The amount of glaslighting from women is scary..

Autismcel

Autismcel

Kraken
Subhuman black goblina

watch her demand a 6'1+ 5.5 PSL boyfriend AT LEAST in the near future..

Screenshot 20240603 170318 TikTok
Screenshot 20240603 170331 TikTok
Screenshot 20240603 170345 TikTok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, optimisticzoomer, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I do agree she is nothing special but posting this indicates a high level or brainrot and incel rage I cannot lie Mr. Autismcel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, not__cel, HeightPilledum and 3 others
The women posting those "omg she looks so good" are literally just virtue signaling. Probably fat LTB ethnics themselves and want to try to gaslight everyone into believing that those women are preferred.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TUSSELEIF, WatermelonLover and 11 others
I do agree she is nothing special but posting this indicates a high level or brainrot and incel rage I cannot lie Mr. Autismcel
Muhh brainrot

Nigga tell any girl that she reminds you of that goblina and she would cry on the spot

Gaslighting level 9000

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
The women posting those "omg she looks so good" are literally just virtue signaling. Probably fat LTB ethnics themselves and want to try to gaslight everyone into believing that those women are preferred.
It's only women who are complementing her.

It's honestly scary how they're the ones who are inflating the dating market while us sub 8s are forced to adapt.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, HeightPilledum, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Muhh brainrot

Nigga tell any girl that she reminds you of that goblina and she would cry on the spot

Gaslighting level 9000
Nigga what :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Why does she look so fucking greasy? And why does she look so weird from a side profile? Look at her jaw and chin and smile.
The worst SP I've ever seen on a woman.

No joke. I dare you to show me a worse looking one. :lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and TechnoBoss
Nigga what :lul:
I'm saying.

You know those girls who call Lizzo (the fatass whale who is responsible for the annual earthquakes worldwide) the most beautiful woman ever?

Well, tell them that they look like her and they would have a mental breakdown right infront of your eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Giving women rights was a mistake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, denthegodking, HeightPilledum and 4 others
I'm saying.

You know those girls who call Lizzo (the fatass whale who is responsible for the annual earthquakes worldwide) the most beautiful woman ever?

Well, tell them that they look like her and they would have a mental breakdown right infront of your eyes
I agree but what is the relevance

You shouldn't get so angry after seeing this post and those replies just acknowledge its hoes being bitches and move along :lul:

• JFL
I mean, Once you notice a thing or two, You become immune to gaslighting forever lol, Its mostly women doing this yes, But a fair share of normie males do this too, If you simply sit down for like 10 minutes and understand their way of thinking, Its all fake and you can notice this instantly in a new example of its kind just like in the OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, HeightPilledum, Autismcel and 1 other person
I agree but what is the relevance

You shouldn't get so angry after seeing this post and those replies just acknowledge its hoes being bitches and move along :lul:
Nigga I just can't cope no more

I honestly can't

I fucking hate how woman give eachother fake compliments DAILY and boost eachother's egos to the fucking moon

Meanwhile mfs on here would give you a personalized plan on how to commit suicide painlessly if you were a sub5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and Gaygymmaxx
I mean, Once you notice a thing or two, You become immune to gaslighting forever lol, Its mostly women doing this yes, But a fair share of normie males do this too, If you simply sit down for like 10 minutes and understand their way of thinking, Its all fake and you can notice this instantly in a new example of its kind just like in the OP
Simps deserve to get lynched

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Nigga I just can't cope no more

I honestly can't

I fucking hate how woman give eachother fake compliments DAILY and boost eachother's egos to the fucking moon

Meanwhile mfs on here would give you a personalized plan on how to commit suicide painlessly if you were a sub5
What's your looks level

I am a chadlite in the face but 5"6 so I can cope with getting no play, but also being treated well socially from good face

Blackpill doesn't hit me too hard, so for reference hbu?

• +1
@arabcelxxx @Narcissus🥀 @arab_chink @yeeyeeslayer this shit is true esp in the arab world

Girls here when they see a hideous goblina they gaslight her

And when they see a GL chaddam they start going like "mehhh, I've seen better tee hee"

And then they fucking demand a $50,000+ mahir with a racecar AND you gotta be 180+ cms even though they average 150 cms, literal midgets

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink, arabcelxxx, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
Simps deserve to get lynched
When i said normie males also do this i meant simps yeah

In a weird way, chads, Like the actual chads are also immune to gaslighting and are blackpilled to some extend because they have experienced the truth before hand many times :lul:, Its only every other male below them that force simp/bluepill mindset to others

• +1
What's your looks level

I am a chadlite in the face but 5"6 so I can cope with getting no play, but also being treated well socially from good face

Blackpill doesn't hit me too hard, so for reference hbu?
I'm MTN and fucking 5'5. :feelshaha: Beyond over for me. And my pheno fucks me up in the west so I'm probably a High LTN there

If I was a girl with dwarfism desperate curries and black niggas would've wanted to fuck me at least (pause?) :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Gaygymmaxx
When i said normie males also do this i meant simps yeah

In a weird way, chads, Like the actual chads are also immune to gaslighting and are blackpilled to some extend because they have experienced the truth before hand many times :lul:, Its only every other male below them that force simp/bluepill mindset to others
Yeah my chadlite friend was so easily convinced of the blackpill it was hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Dicklet3incher and Autismcel
I'm MTN and fucking 5'5. :feelshaha: Beyond over for me. And my pheno fucks me up in the west so I'm probably a High LTN there

If I was a girl with dwarfism desperate curries and black niggas would've wanted to fuck me at least (pause?) :feelshaha:
So brutal I understand

Yeah I can cope with main character looks when I get stroma in one eye

But you gotta spend some more money for that :feelscry:

Gymcel though it's so easy at our height

Just wondering when the next ER will be🍿

Im gonna buy tickets then do lefort 2 on her while she’s on stage

• JFL
@arabcelxxx @Narcissus🥀 @arab_chink @yeeyeeslayer this shit is true esp in the arab world

Girls here when they see a hideous goblina they gaslight her

And when they see a GL chaddam they start going like "mehhh, I've seen better tee hee"

And then they fucking demand a $50,000+ mahir with a racecar AND you gotta be 180+ cms even though they average 150 cms, literal midgets
True but once they approach the age of death, their standards change

• +1
  • +1
I mean its your choice, i like cute petite females that dont act like a bitch
Yeah, skinny curvy with widehips is obv the ideal

But lets be real.. every1 wants to experience a fat ass from time to time :love:

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arab_chink
  • JFL
she is not subhuman tbh

Yeah women always gas each other up even if they are fat and ugly. It’s a collective bonding thing