The argument that indian/asian women mostly like white men is just not true

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
Most indian/middle eastern/some asian women would date someone of a darker skin tone/their ethnicity, its just that most asian and indian men are seen as unmasculine and unattractive, as well on average being shorter and having worse features. However, all the indian and asian women I know go crazy whenever they see some dark skinned chadpreet. There's also the element that there's a lot of cultural pressure for them to date only within their race, so they would prefer to date just get with someone who is the same race as them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
White skin is seen as attractive in East Asia

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Maybe in other continents, but I guess I am more so referring to asian and indian women who live in western countries.

another day another racebait thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 17829
As a paki with pretty dark skin i agree for south asians but not for arabs.

With indian ,bengali or paki girls yeah ive never really faced any issues and would agree that they would pick the chadpreet over the chad

I have limited experience with arabs/iranians but i think that they are pretty colourist and you need to be lightskin brown to do well with these groups imo.

With white people brown is brown. I think darkskin dudes slay just as easily as lightbrown dudes.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
forget all that its about

the white guy race mogs. (so winning already) then its just about...

is the white guy taller?

is the white guy better looking?

to create an average SMV

but some girls might prefer to not date white guys for some reason. and some girls might idolise him like a rarity chad cos hes a better race/more rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
most of the races want to date within their race but there are exceptions

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Most indian/middle eastern/some asian women would date someone of a darker skin tone/their ethnicity, its just that most asian and indian men are seen as unmasculine and unattractive, as well on average being shorter and having worse features. However, all the indian and asian women I know go crazy whenever they see some dark skinned chadpreet. There's also the element that there's a lot of cultural pressure for them to date only within their race, so they would prefer to date just get with someone who is the same race as them.
Ur prob right, defo what I noticed in Australia with noodles and ethnic whores, they like dark masc looks as much as white girls, it's just that most curry, ethnic, ricemen are ugly and don't have that look.

Hong kong and Singapore are different cos the noodles hate themselves and wish they were white beckies

I know a brahmin indian woman in her 20's who is about a 5-5.5/10 that is faceblind for white men and married a recessed chin/crooked teeth balding 5'9" guy with brown eyes but blonde hair who is in his 40s

JBW is a real phenomena. Obviously he did not get Indian Stacey but he is balls deep in a high caste Indian woman and is going to inherit her family's entire estate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I know a brahmin indian woman in her 20's who is about a 5-5.5/10 that is faceblind for white men and married a recessed chin/crooked teeth balding 5'9" guy with brown eyes but blonde hair who is in his 40s

JBW is a real phenomena. Obviously he did not get Indian Stacey but he is balls deep in a high caste Indian woman and is going to inherit her family's entire estate.
is he careermaxed wealthamaxed?

is he careermaxed wealthamaxed?
he makes low six figures and owns a couple properties, he hired her and started fucking her right away basically, they work together. He also gives her generous raises so together they are probably netting a quarter million a year

She pregnancy trapped him into marriage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
he makes low six figures and owns a couple properties, he hired her and started fucking her right away basically,
tf do brahmin women do this and how do uk all this

tf do brahmin women do this and how do uk all this
He told me - when we meet up (every once in a while) he drinks like 6+ pints and gets drunk and tells me everything. I am like the guy's therapist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827