The amount of hypocrisy in this post of a man that got LL

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Jova

Screenshot 20240807 185552 Instagram

Society and especially women, have always discriminated short men, It seems to be morally accepted between people, and therefore, creating extreme insecurity issues for those who were born like that, (Mainly in this social media era, where standards are crazy high and even normalized)

To the point that it made some people pay thousands of $ to get their legs broken just to gain a couple of cms. (Or those who use tall ass lifts, just like the person in my avi jfl)

However, If someone tries to fix this issue to feel better with themselves and avoid being treated like shit, Thats still going to be seen as something negative, As how the comments say, this shows insecurity and "toxic masculinity(?)" "You need to go to therapy!!!" "Just love the way you are bro!" But those who say this are the same ones that insult and discriminate people due to their height

Screenshot 20240807 193645 Instagram

Screenshot 20240807 193608 Instagram

Screenshot 20240807 193431 Instagram

Screenshot 20240807 193621 Instagram

Ofc I forgot that the avg height in ig is 6'6, They even want to make their lives feel good just because they are 3cms taller than a nigger that did LL

Jfl the same whores that say 6ft+ only babe, and those who have their ig feed and following section full of 6'3+ chad athletes/celebrities, Now say "We only care about confident men, muh short kings" Caging at the hypocrisy, Im not even a midget or something, But these comments are just straight fakecels/hypocrites, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, overtier1011, LancasteR and 8 others
Fucking bump

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Bro is cooked :feelsuhh:
Brainrot galore

• JFL
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
Women make me feel insecure about being 6'2 on social media fuck this life

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and itzyaboyJJ

View attachment 3080577

Society and especially women, have always discriminated short men, It seems to be morally accepted between people, and therefore, creating extreme insecurity issues for those who were born like that, (Mainly in this social media era, where standards are crazy high and even normalized)

To the point that it made some people pay thousands of $ to get their legs broken just to gain a couple of cms. (Or those who use tall ass lifts, just like the person in my avi jfl)

However, If someone tries to fix this issue to feel better with themselves and avoid being treated like shit, Thats still going to be seen as something negative, As how the comments say, this shows insecurity and "toxic masculinity(?)" "You need to go to therapy!!!" "Just love the way you are bro!" But those who say this are the same ones that insult and discriminate people due to their height

View attachment 3080633
View attachment 3080627
View attachment 3080629
View attachment 3080630
Ofc I forgot that the avg height in ig is 6'6, They even want to make their lives feel good just because they are 3cms taller than a nigger that did LL

Jfl the same whores that say 6ft+ only babe, and those who have their ig feed and following section full of 6'3+ chad athletes/celebrities, Now say "We only care about confident men, muh short kings" Caging at the hypocrisy, Im not even a midget or something, But these comments are just straight fakecels/hypocrites, thoughts?

social media like insta tiktok should have never expected the girls using them are cancer toxic abomination man

Women make me feel insecure about being 6'2 on social media fuck this life
The "women" are probably subhuman 5ft chinks that think they deserve a jacob elordi in their lives lol

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Bruh you're not suppose to tell people you get surgery lmfao. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Girls want naturally hot guys, if you tell a girl you got surgeries to become hotter, one they are going to get mad at you because you tricked them into thinking you were hotter than you naturally were and girls want ugly guys to stay ugly so they know to stay away from them. Secondly, they're gonna kno ur a loser that tried to defy your genetic fate by getting surgery and they are going to look down on you for it.

NEVER.TELL. A FOID. YOU. GOT WORK. DONE.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 160cmcurry, Ascеnd and 2 others
Bruh you're not suppose to tell people you get surgery lmfao. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Girls want naturally hot guys, if you tell a girl you got surgeries to become hotter, one they are going to get mad at you because you tricked them into thinking you were hotter than you naturally were and girls want ugly guys to stay ugly so they know to stay away from them. Secondly, they're gonna kno ur a loser that tried to defy your genetic fate by getting surgery and they are going to look down on you for it.

NEVER.TELL. A FOID. YOU. GOT WORK. DONE.
They get triggered by the fact that men "fraud" their genetic quality, But at the same time they be using tons of make up, filters in social media, shit tons of fillers and surgeries, Plus other different ways to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 160cmcurry, Ascеnd and 1 other person

View attachment 3080577

View attachment 3080633
View attachment 3080627
View attachment 3080629
View attachment 3080630

I hate Virtue signaling retards “just be confident bro, none of that stuff matters”

Bump
Screenshot 20240807 142311 Instagram

• Ugh..
Reactions: 160cmcurry

View attachment 3080577

View attachment 3080633
View attachment 3080627
View attachment 3080629
View attachment 3080630

Unless the guy is getting a discount by promoting the company/surgeon he is an idiot.

Still even if they offered me a discount, I still probably wouldn't promote it. It'll follow u socially for the rest of ur life.

Remember if anyone asks about surgery. Deny deny deny.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Ascеnd and ChadOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
What’s new, society being a bunch of hypocritical cucks

Theyre projecting

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry