The AR/VR Bus Experience - The peripatetic adventure of tomorrow

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Fuck planes. Especially, today. They're breaking down all over the place!

Imagine if a bus company installed Meta Quest 3-like headsets in their buses. Of course, they'll have to rig those bitches with security and include a holding deposit with the traveler. You steal it, break it, you pay for it.

So you sit down. A headset is attached to the back seat in front. You get those bitches on and the bus takes off. However, instead of seeing the boring city outside the window, you're in fucking space! You're traveling the solar system, motherfucker! Uh-oh, into the sun you go.

Ah, yes, and as you observe other passengers, motherfuckers are anime. Say whaat? That's right! Or perhaps, Mr. Beast is sitting next to you jerking off in his mouth like the sick faggot that he is. Right? Think about it.

Maybe your loved one at home also has a headset. While on the bus, you can connect to them and now you're there with that person.

Forget the AR, switch to VR. Now you're on an UFO, aliens just abducted you. You look around and see aliens working their computers inside the strange spacecraft. You hear a scream coming from another room in the distance, "They're anal probing me!" a man yells.

"They're not anal probing us," another man screams. "They're actually raping us! They're not even aliens but the CIA who had roofied us with Project MKUltra LSD! These aren't aliens but overweight middle-aged men sodomizing us!"

If that's not your thing, switch to another platform—a downtown trolly experience. So instead of seeing the regular Greyhound bus atmosphere, it's a wooden trolly. And outside you see tourists and street performers.

music video footage GIF by Taylor Swift

"Magic, madness, heaven, sin, saw you there and I thought, Oh, my God, look at that face," Taylor Swift sings on stage. Now you're at a concert watching her perform. "New money, suit and tie, I can read you like a magazine-" she stops singing. She stumbles and laughs. "I am so drunk, guys!"

Suddenly, the crowd chants, "Show tits! Show tits! Show tits!"

"Guys! I am that drunk to do it. Don't tempt me!" Swift says as the crowd chants louder. Show tits! Show tits! She removes her top. Her titties drop like two deflated water balloons. The fans are shocked. She then removes her skirt. A hairy bush flops out. She rubs her clit fast... she squirts on you.

This is a marvelous concept. Of course, it would work on planes and trains too but I believe it would be better for the bus industry.

Am I Right Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

Last edited: