The art of being cocky and why it works

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Have you ever wondered why women like confident, arrogant and cocky males like myself?

In nature your cockiness doesnt come from nothing, you cant be confident in yourself unless you’ve been proving it time to time. If you are overly confident and cant back it up then people around you would humilate you pretty quickly.

At least that what was thousands of years ago, today everything is different. Nobody would call you out for that bullshit, so raise your head up high, keep your hands up in the air, play metal out of the hell! Out of the hell

Alrlight it all was to quote metallica I am really sorry :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and 5.5psl
Have you ever wondered why women like confident, arrogant and cocky males like myself?

In nature your cockiness doesnt come from nothing, you cant be confident in yourself unless you’ve been proving it time to time. If you are overly confident and cant back it up then people around you would humilate you pretty quickly.

At least that what was thousands of years ago, today everything is different. Nobody would call you out for that bullshit, so raise your head up high, keep your hands up in the air, play metal out of the hell! Out of the hell

@5.5psl @mrriceguy @deformed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Reformed and 5.5psl
Or attractive men just act worse because they can get away with acting worse.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, rman, Deleted member 32410 and 1 other person
so the conclusion is

be cocky if you are cocky ?

WARNING: only works if you look like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, humanoidsub7, 5.5psl and 2 others
Only works if htn+ and 5”10 plus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
No one wants to listen to an angry manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 23359
no one wants an ugly guy whos cocky

you're just giving them a legitimate reason to hate you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
for real ever since i been acting cocky i been getting a lot more IOIs

for real ever since i been acting cocky i been getting a lot more IOIs
I always act cocky and say that I am the most handsome, big tall and strong man ever. Girls just giggle and say “teeeheee chad”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Yuno_howitez
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I always act cocky and say that I am the most handsome, big tall and strong man ever. Girls just giggle and say “teeeheee chad”
bro its crazy how high iq u are

A for effort but this all cope if you are sub htn

Birdcel

• +1
Tall + handsome + douchebag = mega attractive to women
I can't understand how can you get attracted to someone who treats you like shit ? Girls are literally attracted to hot serial killers , guys who abuse and beat them
Such a meme gender

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Tr0ubLe, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Tall + handle + douchebag = mega attractive to women
I can't understand how can you get attracted to someone who treats you like shit ? Girls are literally attracted to hot serial killers , guys who abuse and beat them
Such a meme gender
Nice guys always come last

Such a meme gender
Chill bruv, there is nothing wrong with it. Why is it bad to be cocky? It doesnt mean he will treat you like shit.

Girls who are attracted to serial killers are minority, I struggle with women because I look like a utter killer maniac(I can show u on discord if u want) and they just get scared

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Such a meme gender
Key word being "hot'

• +1
Chill bruv, there is nothing wrong with it. Why is it bad to be cocky? It doesnt mean he will treat you like shit.

Girls who are attracted to serial killers are minority, I struggle with women because I look like a utter killer maniac(I can show u on discord if u want) and they just get scared
There is a difference with looking low trust and looking low trust if you know what I mean

Key word being "hot'
Ok hot serial killers ..
But I'll never ever get attracted to a hot bossy girl that's a big no for me
But girls would get attracted to someone hot cocky , bossy all the red flags you can put , how can you explain this ?

Ok hot serial killers ..
But girls would get attracted to someone hot cocky , bossy all the red flags you can put , how can you explain this ?
It's because girls are meant to be submissive and weak. If they act narcy and bossy that's a masculine trait which in turn makes them unattractive to most

• +1
3655017 1695316242549
ok chad

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, humanoidsub7 and Napoleon1800
Ok hot serial killers ..
And in turn, someone who is cocky, narcisstic and dominant has High sex appeal for girls. Because those are masculine "alpha male traits". It's why redpillers promote it. But what they don't understand is that you need to have the looks and height and mental ability with it. You can't try and be bossy and dominant while being a manlet they will laugh at you. Also these types are always short term. They are seen as dominant men who will just fuck you and then throw you away. It's why being low trust and aggressive looking (not ogre) is better for short term relationships and high trust for long term relationships. Ideally you want to look medium trust (dellisola is perfect example) which allows you to operate both realms.

• +1
Or attractive men just act worse because they can get away with acting worse.
No acting worse genuinely is attractive to girls provided you are good looking
If a chad is nice and in other variable he is a narc who abuses his girl and treats her like shit
Girls would genuinely feel more attraction for the latter one

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and humanoidsub7
You just need to make an impression. Let them know you exist on their mind

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
If a chad is nice and in other variable he is a narc who abuses his girl and treats her like shit
Waterish

• +1
Only for short term relationships. For long term they prefer good characteristics since it ensures commitment.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 5.5psl