Chasing Vanity
over for many men

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Lawton88, russwestbrook and 3 others
sorry wrong section

And just as many women that will give birth to genetic dead ends :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Ascendant and ifyouwannabemylover
The best part is that its wrap even for most people over 30, I see leather faced oldcells with NW0 every day, but who gives a shit if your skin sagging and you look like a tomato from a smokehouse.

But most people on this forum will be forever coping wkith celebrities.

The best part is that its wrap even for most people over 30, I see leather faced oldcells with NW0 every day, but who gives a shit if your skin sagging and you look like a tomato from a smokehouse.

But most people on this forum will be forever coping wkith celebrities.
There are several users in this forum that are over 30 and look 5-10 years younger

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Gaia262 and Deleted member 4430
There are several users in this forum that are over 30 and look 5-10 years younger
who?

basement dwelers neets who are hiding from the sun and have not worked in their lives and then maybe Amnesia, who looks good, but yet againg he frauding his pictures, spending thousands for plastic surgeries and jew diets.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
who?

basement dwelers neets who are hiding from the sun and have not worked in their lives and then maybe Amnesia, who looks good, but yet againg he frauding his pictures, spending thousands for plastic surgeries and jew diets.
skin is easiest failo to fix. tret for 6 months vit c and azelaic acid and youll be golden cant believe people take the agepill seriously. obviously bluepilled fucks age like milk but blackpilled men can look 25 at 35 easily

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, ALP, Deleted member 19294 and 4 others
skin is easiest failo to fix. tret for 6 months vit c and azelaic acid and youll be golden cant believe people take the agepill seriously. obviously bluepilled fucks age like milk but blackpilled men can look 25 at 35 easily
Do you really think my scars will be gone after 6 months of tret?

I doubt
3B6014A5 522D 4D84 8B1B 67FF61076CFE

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
it's a wrap as early as highschool if you have no friends and have a big looks failo

from that point on the only way to succeed is through unlikely superhuman effort, like extreme diets that most people drop after 1 week

How will vitamin c, azaelaci acid and tret make him golden toned lol? hyopthetically wht if he's darker? explain how those things golden tone maxx someone

This is the ideal :
Meeks

Honey or Golden skin with red/orange undertones

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and Deleted member 15827
Lifefuel for my shit skin quality :feelsgood:

Hey man can you tell us what treatments you've done for your scars? Looks much improved compared to before

Subcision

RF microneedling

Prp

Stuff that I’ve done for better skin but may have also helped the scars

Zinc oxide sunscreen

Collagen peptides

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

Rl therapy

Cleanser

Will prob do 3-4 more rf to keep raising them then get it lasered off. If you have atrophic scarring that’s older than like 6 months, it’s all about raising the scars so that they can be treated topically with peels lasers etc

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19294
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Subcision

RF microneedling

Prp

Zinc oxide sunscreen

Collagen peptides

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

Rl therapy

Cleanser

Will prob do 3-4 more rf to keep raising them then get it lasered off. If you have atrophic scarring that’s older than like 6 months, it’s all about raising the scars so that they can be treated topically with peels lasers etc
Thanks brah. May I ask what you've been paying for rf microneedling? The clinics near me want 500-625/session

Thanks brah. May I ask what you've been paying for rf microneedling? The clinics near me want 500-625/session
that’s a good price range

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19294
My teacher who is so bad af has two kids and is married with a 5’6 bald dude with no money. Explain that. Sooner or later life fixes itself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Heguldus
Subcision

RF microneedling

Prp

Zinc oxide sunscreen

Collagen peptides

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

Rl therapy

Cleanser

what of this stuff had the biggest impact?

Azelaic Acid is pure garbage. Shouldn't be put on anyone's face.