The Archons and their role in the systematic control of the Human Race under the Demiurge.

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
BACKGROUND THREAD: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-demiurge-created-and-controls-the-entire-universe.1035226/

Anyway, lets get started.

I've been due for a thread about the Archons, knowing how intertwined them and the Demiurge are. So here it is.

Firstly, our players. The Demiurge believes he is the supreme god, but he's merely a jailer. Think of him as the cosmic warden, keeping us trapped in this low-frequency matrix.

His minions are known as the Archons. These are the Demiurge's puppets and enforcers, enforcing the Demiurge's laws, essentially manipulating and controlling us at every turn.

Now, Archons have engineered a trap known as "The Soul Trap". The Soul Trap is essentially this: When we die, the Archons greet us with a false promise of paradise. They greet us with a light show, fake and completely meaningless.

THIS trap is specifically designed to feed off of our "loosh"- our emotional energy.

It's a cosmic farm. And us,
humans, are the livestock.

The Archons also play a MAJOR, MAJOR role in the media, politics and religion of the world.

The media is their mouthpiece, which spews divisive propaganda to keep humans docile and distracted. Politics are a puppet show designed to divide and conquer (notice a common tactic?). Religion is merely a twisted perversion of the true spirituality. It turns true, divine wisdom into dogma and fear. The Archons create false conflicts, false choices, and false idols to keep us chained.

In addition, I will also explain the phenomenon known as "Archontic Interference".

This is when Archontic parasites latch onto your energy fields and drain your life force, leaving you weak, confused, and compliant. They whisper lies, distort your perception, and destroy you mentally, which in turn makes you doubt your power and divinity.

Nonetheless, hope isn't lost. I hope this thread made you aware of the Archontic influence in human society as well as our lives. Raise your vibrational frequency, connect with your higher self, reject the false light of the Demiurge, and seek the true source of divine light, yourself.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
So which one made me ugly?

Raise your vibrational frequency, connect with your higher self, reject the false light of the Demiurge, and seek the true source of divine light, yourself.

So wear lifts, listen to techno and look at myself only in mirrors where the lighting is favourable?

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468 and cromagnon