Wrong section, over

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector and KevinDurder
I get none but I've put no effort into my account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and mrriceguyreturn
i only got 3 matches in 24 h

Tinder effectively shadow bans people who don't pay premium after a certain amount of time. Not a good metric.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, LegitUser and ambi
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and ambi
Tinder effectively shadow bans people who don't pay premium after a certain amount of time. Not a good metric.
Whats up guys this is Derek from more cope more rope @Copeful @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector, user123456, Copeful and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector and AspiringMogger
I’ve done chadfishes that have gotten 40. Every single soul is at the mercy of the Elo pill
i’ve done tiktok prettyboys just to get 17 in 24h but got like 60+ with some random model too so idk what its really about

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and AspiringMogger
all my HTN+ friends get 99+ in less than 24h

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
It’s so weird. I’ve even done it on my own account. This is why hinge mog
hinge gets the lowest amount of matches for anyone ive tried, but the highest quality always. I have never gotten over 30 on hinge tho in a day with anyone

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
hinge gets the lowest amount of matches for anyone ive tried, but the highest quality always. I have never gotten over 30 on hinge tho in a day with anyone
30 with like 18 good looking girls, mog whatever you get on tinder. The women are also a lot more engaging.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
30 with like 18 good looking girls, mog whatever you get on tinder. The women are also a lot more engaging.
Yeah, the chad i used was on tinder and got 60+ with him but literally max 2 GL girls. On hinge i can get like 10 with someone and literally 9/10 will be above avg and genuinely responsive while tinder is full off girls that never end up texting back

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yeah, the chad i used was on tinder and got 60+ with him but literally max 2 GL girls. On hinge i can get like 10 with someone and literally 9/10 will be above avg and genuinely responsive while tinder is full off girls that never end up texting back
What was your prev user sir?

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector and ambi
i’ve done tiktok prettyboys just to get 17 in 24h but got like 60+ with some random model too so idk what its really about
Mind showing those prettyboys. I hope they are not the stereotypical boneless subhumans with broccoli on their head

sounds about right
I’m LTN and get 20-30 likes and 4-5 matches with mtb+ girls first day with noob boost

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn