The answer to 'why am I always the one to start the convo'

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Now this is simple but just a reminder, it's because you're not handsome enough. No amount of game will be able to save you.

Think about it, most if not all women have the most terrible game known to mankind, yet she will say the most stupid shit to start a conversation with Chad.

Meanwhile there's you, that has to think about something for 5 minutes just to get a one word reply back.

I'm not even talking about these instagram models with 10k+ followers, that even IF you're chad u need the right amount of followers.
I'm talking about girls your age if you're a teen/high schooler.

If you're always the one that needs to start the convo, it's over.

Con: Get a notebook and write down all the softmaxxes/hardmaxxes that would benefit YOU, and stop being a lazy piece of shit.

Well yeah, you aren't good-looking enough and also aren't wealthy enough, so people in particular don't give a shit about your existence. Basically when I realized I never had friends to begin with, I just stopped giving a fuck about other people or society and now I am much better off just tryna get super rich so I can do whatever the fuck i want or remove some normie faggot or foid if they piss me off

• +1
Reactions: rares54
When i binge eat and get bloated nobody starts conversations with me
even my mom yells at me more
but when im debloated foid comes close to me and say some random shit to start convo

Last edited:
  • +1
Well yeah, you aren't good-looking enough and also aren't wealthy enough, so people in particular don't give a shit about your existence. Basically when I realized I never had friends to begin with, I just stopped giving a fuck about other people or society and now I am much better off just tryna get super rich so I can do whatever the fuck i want or remove some normie faggot or foid if they piss me off
It is crazy about how even the same sex will treat you if you're not good-looking enough, I don't really have friends either. I talk to everybody at school and work but I never hang out with people in my free time. The thing is rotting on here won't benefit you if you already know what to do, I often come here and read some valuable guides and then hop off.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and WeiWei
It is crazy about how even the same sex will treat you if you're not good-looking enough, I don't really have friends either. I talk to everybody at school and work but I never hang out with people in my free time. The thing is rotting on here won't benefit you if you already know what to do, I often come here and read some valuable guides and then hop off.
There is no friendship between men tho. It's fake. Look up in-group bias vs out-group bias

• +1
When i binge eat and get bloated nobody starts conversations with me
even my mom yells at me more
but when im debloated foid comes close to me and say some random shit to start convo
Bloat plays a major role if you don't have god-tier facial bones, so just a slight bloat could change your appearance. I've noticed that I get fewer looks on the street if i'm bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
There is no friendship between men tho. It's fake. Look up in-group bias vs out-group bias
So basically what in-group bias means is that they use you and get what they want but they're rarely showing signs of true friendship?

Bloat plays a major role if you don't have god-tier facial bones, so just a slight bloat could change your appearance. I've noticed that I get fewer looks on the street if i'm bloated.
I basically need to keep my sodium very low with high potassium and 100 carbs combined with cardio and diuretics to not get bloated jfl

So basically what in-group bias means is that they use you and get what they want but they're rarely showing signs of true friendship?
If u have nothing to offer u are ignored bro

I basically need to keep my sodium very low with high potassium and 100 carbs combined with cardio and diuretics to not get bloated jfl
I've been trying to keep my sodium low and eat like 4-5 bananas a day, it works a bit but I'm still a little bloated. Do you think it's the carbs? I eat a lot of rice and potatoes

If u have nothing to offer u are ignored bro
True, that's why introverted goodlooking people got so popular, they have looks to offer even if they're quiet

I've been trying to keep my sodium low and eat like 4-5 bananas a day, it works a bit but I'm still a little bloated. Do you think it's the carbs? I eat a lot of rice and potatoes
Just implement daily cardio if u havent already
icing the face and sauna helps too
or just lose some body fat keep the kcal low

Just implement daily cardio if u havent already
icing the face and sauna helps too
or just lose some body fat keep the kcal low
How much cardio a day? I do stairs for cardio

How much cardio a day? I do stairs for cardio
I do stationary bike 30 minutes sometimes an hour a day
started taking clenbuterol to speed up debloating