The amount of copes of mine that got shattered in 1 year is crazy

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
I got crushed so many times that I have zero hope in life anymore. The first cope was that I had chance with my oneitis. She ended it very quickly.

The next one was that she could give me a chance after some time. That never happened sadly.

The third one was that she would at least keep me as a friend maybe want my help for something. She complained she didn’t have money and that she was busy with college. Nope, didn’t want my help for either.

The fourth one was that if I just waited maybe she would get desperate enough to go for me. I waited for 5 months, she ghosted for eternity. You cannot imagine the suffering of waiting for the girl of your dreams agonising every day over whether something changes. Everywhere I went to last summer I was aching on the inside because I wished I could have gone there with her.

The fifth one was that she was a low iq loser and that she couldn’t do stuff so she would fail. I believed that for months, that I had at least lifemogged her for eternity. This was the last thing I clinged to.

Got brutally destroyed a week ago when I saw her triumphing in her graduation. Not only that but there wasn’t any guy with her not even a friend. Because she didn’t need any guy, she could get the things she wanted herself, she just had powers.

I could not swallow this. The fact that she was so smart and capable, the fact that she wasn’t some basic whore. I used to think she was some basic leftist chick that was easy and would fuck refugees, Jfl at me. It hurts to see that not only she didn’t need me, she didn’t need men in general. And that’s what makes her unfoggable.

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
Biggest crybaby on the forum
You look like this in a country where most people look like brown goblins

IMG 6739

You are going to be okay

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, deadstock, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
I got crushed so many times that I have zero hope in life anymore. The first cope was that I had chance with my oneitis. She ended it very quickly.

The next one was that she could give me a chance after some time. That never happened sadly.

The third one was that she would at least keep me as a friend maybe want my help for something. She complained she didn’t have money and that she was busy with college. Nope, didn’t want my help for either.

The fourth one was that if I just waited maybe she would get desperate enough to go for me. I waited for 5 months, she ghosted for eternity. You cannot imagine the suffering of waiting for the girl of your dreams agonising every day over whether something changes. Everywhere I went to last summer I was aching on the inside because I wished I could have gone there with her.

The fifth one was that she was a low iq loser and that she couldn’t do stuff so she would fail. I believed that for months, that I had at least lifemogged her for eternity. This was the last thing I clinged to.

Got brutally destroyed a week ago when I saw her triumphing in her graduation. Not only that but there wasn’t any guy with her not even a friend. Because she didn’t need any guy, she could get the things she wanted herself, she just had powers.

I could not swallow this. The fact that she was so smart and capable, the fact that she wasn’t some basic whore. I used to think she was some basic leftist chick that was easy and would fuck refugees, Jfl at me. It hurts to see that not only she didn’t need me, she didn’t need men in general. And that’s what makes her unfoggable.
Are you InnerVoid????

JFL :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
Very tragic I always get over my oneits instantly after remindering 5"6

You really shouldn’t be interacting with women outside of family or preparing for marriage

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Very tragic I always get over my oneits instantly after remindering 5"6
My oneitis chose me specifically because I look like an incel lol. I was just prey in her eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You really shouldn’t be interacting with women outside of family or preparing for marriage
This girl is unstopppable. One day she will be in a high governmental and I will have to cope knowing I played a small part in her success