The amount of foreigners I started seeing in the least two years is insane

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy
3-4 years ago seeing a black or indian guy was a surpise here, I remember when I was a kid we would point finger at blacks or indians and say look black/indian but now it’s the norm. There are so many of them here it’s insane, I once went outside and didn’t even hear a single word pronounced in a local language, only in Hindi

@Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lebronjames23, bloomercel, User28823 and 8 others
Good Kazakhstan should experince the diversity too. After all they enrich the current society and help in advancement of technology

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, Bushman, boxface34 and 2 others
the real master race is overtaking as they should

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, User28823 and 5'7 zoomer
yeah seems like a black population just spawned out of nowhere here like 2 years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Bushman, deadstock and 2 others
Good Kazakhstan should experince the diversity too. After all they enrich the current society and help in advancement of technology
Man those curry immigrants are always so loud and smell so bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, Aero and 1 other person
Man those curry immigrants are always so loud and smell so bad
There are about 7000 NRIs/PIOs in Kazakhstan. This includes about 2400 Indian students studying in medical universities in Astana, Aktobe, Almaty, Karaganda and Semey and about 3200 construction workers working at Abu Dhabi plaza, Astana, which is under construction.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mrriceguyreturn
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Richard Cheese and 5'7 zoomer
It's pretty much over for the western world..

I am curious how things will evolve until 2030, and how these factors will continue to influence the political environment..

We'd better learn some Chinese and find some jobs there for the incoming future :lul: :what:

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
It's pretty much over for the western world..

I am curious how things will evolve until 2030, and how these factors will continue to influence the political environment..

We'd better learn some Chinese and find some jobs there for the incoming future :lul: :what:
I don’t even live in the west jfl, it’s over even for east

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, romanstock and Richard Cheese
It will def get worse and worse

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and WatermelonLover
I was just in sea and i saw many tourists, most were scandis and australians average height in touristic areas was 6’2:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Richard Cheese and mrriceguyreturn
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ambi
Start learning mandarin asap.

They're invading every nation all at the same time. This is all jewish orchestrated. Part of the great reset.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, mrriceguyreturn and Manletmachine
yeah seems like a black population just spawned out of nowhere here like 2 years ago
Jewish mystics at work.
They invented blacks from earth and fire to defend medieval ghettoes.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Manletmachine
Millions of lightskin chadrone in a decade will born in kazakh

I’m in Canada, it’s happening everywhere

• So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back