The amount of dellusion I had back in 2023

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit

she wasnt dumb at all. in fact, unlike the old oneitis, she was smart enough to tell me everything about herself but without giving any personal information at all. i dont even know her real name for that matter. brutal.

and now i need my old oneitis to not die over her lol

she didnt give a shit about bass, just played along the convo to get me hooked.

I got played like a tune. And i legit could not see through it at all back then. After all this time, you know what i realized? My old mentally unstable chubby goth oneitis was the best thing that ever happened to me. She was sassy but at least she had humanity in her.

I recall walking and we saw a dead seagull in the water. She got sad about it even though she had said she didnt like animals. She was a good woman and i shouldnt had given up on her, i rly shouldnt. Because the one afterwards was a legit demon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, FutureSlayer, nathan and 3 others
Learn to spellijvfirst dumb fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
If any of ur oneitis’s saw their photo here and read your posts would they know it’s you ?

• JFL
If any of ur oneitis’s saw their photo here and read your posts would they know it’s you ?
both of them would know its me lol. my oneitis could literally tell im an incel just from a couple of tinder pics lol. she is a devil

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
both of them would know its me lol. my oneitis could literally tell im an incel just from a couple of tinder pics lol. she is a devil
Bruh so you don’t even know them personally? Just tinder matches? I always imagined these are women you had some type of relationship with like even a classmate

Bruh so you don’t even know them personally? Just tinder matches?
i actually went out with both of them. in fact, i went out twice with my old oneitis.

• +1
And the dates went bad? What happened
well, the first date with my old oneitis was magic. she happy when she met me, told me her real name, told me where she lived. when the date ended, i told her i had a good time and she blushed. i told her we should go out again and she happily agreed

next time we met she was acting slutty and i rly didnt know what to do with her. i was too scared. like she told me she used to party in college and i just froze. after the date i sent her a few weird messages and then i just gave up.

with the other oneitis i never stood a chance. she was absolutely not happy in the slightest when she saw me, she was completely rational during the whole date, no flirtining,no playfullness whatsoever. i put my hand on her bac at some point, she said "No need for that".

i told her i had a good time with her and that we should meet again. She smiled and said "I will text you". She never texted me obviousyl. I sent her 10 messages and waited 5 months for her to respond. Bitch legit didnt want to even hear from me again. I hate her so much.

• +1
your old oneitis didn’t have humanity as well.
She just doesn’t have better options.
Blackpill yourself once and for all

• So Sad