The "Ante Face" Meme

Averagecel

Averagecel

FUTURI$TIC PIMP
You guys are wrong about the maxilla projection, the ante-face doesn't look good on men. This is what the ideal male profile looks like:

3B21C8FA BD73 4586 902E B023A5C2DE9F

As you can see, the chin and brow ridge are lined up.

This is a bad/feminine side profile:

8A3BA7E2 B18F 4E94 94C7 E1ACDAE0385D

Nobody cares how far your maxilla is projected as long as it's not severely recessed/flat. Do you really think women care about maxilla projection? That's a stupid meme. All you need is an average maxilla + prominent brow ridge and chin.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 1707 and 7 others
3b21c8fa-bd73-4586-902e-b023a5c2de9f-jpeg.150179

this looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, greywind, HeightPilledum and 36 others
The cope is strong with this one

• +1
Reactions: greywind, antiantifa, bimaximum and 8 others
Both profiles are great. But ur right in saying males don’t need that much maxilla projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Averagecel and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2846
jfl the first guy looks off.

here’s a blackpill for you. both guys are attractive to women. both have above average side profiles either way

• +1
Reactions: greywind, the next o'pry, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Rick Del Sticky Hagen

• +1
Reactions: ..1...1..1.1.111.1
Do you really think women care about maxilla projection?
You're coping hard man, women are wired genetically to spot and measure your facial bone features such as the anterior protrusion of the maxilla.

They might not know how it is called, like us aspies, but the coding in their DNA knows very well what a good maxilla looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
Ante Face has nothing to do with this, Ante Face just mean Maxilla and Chin projected.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, I'mme, randomguy1235 and 2 others
You're coping hard man, women are wired genetically to spot and measure your facial bone features such as the anterior protrusion of the maxilla.

They might not know how it is called, like us aspies, but the coding in their DNA knows very well what a good maxilla looks like.
Explain this to me then:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Eduardo DOV
Explain this to me then:

Are you implying this man has a recessed maxilla?! jfl
His other facial features like later zyogmatic protrusion. Defined gonial angle, jawline and chin make up for his "average" maxilla.

You proved him you idiot, the girls are getting wet for him...
Lol, I disproved him bro. He said that women are wired genetically to measure the anterior protrusion of maxilla, the guy in the video has a slightly below average maxilla yet he's attractive to women.
Are you implying this man has a recessed maxilla?! jfl
His other facial features like later zyogmatic protrusion. Defined gonial angle, jawline and chin make up for his "average" maxilla.
You proved me right. Like I said, all you need is an average maxilla. You don't need to have an "ante face".

Last edited:
Showed my girlfriend who’s gl the first pic of the ubermensch chad, she said ew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2810, ALLAHAKBAR F22BOMBER and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lol, I disproved him bro. He said that women are wired genetically to measure the anterior protrusion of maxilla, the guy in the video has a slightly below average maxilla yet he's attractive to women.

You proved me right. Like I said, all you need is an average maxilla. You don't need to have an "ante face".

Doesn't make any sense, also, people can be Good Looking even with slight below avarage maxilla, the guy that you posted don't have a projecting maxilla by any means just see

3B21C8FA BD73 4586 902E B023A5C2DE9F

Also, you would say that Chico is not attractive? his maxilla is not even close of being forward growth as Barrett

Images 14

Your definition of Ante Face is wrong too as what i said

Ante Face has nothing to do with this, Ante Face just mean Maxilla and Chin projected.

• +1
Reactions: ALLAHAKBAR F22BOMBER
Doesn't make any sense, also, people can be Good Looking even with slight below avarage maxilla, the guy that you posted don't have a projecting maxilla by any means just see

View attachment 150218

Also, you would say that Chico is not attractive? his maxilla is not even close of being forward growth as Barrett

View attachment 150221

That's what I'm saying. Maxilla doesn't matter as long as it's not severly recessed. Read again what I wrote.

Yet Shawn Mendes is the most lusted after guy on earth by prime women and the only people who even know who that other guy is are autists on incel websites

Shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
That's what I'm saying. Maxilla doesn't matter as long as it's not severly recessed. Read again what I wrote.

Yes but the example is not the best, the guy even with not projected maxilla still with good traits everywhere in his face, so obviously will attract girls, still don't disprove that they don't know about this.

Yes but the example is not the best, the guy even with not projected maxilla still with good traits everywhere in his face, so obviously will attract girls, still don't disprove that they don't know about this.
The fact that you don't need a very projected maxilla but you DO need a prominent brow ridge and a non-recessed chin to have a good profile shows you that maxilla isn't that important.
@OwlGod show me a top tier side profile without a projected chin and brow ridge. I can show you a top tier side profile without a projected maxilla.

The fact that you don't need a very projected maxilla but you DO need a prominent brow ridge and a non-recessed chin to have a good profile shows you that maxilla isn't that important.

I not disagree with, in fact too much Maxilla looks strange/negroid make the others features recessed (chin) and can make the profile very feminine, but if you have other bones too so will looks God tier like Jordan Barrett

2F4AD99E00000578 3356866 image m 67 1449878129875

Male obviously have more vertical line in side profile than famales because of Browbridge and More Chin.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
The whole point of forward growth is to make so that all your soft features (e.g. under eyelid or nasolabial folds) are supported with bones. It’s also really useful to make the skin more stretched and therefore give definition to the face.

It doesn’t matter if someone has X or Y mm of forward growth overall because it all depends on how much his soft features are supported at the end of the day.

Saying that women have X-ray contacts to analyse your facial bones is the biggest cope on the planet.
Being aesthetic is about giving illusion. Nothing else.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Need2Ascend, DianabolDownie, entropy137 and 6 others
Saying that women have X-ray contacts to analyse your facial bones is the biggest cope on the planet.
Being aesthetic is about giving illusion. Nothing else.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

View attachment 150218

View attachment 150221

Chico is so lucky tbh. 1mm less bone any where and he’d have 30,000 posts here

I still can't believe you guys are so low IQ that fell for a morphed photo, this is the second time I find a morphed photo shown as an original

3b21c8fa-bd73-4586-902e-b023a5c2de9f-jpeg.150179
XALBE1R2f9PgCkLhfn1KMmmNw84lFkMooePLJ$-BFak0=brian-shimansky-the-model-wall-ftape.jpg

PSL is literally USSR Stalin Era and all of you low IQ faggots are slaves

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: godsmistake
D6915924 8186 4CC0 81D2 E6C61763CDBD

Caged so hard when i looked at that Neanderthal posted in OP

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa
bottom one has less forward projection.

idk but it doesn't matter. if your brow ridge projects enough like mine does despite having high forward growth then you are lucky. but forward growth is more important for the rest of the face than having a brow ridge close to the maxilla in forwardness

• Ugh..
that ogre morph, jfl

• JFL
You guys are wrong about the maxilla projection, the ante-face doesn't look good on men. This is what the ideal male profile looks like:

View attachment 150179

View attachment 150185
Nobody cares how far your maxilla is projected as long as it's not severely recessed/flat. Do you really think women care about maxilla projection? That's a stupid meme. All you need is an average maxilla + prominent brow ridge and chin.

When the coping is to strong ante faces are literally everthing

Brain Shimansky in that morph doesn't look ugly.

You're right when you say that males don't need too much of maxillary protrusion.

But i still think his chin is slightly over protruding.

Regardless, he still is and looks 6 PSL+ in both the morph and unmorphed.

Willing to bet $100 that women would find the shawn mendes picture much more attractive

Guy below will outslay guy above.

View attachment 150179

View attachment 150185
Your morphed example actually has much more maxillary projection than the feminine one:

34g43g34g3

View attachment 150179

View attachment 150185
you want feminine looks doofus to get prime jb pussy not 40+ year old roasties which includes feminine profile/maxilla

Ant face is a meme, because fixing improper facial growth is a lot more than just forward-placing the maxilla. Doing so forgets about the vertical growth and the lack of width in the front profile. A face is supposed to growth on the horizontal plain (3d)