumans stop breeding, and chads and staicys will increasingly start to be the only ones having children, until there will be only chads and staicys left in the human species..
You Got It Animation GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Which is not fundamentally bad. The future existences that will be born and occur in the form of our species will be in a form of chads / staicys with increasingly perfect genetics, and who will live much more comfortable lives, at least in terms of health and social inclusion..

Which is not fundamentally bad. The future existences that will be born and occur in the form of our species will be in a form of chads / staicys with increasingly perfect genetics, and who will live much more comfortable lives, at least in terms of health and social inclusion..
its just natural tbh, its like the first modern-day humans starting to form amongst the caveman species, smarter, better looking, it biologically makes sense.

Men and women have the biggest political view disparity we have ever had in years, there's a whole sentiment of a racial divide in this country whether that is inequality financially or biological. The amount of different communities that have such a different outlook on how this country should be ran makes it easier for the government to do whatever they want.

No one cares about how anyone else besides how their community is doing. Its so ridiculously easy to control people here because how much the average person is exploited daily.
heavily agree with this

Capitalism does well with feeding off of splitting society into hierarchy groups (race, wealth, class, etc) and making those groups feel like they’re always in competition with another, creating a country filled with hatred and separation — and the more hatred and separation = The further citizens can actually be a supportive/loving community and see the truth about how corrupt the government truly is

It’s so evil but it is efficient (for now 😉)

• +1
I‘m sending you this text to let you know that I didn’t read a single letter from your obscure essay

• WTF
heavily agree with this

Capitalism does well with feeding off of splitting society into hierarchy groups (race, wealth, class, etc) and making those groups feel like they’re always in competition with another, creating a country filled with hatred and separation — and the more hatred and separation = The further citizens can actually be a supportive/loving community and see the truth about how corrupt the government truly is

It’s so evil but it is efficient (for now 😉)
all highiqcels in this thread
The Office Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I‘m sending you this text to let you know that I didn’t read a single letter from your obscure essay
if i see you IRL its on sight bro :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

lol cope subhuman deathnics are outbreading chads and stacys incels will forever be present there is no stopping this curse

lol cope subhuman deathnics are outbreading chads and stacys incels will forever be present there is no stopping this curse
🤖

• JFL